A Swing Door Opens Wider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

"All this is mine," she whispered, her eyes fixed on my throbbing cock, as I knelt astride her. Reaching behind me, cupping that sweet pussy just beneath the fragile tricot, feeling her juices that had left the crotch sopping with cum. She lifted her hips and I peeled her panties from her body. I leaned forward again, kissing her gently, feeling her breasts swell beneath my hands.

"Tim fucked me this morning," she whispered, still clutching my erect rod. "I remember how you ate me the other night after you screwed me. Did you like that?"

"I love eating pussy that's freshly fucked," I grinned. "That's one of the things that really turns me on when someone fucks Linda. I won't suck a cock, but I love eating another man's cum out of her pussy."

"Well, it's not very fresh, but it certainly is hot," she teased, "and I loved the feeling of your mouth on my pussy. Would you like to eat me first?" I didn't even answer. Instead I rolled off of her and lay, face up, alongside her. Taking her hand, I directed her to a straddle position over my chest. The width of my body made her spread her legs wide, opening her beautiful cunt to my adoring eyes.

"Oh, yes, Laura," I managed to say, my gaze never leaving that succulent beaver, "I'd love that!"

"Then open wide, honey," she whispered, "here it comes." She pulled my arms over my head and knelt over my face. Inches away from that sweet pussy, I could smell the results of their morning coupling. It was a scent that made my cock even harder. I raised my head and kissed that sweet smelling pussy, already wet with the desire we both generated as soon as we had touched. She smiled and lowered herself slowly until the lips of her cunt touched mine. I held her hips and steered her to my mouth as she pulled a pillow up and put it under my head, closing the final gap. My tongue snaked out and touched her at this most sensitive spot on her body. She gasped with the touch, using both hands to pull my head up tighter into her crotch.

"Eat me, Earl, I want to feel your tongue in my box." After the previous night I knew what brought her to orgasm faster than anything else was the pressure of my nose rubbing slowly over her clit while my tongue explored that luscious cavern. I felt that first warm, soupy taste of her husband's cum trickling down over my tongue as I buried it in her snatch. Laura went wild, grinding her juicy box against my lips and tongue, her hands tangling in my hair as she pulled me even harder against her. She groaned with pleasure as my tongue searched her vagina for the sweet taste of cum. I pressed my nose tightly against her clit and felt it swelling in response as I moved it back and forth.

"Oh, god," she gasped, "I'm cuming already!"

I could taste her juices sweeter than the sweetest nectar, mixed with her husband's cum, sliding over my tongue. I swallowed rapidly, determined to take as much as I could from this luscious receptacle. Her hips bucked so hard against me they were almost bruising my lips as her pelvis slid back and forth in a sliding motion that soon covered my face with her juices. She was gasping and jerking her body in response. My hands slid up until they covered her breasts. I felt the hardness of her nipples against my thumbs as I stroked and rolled them back and forth.

It took more than five minutes for Laura to climb down from the pinnacle of her orgasmic high. Her hips slowed, but I could feel her breasts pressing tightly against my hands while the last trickling rivulets slipped into my mouth to be savored and swallowed. When it was over for her, she slid down my chest and lay on top of me, kissing my cum coated lips, her body still writhing with pleasure against mine.

"That was beautiful!" she gasped, rolling off me and lying on her back. Her knees were pulled up and in her relaxed position her legs were widely spread. "I wish Tim would eat me like that," she said softly, her breath gradually returning to normal. "He just kisses it a couple of times and then fucks me again."

"I know," I told her, rolling onto my side and covering one breast with my hand, "Linda told me about it when he did her. That's one of the reasons I always muff dive on her. I just can't stand the idea of her having all that good stuff in her without my getting a taste of it. Then, when I ate you, I could see that you enjoyed it. It was beautiful. Linda doesn't care that much for oral sex. I was so glad to see that you liked it.”

She rolled over to face me, closing both hands over the one I had on her breast, looking into my eyes then leaning forward to kiss me.

"I know. I could tell, and you have no idea how happy it makes me. One of my boyfriends years ago taught me to enjoy it and I was very disappointed that Tim didn't care for it." She smiled again. "But he certainly loves to fuck, and I love that too."

"I could tell," I said, smiling back at her, "and I love it too. It's just that I can't resist the taste of hot cum in a woman's box." I reached down with my other hand and covered her pussy, still wet from my mouth. "I think you're a wonderful screw, Laura."

