All Comments on 'A Suspicion'

by WiggyPhil

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not awful but how will wife explain herself showing up as an escort..

interesting twist. I thought this story was headed towards the cliche of the wife being picked up as a hooker by some other guy... so this was different.

still I am not sure how the wife can explain that she is the hooker showing up at his hotel room in the next 5 or 10 minutes....

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Nice little premise ................ but!

You should have finished your story with her showing up at his room and what they did after! That would have been better than the ending you gave it.

Thanks for writing!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Curious story.

Like sexmate I too would be curious to know how the wife explained herself. But like your other story a good fun read. Thanks again for posting your stories.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Agree with Poizon

This story is not finished without her showing up at his room playing the gift escort, and bringing out the explaination and emotions. Still nicely done to that point, but please use accepted dialogue quote marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unique and Real-seeming

Bravo! this plotline seems real. haven't we all had our suspicions? and, yeah, we sometimes act on them. it diminishes us, but, hey, we're human. this story picked up on that and ran with it to a realistic end: he wasn't cheating, or so it seems.

normally, this is the point where it gets sexy...

rjordanrjordanabout 14 years ago
Sometimes less is more

Taking this story any further in a different direction would make it a different story. The one you wrote is fine. This one was a little silly and fun, but a realistic premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes a fine tale.

A nice tale, Well-Writ.

A positive non-cheating spouse is usually boring, but you've made it of interest.

Being male, sorry, I was irritated unduly by the detail of the shopping and many costume changes, but that's just the male of the species.

And Yes, Leave the ending exactly as writ.

Cheers, and Thanks for the Tale.

Kilroy.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****. Too short for 5*****.

When she shows up wearing a wig, if her husband doesn't recognize her instantly he will not be rude and will allow her to come in but within a couple of minutes, he will recognize her and they will have fun playing the role.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Happy he wasn't a cheater and the wife was going to make it up to him for suspecting as such.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Two Wig tales

On the same day! Very different, not a cut 'n paste near duplicate! Both rightly averaging near 4* ... great work!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It wasn't really a story.

It was more like an introduction. If that.

To sum it all up and not miss a thing: " I thought hubby might be cheating so I put on a wig and glasses and watched him. All he did was work and when it was over, drank a whiskey"

That's it! 2 sentences and I did not leave out a single thing of relevance!

Did that sound like a story to you? Or even an introduction to a story?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Kinda dumb or trite, but cute enough to overcome that

Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not cute, but kind of funny I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wig? She thinks she's Mata Hari? Dumber than a stump

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous