All Comments on 'A Swapping Mistake Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I still dont really like it.

For a lady that doesnt plan to have sex without condoms she sure has a lot of sex without condoms. So as an unwed woman she had bareback sex with a man who had already divorced her once. Makes sense to me, not! As far as how many men she went out with and what they did we only have her word for it. A few things you didnt speak to or about. Why did she have bareback sex with Mario? She had promised herself she would not do that again. How does she plan to equip the little girl with her genetic inheritance when she doesnt have it? Can you explain how as a poor single parent that could not afford her child's medical bills, she could afford to do DNA testing twice, once for each child? Sorry DGH this boat still dont float, to many issues are not addressed. The men bashers had fun. The reconciliation at any cost group had fun. And the one slow wit with that thought any man should be happy his wife goes off and gets pregnant and raise the known bastard as his own really enjoyed his ride. There are enough men in this world paying for the cost of raising children that aren't theirs and dont know it, that a man of some character has a right to refuse to knowingly raise another man's bastard. If one choses to do so that is fine, to me it doesnt make him any more or any less of a man. But the refusal to me speaks strongly of a persons sense of self worth and of the inner need to reproduce our own common to almost all animals. I can without a doubt say if my wife wanted to carry another man's child without my prior consent, she would do it without me. There is a tremendous difference between taking care of war orphans, and raising a bastard child you wife offers you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have enjoyed your stories

I have read all of your posted stories . I have really enjoyed them I like your style and your ability to show how people are responsible for there actions . I do not care if some idiots call the main character in swapping mistake a wimp do not take it to heart . He ended up a better man in the end .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perfect

I loved the ending of this story, although you had me guessing after the second and third chapters. You are without a doubt the Master of story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MORE

All I can honestly say is I want MORE stories. Can you have Gina and Mikey growing up and start a story about them and their parents?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

You didn't disappoint me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to obvious...

as the 3 prior chapters: nice to read

but the end seems a bit too predictable and schmaltzy for me. i think the last chapter could ´ve been more detailed with some last suprises. maybe you should ´ve taken some more time to write the last chapter(s). but nevertheless it´s a good, enjoyable story.

@ anonymous "I still dont really like it.": if you had read the story carefully "the boat definitely would flow" for you. everything you mentioned, is well founded in the story.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

That's it the final chapter. To answer a couple of questions I've seen asked.

Unprotected sex. Mario's was a big mistake which we all know. Julie was married and Shawn didn't use protection after their marriage. The only other time was with Shawn and they both thought he was sterile.

A wimp? No, I don't think so. I think he was a young man that grew up. Julie, I believe she is like thousands of other women out there that have made mistakes. A good person trying to take care of her kids.

For those who say the story was predictable. Congrats to you. I wrote it and wasn't sure where it was going. I did take it one chapter at a time and rewrote parts of the last chapter about four times. I should have consulted you first. LOL

Thank you all for reading my story and voting and commenting.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great as always!

Many people will not like your happily-ever-after ending, but I think it went just fine. They were both young people who had some growing up to do. I still think Julie should have taken the "morning after" pill to avoid the 1st pregnancy, but that would have taken the story away. lol Thanks for writing, DG. Look for me if you ever decide to cross the pond. - XO from your young & nubile fan (lol)

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Story with heart!

It was interesting from beginning to end. It was predictable

taken as a finished product, but along the way it took a lot of sharp turns and was full of alternatives. I suspect that DGH subconsciously wanted a happy ending, he just did not know it! Nothing wimpish about our hero. He does have emotional problems. The first comentator below spoke of "a bastard that his wife decided to present to him". Go back and think about what happened. He was as responsible for what happened as Mario and Julie, perhaps more so because he wanted into Maria.

Great Story. I wish that so many good writers had not left here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A bit too "Ladies Home Journal" sweet

Ok. I guess but pretty soppy for a "Loving Wives" story

JulesTJulesTalmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed it

This was a great story of how things can go wrong in a relationship. In this one it was put right.

But I do have some doubts. A girl who gets pregnant unitentionally 3 times? Someone should tell her the way to a sex education class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
New to this site....

and now a definite new fan of your's DG Hear. You are an amazing writer.

JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 16 years ago
Nice story DG ...

engaging and just a nice slice of life for two young people that didn't get it right the first time.