She raised her hands and stretched, her thighs spreading wider. "Then get with it," she laughed. "I want to feel your big bone in my cunt."

We went at it first in the missionary position, my hands covering and gently squeezing her breasts as I kissed her and felt her hands directing me to the generous opening of her vagina. We both sighed when the swollen cock head slipped into her on the bed of juices, and then slowly spread the tight ring of muscle that guarded her core. Like Linda, Laura had one of those hot boxes that is just a delight to fuck. I didn't have to move as she lifted her legs to cross over my back, and I felt my rigid cock sink deep into that sweet pussy. The residue of Tim's cum and the juices we had generated in Laura made my entry easy. Still, she gasped slightly as I reached her cervix and pressed tightly against it. Within a few strokes she was comfortable again and we resumed the slow movements together that had caused me to fill her with cum the first time I fucked her.

"Oh, wow, this feels wonderful!" Laura gasped between thrusts that she was meeting with equal vigor. "If you were mine, I'd never let you go."

"Are you sure?" I asked with a smile. "I thought you said that you enjoyed watching Time fuck another woman while you got your own jollies."

"Okay, okay, you caught me," she laughed. I like it with other guys too, but you have to admit it's such a beautiful sight watching your wife getting fucked. Linda likes to fuck, doesn't she?"

"Yes, and I love seeing her getting screwed, just like you. It took us a long time to reach the point she was willing to admit she wanted another man to fuck her, but she certainly liked what Tim did to her, and she doesn't mind a little extramarital sex at all now, although she'd never admit it.”

"With Mike?" she asked. I had to smile. She had suspected for months that Mike was her lover. I nodded.

"Unh hunh,” I answered, realizing that I was giving away one of Linda’s most closely guarded secrets to a woman who would almost certainly use it to become a competitor for Mike’s hard dick. He was the first, but I know now that he won't be the last. Tim gave her a real ride and he's so busy fucking her right now I doubt that either of them will slow down before noon."

"Does Mike fuck her often?"

I laughed. "Every time they have a chance to get together. He's an ass man and likes the feeling of her ass in his hands when he fucks her. She likes the way he makes love to her, taking his time and getting her all hot and bothered before he screws her."

"Like Tim did the other night?" She smiled. I knew that she was fishing. She wanted to know if Linda liked the idea of my fucking Laura.

I nodded. "I thought they were never going to get around to it at first. You had me so hot I wanted to screw you right there and then," I told her, giving her breast a squeeze as I eased in and out of her hot pussy, "but it wasn't quite right yet. I know she had been thinking about it, but the moment didn't come until you called."

"I couldn't go to sleep, Laura admitted. "All I could think of was how good your hands felt on me. I asked Tim if he wanted to fuck Linda and he admitted that he did, so I decided to push it a little."

"I'm glad you did. We were both wide awake. I had already screwed her, but she wanted more. So when I asked her if she wanted to come over while you came over to our house, she was ready."

"I was a little worried. She didn't say anything when we passed." She laughed again.

"She was probably already thinking of how much she was going to enjoy it. She had been so hot when he was dancing with her. Her nipples were still hard when I fucked her. She damn near raped me when we got home. I could see the redness that Tim's hands had left on her breasts, and her crotch was soaked. She wanted him. There was no doubt about that."

I was hard as a rock with just the thought. I laughed. "When I saw you in that slinky little nightgown with nothing beneath it, you almost got screwed right there in the living room."

"I thought about that," Laura sighed. "It wasn't a bad idea, either, but when you took me into the bedroom and began eating me, I couldn't let go of you. If it hadn't gotten light so early, we'd probably still have been at it." Her arms and legs tightened around me again. "I wanted you even more this morning when Tim fucked me and told me that he planned on going over to your house today. I wasn't sure how you would take to the idea of him fucking your wife again, especially since you didn't have anyone to screw, but I couldn't object." She smiled. I felt my cock swelling even more.

"I'm going to make sure now that he keeps wanting to go over there. Don't be surprised if he broaches the idea of a longer swap, like a week together," she giggled.

"Oh man, I'd love that!" I exclaimed, feeling my cock swelling in her ribbed vagina like excited fingers. "I'd fuck you every day, all day, and eat you every time in between." I laughed.

