A Surprising Day with Sir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At these words, I blushed very deeply and bowed my head in shame. I knew that he was right, and that a person would not be so messy doing such a simple thing, and that I was not worthy of that word. When he had finished inspecting my mess he stood up. "Well," he said, "if it had just been a few drops, I would probably have gone easy on you. But that was a huge fucking mess, and your punishment will be severe, but I am not going to tell you what it is yet, so you will just have to suffer knowing that it is coming."

"Yes Sir," I replied humbly, and waited for further instructions. He told me to kneel, take my dirty underwear off of my head and put them back in my mouth, and to clean up the seat with my hair. I did so, hating having to put the nasty things back in my mouth, and also hating getting my hair filthy. Once it was clean to his satisfaction, he told me to move my head, and he raised the seat. I assumed that he needed to pee, and I was correct, but what I didn't know was how.

"Since you seem to want to be filthy, put your head over the bowl and open your mouth, cunt," he instructed me. I shook my head no, not wanting to do so, and was rewarded with several very hard slaps to my breasts and both my nipples being yanked upward and twisted viciously. "That was not a fucking request, you dumb whore, put your head there now. You don't have to swallow, but you will open your mouth and you will be pissed on, this is not a debate."

Not wanting to receive any further pain, I put my head tentatively over the bowl, took out my underwear, and opened my mouth, and Sir let go of my sore nipples. I closed my eyes and tried to brace myself for what was to come. I soon felt warm liquid washing over my face and going into my mouth, and tried very hard not to taste it, but with not much luck. The taste was terrible, and I had to use every ounce of my self control not to close my mouth and spit it out.

I thought that Sir would go on pissing forever, but eventually he stopped. I had piss all over my face and hair, as well as in my mouth and up my nose, which burned like hell. I did not know what to do, but knew better than to spit it out without permission, so I just stayed where I was, waiting for further instructions.

I got nervous when I heard Sir's footsteps walking away, but I soon heard them returning. I was not comforted for long, however, as I soon heard the sounds of a camera going off, and realized that Sir was taking pictures of my humiliating state. I wanted to cry, but managed to restrain myself, as he snapped picture after picture. Eventually he quit, and told me that I could spit out the piss and take a quick, cold shower to clean up. I thanked him and quickly did as I was told.

The cold shower was miserable, so I made sure to be very quick as I washed myself off. When I got out I reached for the towel, but thought better of it, and said, "Sir, may I dry myself off as well?" not wanting to incur more wrath. He shouted his answer from the next room. "Yes, you may, good job for asking, toy," he replied, and I beamed at his approval. I dried myself and made my way back out to the futon where Sir was seated again. "We are going for lunch, let's get you dressed," he said, and stood and grabbed my wrist, taking me to my bedroom.

Once there, he told me to sit on the bed, and that he was going to pick my clothes for the day. I got nervous, as I was afraid that he would dress me in something ridiculous and I would not be comfortable going at all. I relaxed a bit, though, as he picked out a fairly normal (although low cut) shirt, and a pair of jeans. He handed them to me and told me to put them on.

"What about a bra and underwear, Sir?" I asked.

"A slut like you doesn't deserve those things," he replied, and told me to get dressed again, this time more impatiently. I reluctantly did so, glad at least that he had picked out fairly normal clothing to cover my otherwise naked body. The shirt definitely showed off my cleavage, and I was worried that my nipple piercings would be very visible in it, but I said nothing.

"OK then, let's go," he said, and herded me out of the bedroom and upstairs. As we made our way to the car, I wondered what was in store for me next. I was nervous about what Sir might do to me in public, and even more nervous about my upcoming punishment that I had no idea about yet. I tried not to fret too much as we headed toward lunch, but it was inevitable, like my arousal at the prospects.

12