With more people getting divorced than married it sometimes seems quite difficult to "get it right!"

Regards, Jack

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 16 years ago
Good story in the LW consequences vein

This was a good story of two young people who screwed up, and the outcome saw them grow into a maturity they lacked before.<P>

Now Shawn was an idiot (totally immature) to want to have sex with the neighbors wife in front of all, not caring at all about what this was doing to his young wife and the consequences of all this. She was as drunk as could be celebrating her birthday and he started the slide down the hill and she followed her loving husband.<P>

He is to blame for the night of disaster he instigated. Thank God they both grew up though it took the nitwit Shawn a lot more time to come to accept he initiated this scenario.<P>

It is good to see how time can make us realize our mistakes and admit we need to standup and accept responsibility for the things we made. In this case he is lucky Julie was so in love with him she waited to see if he might accept the outcome of their actions. They had a good base of true love, it just took Shawn more time and acceptance of his failure to act like a man in love with his soul mate. He finally became a real man and made his love the guide to real reason and understanding. He finally admitted to himself and others he was wrong. That is hard for to many people to swallow false pride and see the truth.<P>Thank you DG for all the concerted effort you give us in your stories, and the most important part for me, I was completely entertained.<P>With respect<P>PT

OVERLANDOVERLANDalmost 16 years ago
WRONG PLACE TO BE PUBLISHED

I have just read all four chapters of this story. It turned out to be a very soft and predictable tale from beginning to end. I was waiting for something dramatic to happen but it never did. The 'hero' was never threatened or injured in the Middle East. The author just generally referred to Afghanistan, Kuwait and Iraq, giving one the impression that he didn't really know where these countries are, or that the population spoke different languages and had different religions. The whole story is just a 'Mills and Boon' romance with the predictable 'happy ending'.

wbamwbamalmost 16 years ago
Nice, welll written story

Very nice story. Well written, good plot line and examines the duality of male female relationships in a fresh way.

To some of the public critiques of this story pease post a story you have written which equals or excels what this story has explored and the goals it accomplished.

Show us how it could have been better.

wbamwbamalmost 16 years ago
Nice, welll written story

Very nice story. Well written, good plot line and examines the duality of male female relationships in a fresh way.

To some of the public critiques of this story pease post a story you have written which equals or excels what this story has explored and the goals it accomplished.

Show us how it could have been better.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
I liked it DG.

You really had me worried the baby wasn't going to be his. You pulled this one out nicely as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good!

They were young and in love, they, he, espically made some mistakes but were able to turn them into positives and go on and enjoy life and love. Can't see it being much better, you are one of the best writers here. Thanks for your time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thanks

I wish you posted this as one story in that I believe the whole was greater than each part. Thanks for your efforts and I look forward to reading your next posting.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Nice story. This could be called 'They both made mistakes'. Anyway as always I look forward to your stories who knows one day my stories might be as good as yours(YEAH,RIGHT).

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutly briliantly written!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Read

For some time now, I have been afraid you had retired, but now can see, you were just resting up, getting your thoughts in order, to produce one of your best stories so far. Thanks, not only a good read, but it also made me think. Keep it up, as your stories are not only just entertaining, but have some possible social value as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with Peggytwitty

I think "Peggytwitty" covered all the basic points in her comments. Shawn was an immature self centered ass who finally matured and became an adult . As usual I don't think DG Hear knows how to write a bad story . In this one he did a wonderful job of portaying a couple of immature kids who grew up and became a mature loving family. corny maybe but a great read.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
same old, i would say!

another great read! was there any doubt? love to see your name on submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic story and..

I'm really glad that it all worked out for everyone and Shawn didn't get whacked in Iraq! Great story!

iakatziakatzalmost 16 years ago
A sweet ending...

to a wonderful story, I really got into it and even shed a tear or two. Thanks for your efforts!

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Once Again!

Another fine tale of people making mistakes and fixing the problems caused. Done with great craft and wonderful flow to the story by one of the best around, thank you for another winner!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
Its called grace and growing up

We read comments about stories where the cheating spouse is forgiven and accepted back into a right standing relationship of how they could never forgive. The one who was wronged is the only one who can give forgiveness. The act of acceptance is what grace is all about. The receiving of unmerited favor. Is the offender truly repentant and has changed his ways? Is he truly trying to make amends? Has he grown up and learned from his own selfish pride and arrogance? If the answer is yes, then I see nothing amiss with graciously receiving him back. How long are we going to hold the grudge and hurt? Believe me, it is much harder to forgive then not to. But the fruit of grace brings peace to both.