"We're going to do it," she sighed, with a look of determination on her face. She slowly sank back into the luxury of her orgasm, feeling my dick stroking her sweet hole, lubed by the combination of our juices. My hands and mouth worshiped her small but adequate breasts, sucking and pulling on the hard nipples until she could stand it no longer. The combination of knowing her husband was fucking my wife while I took my feast from her own honey hole, and the feeling of our bodies joined as I lay on her belly with my cock wedged tightly in her cunt, sent us over the edge together. We came together, feeling her vagina filled with my own hot cum until it ran from her pussy in a swollen torrent as we clutched each other, mewling meaningless cries. She bathed my cock in her own juices at the end of her vagina. Only when we had slowed and then stopped our mutual lunging and jerking did we roll apart, still cradling each other's head in our arms.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Me too," Laura added, still gasping for breath. "No one has ever fucked me like you do. When you put that thing in me all I can think of is pulling it deeper and cuming with you."

"That's exactly the way I feel. Sinking my dick into you is like sliding it down the most luxurious tunnel in the world. I can feel every muscle in your pussy milking me when we fuck."

Laura rolled over on her side and began toying with my nipples.

"It's almost the same feeling I get when your tongue is in there," she laughed. "I can't even imagine what it would be like to fuck you like this all day and all night too."

"Well you're about to find out," I laughed with her. "It's already three o'clock. We've been at it for over two hours already. Do you think we should give Linda and Tim a call and see if they want to just keep it like this, or would you like to watch him fuck her while I fuck you?"

"Decisions, decisions," she said softly, watching me closely.

"Would it bother you if I said I'd like to watch them going at it?"

"Not at all," she shook her head slowly. "In fact I think I'd enjoy it too."

I smiled when she added, "Why don't you clean me up," she purred, spreading her legs wide, exposing her cum covered bush and the bright river of cum still oozing from her pussy, "and we'll see if they object." She gave me a knowing smile and straddled me again. I certainly didn't want to leave her with all that good cum leaking down her thighs, so I did her again, eating Laura's well filled snatch, tasting my own cum and the residual of what she and Tim had generated earlier filling my mouth again and again.. It had exactly the same effect as before. I sent Laura howling into her third and fourth orgasm, one right after the other, until she couldn't stand it any longer and rolled off me, onto her back. She gasped when I dived between her thighs once more and went at her again.

"We can't have you leaving here all messy, can we?" I asked, lapping at the swollen lips of her pussy as she tried to push me away. I cleaned the cum filled pubic hair of her pussy pelt, sucked cum from her clit and lapped the lips of her pussy until she begged me to stop.

"No more, please, no more. I can't stop cumming," she gasped.

I smiled at her and got to my knees, reaching for her hands to pull her up into a sitting position.

"Then let's get dressed and go over there," I told her once more. "Maybe you can get Tim to fuck you again." She groaned.

I insisted on helping her get dressed, holding her breasts in place as she put on a bra, continuing to hold them to "steady her" as she pulled on her skirt. I reluctantly turned her loose only when it was impossible for her to dress any further.

"I would never be dressed if you were with me," she said, leaning forward and kissing me as I started to dress. "I want you all the time."

"And I'd be here all the time," I laughed, pushing her back slightly and then kissing her still wet muff. She giggled.

After calling ahead to let them know we were coming, I let us in through our locked front door. The house was quiet except for a soft rustling sound from the bedroom. We walked down the hall together our arms around each other's waists, until we stood in the doorway of our bedroom.

Linda was on top of Tim, leaning back against his raised knees. I could see his cock pressing hard against the forward part of her cunt, leaving an imprint of its length still inside her. As we watched, Linda leaned forward to get the best leverage on that hard dick still punching her pussy. Tim took one breast in his mouth and was gently grinding the other against the wall of her chest as she slowly rode her private pony.

"Come on in," she managed to gasp as she noticed us. "Maybe you can take over," she told Laura. "Tim has just about fucked me down."

Laura smiled, shaking her head. "We just came over to watch and enjoy ourselves. You two look like you're doing just fine. How about it, honey, are you enjoying yourself?"

"I never knew there were so many ways to fuck a woman," Tim answered, his grin spreading from ear to ear as he squeezed my wife's breasts and thrust upward into her cum-covered pussy. "As far as fucking her down, I'm not even close yet."

I notice the strange look Linda gave Laura after her off the cuff remark. She knew that I had been over at Laura's, fucking her for hours, and she knew how much I enjoyed seeing her fucked by another man but something still bothered her. Whatever was the reason, it obviously wasn't going to slow her down. Even as we began talking to each other, clothes coming off once more, joining our mates on the big bed, Linda began the jerking shuddering motions that I knew signaled her orgasm.

Tim responded exactly as I would have hoped. Thrusting up hard into my wife's well filled vagina, splattering the cum that had leaked down into his pubic hair, grinding himself into her own thoroughly soaked snatch.

"Oh, oh, oh," she managed to gasp, leaning back and letting the cum flow down Tim's rigid rod, her head thrown back in ecstasy, eyes closed, savoring the moment as Tim continued to ram his dick into her cunt, holding her down by her hips for better penetration of my wife's pussy. Her vagina full of Tim’s potent seed, she fell forward as the orgasm peaked, giving Tim a mouthful of her breast, held in both hands to his sucking mouth.

Tim was giving a good account of himself as I thrust my cock into his wife's pussy, pounding my cock into her well lubed pussy as she met me more than halfway. I caught her legs in my elbows and almost turned her over onto her head as I fed her cunt in punishing, long, hard strokes. It was the first time all over again. I had fucked her just like this. I think Tim was surprised when his wife began screaming for me to fuck her harder. His hand went out to her, sliding under her head. She caught at it, squeezing it hard as she came again and I fucked her pussy harder. She let his hand drop and I watched it snake down over his belly until she had it caught between her third and fourth fingers, palm up, cupping Linda's cunt while her lover continued fucking her. I hadn't seen that look on Linda's face before. It was months before she would willingly admit that she enjoyed the feeling of another woman's hand on her pussy.

What was an even greater surprise was the look that came over Laura's face as her hand grasped my wife's sodden cunt, now pressed tightly into her palm. Tim continued pounding my wife's pussy, feeding her inches of hard dick without regard for the peaking orgasm that now flooded Laura's palm. Laura's thumb found its way to my wife's clit and began grinding against it, making her orgasm even stronger than Tim's hard dick. Laura had obviously done this before and knew the effect it would have.

Linda leaned forward again, grinding her clit against the rigid thumb that was intensifying her pleasure. Tim caught on immediately and began bucking harder against Linda, driving his wife's thumb even more directly against Linda's clit. Despite the fact that she had just been through an obviously earth shaking orgasm only moments before, I was surprised to see the pre-orgasmic flush creeping up Linda's body signaling another. Laura, seeing the results of her efforts, pushed me back slightly. She twisted her body beneath me until her head rested on her husband's belly. She pushed harder, pressing her head between the two lovers, until she could kiss that inch or so of his cock that wasn’t filling my wife's cunt. What was even more a surprise to me was when my wife smiled and leaned back against Tim's raised knees, giving Laura more latitude to kiss her way up until I could see Laura's tongue exploring that connection, slowly lapping my wife's pussy and her husband's cock.

Linda gasped when she began her next orgasm, just as Tim filled her cunt once more. I saw Laura's lips coated with the cum that poured from my wife's stretched pussy. It seemed like it was never going to stop. Both women were smiling when they slowly broke that connection. I kissed Laura’s cum-coated lips, tasting Linda and Tom’s juices as I squeezed Laura’s now very swollen tits. I didn't see it happen again for a long time, but the wait was worth it. Laura, on her knees now, was thrusting hard against my cock as I gave her my own load of cum.

Hours later, well into the night, we separated once more. I knew it would happen again, Linda wanted more of Tim’s cum in her and I wanted Laura’s sweet pussy juices in my own mouth. I just didn’t know when or how often I would enjoy them, especially watching another man fucking my lovely wife and seeing her squirm in orgasmic bliss.

Linda and Tim made it together frequently during the time we remained at that location. Mike didn’t show any signs of jealousy although there were times when he would fuck Linda through a load of Tim’s cum. It did nothing to reduce his pleasure and Linda couldn’t get enough of her now duet of lovers. What happened next was so surprising that I would never have guessed. That’s “A Swinging Door Opens Wider 3’”, hopefully early next month. Remember these are true stories that show just how easily a door can open for those who read of our adventures.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12