A Swapping Mistake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers

"No, not what you said; what Gina said. Mikey, it's short for Michael which is your middle name. What does everyone think of Michael Edward Ward?" said Julie.

Well, that's what everyone agreed on. Inside my heart, I really felt good. The next couple of months were busy and our life was great. I was at work when I got the call again to head for the hospital. I rushed as fast as I could go.

When I got there, Julie was already in the birthing room. Our parents were all there. Mom said Joyce was taking care of Gina but wanted to be called as soon as Mikey arrived.

It was time for the delivery. My mom and the two dads went to the waiting room. Julie's mom and I were inside the room again waiting for the arrival of Mikey, as Gina called him. I would be lying if I said negative thoughts didn't enter my mind. Let's face it, everything was so similar. I could hardly wait for it to be over.

Julie grabbed my hand as the baby arrived. I hadn't seen him yet but Virginia was smiling. The nurse cleaned him off and handed him to me. He was a beautiful baby, almost bald with a little bit of blond hair.

"Welcome to the Ward family, Mikey. You are one very luck little boy who has family who really loves you." I know I was the happiest man alive as I handed my son to Julie.

I walked out in the waiting room and told the family to come and meet my son. As they entered the room, I called Joyce to let her know. She also put Gina on the phone so I could tell her about her beautiful little brother.

Authors Note:

Life isn't always easy. Not everyone always makes the same or even right decisions. Sometimes we have to hit a low spot or meet people in lot worse situations to know how good we really have it.

We all make mistakes. True character is how we are able to overcome our faults. Many comments have said the characters aren't redeemable. I believe young people make many mistakes in their life. Some to their own stupidity. I would like to believe most young people are able to change their paths in life and lead good lives.

I often wonder if we knew the total truth about everyone we know, family members, neighbors, friends, even spouses, what would our opinion be? What if they knew everything there is to know about us? Just something to think about.

A big 'Thank You to my Editors, LadyCibelle and Techsan for staying with me on this one. Also thanks goes out to Jake Rivers for his suggestions.

Thank you for reading my story
Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers
12