Tequilla1Tequilla1over 13 years ago
great

Who says a married couple cant love each other again.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Inspiring

From inspired to inspiring. Thank for such a heartfelt story

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

There isn't a man and woman on this world that hasn't been with conflicted feelings. In many cases those feelings result in impromptu thoughts and rash actions. The outcome of that sort of reaction is rarely justified.

In other instances, when time has allowed some form of healing, the experience thus gained is a portal to a greater maturity.

Most of us make mistakes as often as we change underwear (if you don't change your underwear that often, then that's your first and biggest mistake). And when we do make those mistakes, we would all like to be forgiven and for things to move on. The unfortunate part of making a mistake is that (in most cases) you won't know it's a mistake until after the fact.

This is what I gathered from the story. It was a mistake after the fact. And that the mistake caused a domino effect. The rest was the result of the domino effect and how the emotions, once settled, brought about a greater understanding to one person.

Such is life.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHY DO WE CALL IT A MISTAKE

its just lack of something that lets us forget our upbringings. TK U MLJ LV NV

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
I can't believe I almost didn't read this

Such a heartfelt and touching story of young people the mistakes they made and how they grew stronger in the aftermath. Most writing on this site exhibits zero growth in both the character and plot. You defiantly don't fall into that category!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
She does it AGAIN?!

Even after two mistake pregnancies she STILL has unprotected sex? This is the most ignorant female character ever! Never a dull moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVED!!!!

Such an awesome story. Had me happy, pissed, crying, etc. I love this story the most. Keep doing yur thing and I'll keep reading for sure!!! Good job.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
AUTHOR! AUTHOR! AUTHOR!

Right off, I pegged the husband for what he was, an egotistical insensitive asshole. He then confirmed my opinion by being pissed off at his wife after he, himself got her into the mess with Mario. Eventually, he redeemed himself , but I almost quit reading before I got to that part.

The author's note says it all. It carried the vote from a 4 to a 5.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
this time

this time he knew what he was getting into. he knew the kid was not his and he made a choice. last time he did not have a choice, the woman did and she did not chose her husband. now he knows she is not his and he accepts her as his - that is a choice - it is called adoption and it happens all the time.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Must be

a bleeding heart liberal.

Huggybear1207Huggybear1207over 11 years ago
Thank You!!!

Great, excellant story because it contained all the 'elements' of life that makes some of us experience with your words about what life is really all about and that maybe some of us may someday have an opportunity of that 'second chance' for us to find truth and love and happiness again. More like this would be super!!

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
Growing up and accepting responsibility

I like this story because untill you are in this type a situation you don't know how you will react. A real man accepts his mistakes takes responsibility for them and deals with it. The main charator in this story took a little while to grow up and see his mistake but he went back and corrected it. Most of the time that is not possable once you have let your mistake go to long and to far. Some time we don't get a 2nd chance so think before you act. Don't let you emotions rule the day sometime they lead you the wrong direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Call it animalistic or call it primal but the med iale mind is just the way it is. There is something deeply infuriating about having another mans child inside your mate. Men like me would nevercaccept it. Hate me or love me but thays just who i am. Had i been shawn i would have asked her to put that baby up for adoption. When she wud have refused i would have walked out and found someone else. I really love my wife but wudnt have put up with this shit.guilty conscience? Do social work not raise a fucking bastard. Real men are all sensitive and loving but fuck with their right to fatherhood u face an animal not a man!

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

A 21yo young man, truthfully not more than an overgrown boy, decides to play a grownups game. A game he is not ready to face the consequences for and lets his immature brain overpower his love and respect for his wife. His wife, whom he gave to Mario so he could have sex with Mario's wife.

He was lucky in the long run. He saw what war did to kids who did not ask for the pain thrust on them, the same pain he was willing to thrust on his own innocent new born child. He was willing to force the pain of abandonment and not caring on a child that was as much a product of his immaturity as anyone elses short coming.

