A Surprising Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it Teresa. I want your dick inside me. I want it all. Fuck me Teresa."

"Mmm lover, that's what I want to hear. Mummy's going to make you feel so good".

With that, I felt her press her throbbing dick against my hole.

"Fuck Dave you're so tight. I love taking a virgin arse, and you feel like you're going to be the tightest I've ever had. I'm going to make this arse mine."

With a low growl, she slid the first three inches inside me, and I groaned loudly in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. It hurt me, but it felt perfect, and she could see it in my eyes.

"The first stretch is the worst Dave. It only gets better from here. And it's going to get soooooo much better baby"

She continued easing inside me, going nice and slow as I kept moaning for her; I wanted to be used so badly!

"Jesus Dave. You're the tightest."

I couldn't speak; all I could concentrate on was the feeling of her dick inside me. It felt so good; I pulled my legs back further so she could push deeper, and threw my head back, relishing the sensations. Teresa smiled at me, moaning softly as she leaned over me to whisper.

"It only gets better now lover."

Staring into my eyes, she eased her cock back before pushing it harder and deeper each time. I was in ecstasy and she could see it in my eyes. I didn't need to say a word; my moans spurred her on with each thrust.

"Fuck..........Fuck Dave..........this is so good Dave. I love virgin ass..........It's so tight..........You're so tight..........I love the way you squeeze my cock..........So close already baby..........Momma wants to fill you up."

Teresa pushed my legs back further and pounded my arse, her fat dick lubed with cum and spit as the room echoed with our pants and moans. I was begging to be fucked harder and faster, and Teresa was happy to oblige; her face was contorted with lust as she pulled her cock out of me before slamming back inside. I screamed in pleasure, and I felt my throbbing cock spasm. Thick ropes of cum splashed on my belly as my sexy landlady kept fucking me; the sight of my cum just spurred her on, and the intensity of her pounding increased.

"Mmm good boy..........I love the way you cum for momma..........Its so hot..........So fucking hot..........Going to make me shoot, you and your tiny tight ass..........Is that what you want Dave..........Is that what you want lover?"

Waves of pleasure rolled over me as she slammed deep inside me.

"Fuck yes Teresa. Give it to me!"

I watched as she threw her head back and cried out in orgasm, and felt her hot spunk filling my arsehole as she gave one final thrust. We both moaned in pleasure as her huge cock jerked inside me, and I squeezed my legs together, trying to milk every last drop from her. She finally slowed, and smiled softly before she collapsed beside me, panting softly against my neck.

Neither of us spoke for some time as we caught our breath. Teresa curled up next to me; her arms were wrapped around me, and her nails scratched softly up my stomach, sending spasms of pleasure through my body. My dick was still twitching, and I felt Teresa's huge cock gradually soften and slip out of my ass, leaving me with a strange sense of emptiness. Her fingers found the pool of drying spunk on my stomach and scooped some up, before lifting her hand to my mouth. I sucked them clean eagerly, savoring the taste as Teresa whispered in my ear.

"You know Dave, you could probably save on rent if you moved into my room..."

12