He saw how the Arab man and woman were willing to help not only their own children but those that had no reason to feel like they were wanted. The Arab couple both were loving parents to those needing love the most, the abandoned and uncared for.

The Arab couple taught him what he had to do to become a man and a father.

Thank You DG for an excellent story about responsibility and growing up.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very deep human interest story.

The follies of youth are amongst the toughest learning experiences at least it was for me. We you factor drugs and alcohol into your decision making process, you are naturally doomed from the onset. This story crstalized this swapping experience for this young couple in 3D. Unprotected sex for a woman in child bearing age is very volatile. This story screamed for compassion of Gina. Thank you for a very well written story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
A winner ll around -

Well done and well conceived and then very well executed -

Very well designed, executed and we thank you for sharing your labors -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Well

Being a Romance tale I guess a happy ending is always a great way to end this tale. Well written and it makes you realise what not to do in a young marriage.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

I like your stories not as depressing as many. People make mistakes but work through them.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great story it showed how people can change and how sometimes emotions get in the way of what is really what life is about. a sperm donor is just that but a dad is a person that will go through hell for his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes - people make mistakes

But hopefully people learn from their mistakes and move on. I simply don't see him getting back together with her. I NEVER see him accepting Mario's baby to raise. It's just too big a stretch. I do see him living in another part of the country. His family takes Julie's side. Families break up over smaller things all the time. Just because they're family doesn't mean you have to love them or see them. Life goes on. Well written fantasy, but I just couldn't swallow the implausible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I've read many stories on Literotica, and this is the best one I've read so far. It was a roller-coaster of emotion and it brought tears to my eyes at parts. Such a beautifully written and touching tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

This story should be placed on the top of all stories if anyone wants to know what happens when couples stray from their vows. Even if both agree. Unplanned events such as a child by another man can happen or the feeling of broken trust, again even if both couples agree as in this stories case. Marriage and the foundation of marriage is never easy. Your word or vow is your bond and how you live within your marriage is how society, family and others will judge you. The ending chapter was perfect, the couple came back together and became one again and most important a larger family. Nicely done 5 stars ... should be more

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE SWAPPING ISNT THE MISTAKE

its the wanting to that's the cause. TK U MLJ LV NV

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

If your into sharing your woman, Be prepared for surprises and be a man about it when it does happen. Great story DG

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
wonderful read

loved the whole thing, very nice job.

JacksexJacksexalmost 9 years ago
Awesome Story

The whole series was very awesome. I never thought a story with such a good moral.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

very engaging. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And you think he was the ONLY asshole in this story

He gave her a choice. She took it. His stupidity was in coming back. Even the law, as fucked up as it is, recognizes he owes nothing to Gina. What can't half the people here realize it ?

Julie wants to make her own choice (which BTW, I support), that's fine. But SHE and no one else owns the consequences of that choice.

She was not unfaithful, Just selfish in the extreme in the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with Jacksex. great story.

I gave you 5 with no comment on each chapter.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I guess they hadn't heard of the morning after pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The value of life. And Parenthood.

Very poignant and emotional drama of choices, mistakes, growth, and restitution. While there is much fodder here for woulda-coulda-shoulda, the facts as you created them had to be dealt with. The only question, in my mind, is what was best for all concerned, and what was right. A child's welfare is pretty obvious. They need food, clothing, shelter, sure. But they also need nurturing, love, and guidance as they develop into the person they were created to be. While it was not stressed in the story, Julie killed her first child, conceived in the drunken rut. She obviously decided not to do that again. Gina was the product of a mutual choice she and Shawn made, so it was a shared mistake, and the consequences should have been shared. Julie made her choice, but she should have explained it better to Shawn. She lost her first child, she was not going to lose her second.

Shawn was lucky Julie had not found a better husband during his absence. Julie was lucky Shawn matured and wised up. There is still one very difficult choice ahead. If and how they tell Gina that Shawn is not her biological father, and why Gina should not hate her mother for having sex with another man. That news might be useful to Gina when someday in her future she has to deal with a similar choice to swap or cheat. That would be a very interesting sequel.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 8 years ago
I liked it

Good story. I'm glad you didn't decide to kill off Julie. There is such a strong strain of revenge readers in this category, I was happy you didn't go down that road. Some commenters say they would never accept the wife back having given birth to another man's child she conceived during the marriage, even if the "fault" was as much the husband's as he wife's as you made clear in this series. The impulse of men to reject a child conceived in those circumstances and the unwillingness of men not to accept the special bond of a mother to her biological child made Shawn's anger at the mother's choice, initial rejection of the child and filing for divorce completely believable. Removing him from American culture and seeing the innocence of children in a war-torn country also made his repentance believable.

A feel-good ending is great this time of year. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

The story sound stupid to me...

First after Shawn pull out n ejecgulate out on top of Maria...why can't he tell Mario not to pull out... and do the same ?

Second...are they that dumb not to know that there is a some thing known as 'morning after pill'!?

I think Shawn should do DNA testing on his son.. secretly to confirm it.

You can't trust..her considering that Mario might have come there..or that police man..drooling over her.. Since her hair was not described what if she cheated on him..n the son got her blonde hair..n look!?

2Star only...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story well put together

We liked this story.It was well written and is completely believeable.I never understand why any man would let his wife or partner have sex with someone else.It would break my heart.Does show the damage that can be inflicted on each other and innocent children.

My partner and I have known each other all our lives and we are totally incapable of cheating on each other.We are brother and sister and although people think we are perverted it cannot be wrong when two people love each other intensely.We are incaperble of hurting each other and have had two wonderful healthy daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great romantic story

I like your comments at the end of the story. Also it's fiction and you have to admit that it's better than mills and Boone! Love you all! Bye.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well!

Really enjoyed this realistic tale of young love and the twists and turns involved.

The singular event of brief wife-swapping early in the first chapter had such a profound effect on the lives of two young lovers,early in their marriage.

While the alcohol,weed,and sleazy Mexicans all combined to lead to the swapping,and subsequent consequences,it led to the young couple having to deal with things they never would have dreamed of.

As usual,D G Hear has provided us with an intelligent,thought-provoking story,or in this case,series. ~ A BIG 5 Stars!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Another Great Story by DG Hear!

- I know that I've already commented on this wonderful 4 part series but,I would hope that many more readers could enjoy it if it appeared in,"Recent Comments".

- DG Hear is one of my favorite writers on literotica! Do yourself a favor and read this series,as well as the other stories. Top flight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

You made an old(ish) man cry. Thank you. Cleansed the system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure was sappy

Couple times I thought I heard Michael Bolton and Celine Dion working a duet in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From a grandpa

This was a very endearing story. My ex left the family when my two youngest daughters were 7 and 9. My older daughter was grown and my son 18. Alcoholism was the exs problem and felt we were the cause. I did my best and my two youngest grew to be exceptional women. In 2005, my next to youngest developed cervical cancer. Through radiation and chemo, they thought they got it all. But in 2009, it was detected in her lymphatic system. She left us 6 months later. Time passe, then my older daughter and son in law took in his brother's infant son. Now, nearly 7 years later, I have a very special grandson I wouldn't trade for the world. Though not my blood, I would die for him!! In a way, he filled the emptiness that filled me when my daughter passed. Some of us are blessed by unexpected angels..as in your story, and in my life. Thank you for the gift of your story.

YouamiYouamiabout 7 years ago
A Beautifully Self-contained Story

I can only second the positive comments that have been been made by the other readers of your tale. It touched my heart and it was nice to read a satisfying ending to the couple's trials and tribulations. True love has no boundaries,limits or qualifications. Well written believable Reconciliation tales are very much in the minority of those in the "Loving Wives" category but in my humble opinion you nailed this. Thank you for your contribution DG Hear!!!

CadaverFECadaverFEabout 7 years ago
Unexpected?

You know, as I read this I got more angry with this guy Shawn and his ex Julie, the tale, the writer, and myself. Firstly the tale and writer went hand in hand - you could see what was coming a mile away. I don't know what I thought, but maybe it wasn't going to be a romance. Shawn and Julie, for the stances they took that led to all of their behaviour. Why!?! Why!?! Why?!? And then myself. Admitting, I skimmed a lot over the first time because I didn't like where it was going. I would never do what Shawn did. But then I came down. And realized - it is a good tale. It is most likely what happens oftentimes​. I don't have to agree with it to enjoy it. Actually, I find the ones I disagree with to spin my emotions more and find they must indeed be a great tale to get me as riled up as all that. So while I hate the direction it went and don't agree with it at all, I have to say it is very nicely done. A wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pimped

He pimped his wife to have sex with the other women in the 4 way. Then after he cums he gets mad at the other guy. BS, he caused the situation and got his wife to perform. He ran away because he couldn't confront the fact it was all his doing.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Didn't like the story, but

Yeah I get it forgiveness and all that. Personally didn't like it, but not going to say anything bad about that, but! The anon below me, no it wasn't all his fault. Sure yeah he gets half the blame, but his wife could've said no, she also knew she wasn't on birth control. Just as much her fault as it was his. Don't put all the blame on him. She's some kind of special idiot to not know there was a chance she could got pregnant. I know the author said they only had sex with each other so they never used condoms, but still.

Yeah he was wrong, but so was she. Don't put all the blame on one person. Husband understandably couldn't handle raising another mans child at first. Despite what the author said he did wimp out (grow up) and ended up taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A good morality story. Fucking around on your marriage is always a bad idea.

The only downer will be the day when Gina finds out that she's not quite as connected to her parents as her brother is. Added to the reality that when she was born her "father " wanted to give her to strangers, and if her mother had agreed, she would have grown up in a totally different family, or maybe no family! I suspect Gina's relationship with Shawn will be tarnished and weakened for a very long time after that, maybe permanently. And all for giving your wife to an asshole so you could enjoy a quick fuck with a sexy neighbor. Was it worth it?

Is is ever worth it?

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Good job

Very well written....and I loved the ending....happy for a change from others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Well-written my ass. His parents are fucking despicable. They covered for Julie, yet when their own fucking son asked his mother to lie for him, she can't do that. Fuck her. Julie was a bitch and Shaw was a spineless pussy. 1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
i agree with anon 6/20

no matter how you write it in the end you made him a willing cuckold to justify her going bareback, when she knew above all. she wasn't on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Puke

Nauseating,a story for lovers of happy endings.She made her desicion to have the child and not an abortion,that sums up her feelings towards him,rearing another man's bastard.He should have stayed in Iraq and got shot for his stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once again----

Another great story testifying to the human mind and heart... Obviously, as he said he loved God, he had the love all of the naysayers do not. They, the naysayers, testify to their own carnal based immoral values... One day they may realize the truth..... thanks for the uplifting story.... but I was sort of hoping he would adopt the little boy in Iraq.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

A very heartwarming story filled with love, compassion, understanding and forgiveness. Things we should all live by. And also a story recognizing stupidity, self-centeredness and heartlessness as only things "anonymous" might find worthy of living for. Keep up the excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No matter

No matter who Julie married,he could throw at her that he wasn't Gina's father, pp so to say that to him was pointless.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Michael Ed Ward Ward

Good name choice!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

1*

Julie fucks a random guy and does it bareback when she isn't protected?

Her dumbass husband sees her get loaded up with cum and doesn't drag her off to the clinic to get a morning after pill?

Julie was as dumb as a rock and deserved to be divorced for refusing to abort the bastard that she did nothing to prevent. Shawn was a moronic cuckold and must have secretly wanted his wife to get knocked up with a bastard, because he did nothing to stop it.

This whole nightmare was easily preventable. These two idiots basically inflicted a huge amount of emotional pain on each other for no reason whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best...

...writers on this site. Enjoyed all four chapters. I withheld my comments till I finished all four. 20 stars. 5 for each chapter. Great work. Thanx!

Loklie

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Great read

This was a really good story.

It took hold of me and didn't let go till I finished it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story of love, growth, and forgiveness. Well Done!

calflashcalflashalmost 5 years ago
story

I always like your stories but this one was exceptional. The circumstances that put it all in motion were well developed as it progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Absolutely disgusting. Sure, the swapping was a mistake. But you don't compound on a stupid decision and make amends for it by making more stupid decisions. Plus Julie seems to bear no responsibility in any of this. She's like a giant child who has no agency.

Also, no part of the " man up " code includes raising other men's children. Sure he made a mistake, but refusing to raise another man's child is not tantamount to being " arrogant and jealous ". But with parents like his, it is quite understandable he grew up to be a spineless pussy. Julie's just gonna keep getting pregnant by other men and the entire family will play the " man up " card each time. Jesus Christ. Sickening.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 8/28

Your thinking and logic is muddled and confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A nice story, in which....

....a man transforms himself from an immature self-absorbed asshole into a caring, generous man with a large capacity to love and to give. Five stars...

doug1247doug1247about 4 years ago
The Usual

It is difficult to believe that someone would heap all the blame on Julie. He started the sequence of events,did nothing to stop it,took his pleasure, and then wanted to be totally innocent. So the fry the bitch cavalry rides to the rescue.Amazingly all the men(in the actual frying them cohort) find immediate willing consorts who rock their genitals and needs while the former beloved burns at the stake while sobbing out their love.

I'm for the essence of this story and of humane treatment and this is one form. It's a short story so guess there isn't time to make this a more realistic and difficult transitional period between them. How? Have Julie be dating someone more seriously and let there be more angst for him. All in all I gave it a five because my life has had several episodes of hard decisions where I suffered or women I cared about a lot were made to suffer because it just wasn't going to end the way the "sufferee" wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Anon 8/28 has this much of a point....

Julie is treated as if she has no agency. She could have refused the drugs and the swap, but the idiot husband set the thing in motion and pushed it forward. Maturity was the issue with both of them,"pride" was a bogus issue.

No part of the "man code" says you have to accept the spawn of adulterous liaisons, but that's not what this situation was. The immature character "Shawn" gave his wife to someone else and made no effort to see he himself or she was protected from disease or conception. Under the circumstances, he did have an obligation to Julie and the baby. Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

The problem I have with the writing is that by the third part it had lost its edge and degenerated into Hallmark sentimentality that went on for too long. There was a lot to explore in this story that could have eventuated in an interesting reconciliation. Instead it became overly long and almost mawkish at times. D.G. Hear didn't do his strong plot idea full justice

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Can’t say I really liked the series. Way too predictable.. Was hoping I was wrong; sadly not.

Every choice placed Shawn in a submissive role whether he wanted it or not.

Julie was always right irrespective of what happened.

The parents ... wow. Talk about messed up.

Sorry, there wsn’t a single character in this mess I could get behind.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
OK story but nothing happened after chapter 2

I liked the story but nothing really happened after Shawn had his realization moment in Kuwait. Everything after that was just filler to the end result. Surprise pregnancy could not carry the story, and, in fact, it would have been more interesting if author had developed an adoption storyline that the beginning was made for.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with the ending,she showed how much she loved him by choosing the baby over him,he was right to leave if she wouldn't put the baby up for adoption.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Devalued

The anal sex and Mario being a drug dealer devalued a reasonable story. Neither were necessary to enhance the story. The basis of the story was good, but it was dragged out far to long.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
I Agree With The Author

I'll admit, I was annoyed at his family for refusing to consider his feelings. I feel it was wrong to make him go back completely on how he felt. He wasn't right or wrong about his feelings, Julie knew that kid wasn't his, no matter what she said otherwise, she could have had an abortion just to erase any doubt. After all at the time, they didn't know what his Mom thought, so they could have had more kids. She should have stood by her Man, they all acted like it was his fault that night happened.

For God's sake, they were wasted. They were not in their right mind. It was no one's fault, except that asshole Mario who took advantage of them to get laid. I feel bad for Maria not having a happy ending but then that is how life goes more often than not.

In the end, he did the right thing going back, but he had to eat a lot of Crow to do it, and not even his Family gave him a break. I feel that was wrong, but it doesn't surprise me, people are unfair all the time even to their own relatives.

I'm glad that he proved what a good Man, a real Man he was, but letting all that BS slide and moving on. Now he's got a couple of good kids and a hot blonde wife he can have every night. We should all be so lucky Lol.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A better finish would have been for him to be killed or badly injured by an IED.

A real downer end to a silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ever heard of Google?

Orchitis, inflammation of the testicles, whether caused by mumps (MMR anyone?) or any other infection, produces sterility only occasionally. Not every time as most Literotica authors seem to think. Called this after the first chapter as a reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
awful ending

she proved she didnt love him by keeping the baby instead of her husband .

she loves the drug dealer scum MUCH more than she likes her "husband"

she made her choice and he was right to leave her .

to force a RAAC here makes no sense .

well deserved 1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories