A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Gerald was more than willing to cooperate. He was relieved she had decided to leave his cock alone. The respite was necessary. Otherwise, he would have cum in her mouth. He wanted to give his cock a chance to cool down. The day was still young.

He enjoyed the taste and feel of Isis' sweet hot pussy. He slurped at her hungrily. He pulled at her thighs, urging her to press her vee harder against his hungry mouth.

As Gerald enjoyed Isis' femaleness, he felt a hand take hold of his cock. It couldn't be Isis' because she was using her arms to prop herself into position against his mouth. Then he felt the hot moistness that could only mean one thing; another woman's womb had enveloped his rigid cock. He didn't care which woman it belonged to. He needed and wanted release. He also realized that, for the first time in his life, he was being double-teamed.

Whoever the other woman was moved up and down his cock. He felt her vagina grip his cock and squeeze. She rode up and down his cock. The heat of her womb, the sensation of her flesh against his was making it difficult for him to control himself. He was having difficulty controlling himself. He was moving ever more quickly to his own orgasmic peak.

Suddenly, Isis flooded his mouth with her sexual juices as she bucked on his mouth, screaming out her ecstasy. Gerald loved the taste of her and drank it like honey. To him it was an aphrodisiac.

When Gerald felt the other woman's vaginal muscles squeeze his cock again, he lost control. His rhythmic pumping became harder, faster and uncontrolled. He pumped his semen vigorously and deeply into the unseen woman's womb. He heard the second woman, the one he couldn't see because Isis was in his line of vision, scream out her own lustful satisfaction. He had managed to satisfy two women at the same time. Then it was over.

Isis got off of Gerald's mouth. His face was covered in her vaginal juices; her face was covered by a big smile. Gerald could now see the other woman. It was Jayla. He later found that the other three men had 'prepared' her; they had worked on her while she watched the initial action between him and Isis. When Isis had moved to sit on Gerald's face, Jayla had taken the opportunity to sit on his cock, ready and willing to join the other two in a threesome of orgasmic delight.

After a few moments, Tiana came into view. "Give yourselves a break," she suggested unnecessarily. Turning her attention to Gerald, she said, "You're going to watch your wife entertain our husbands. Once you recharge your battery, you're mine."

* * *

Aiko watched Gerald's initiation with considerable interest. Although she had seen him in another woman's arms before, it always took place in the context of also finding herself in another man's arms. This was the first time she had actually seen her husband's lovemaking from start to finish.

Even more exciting to Aiko was watching the three men strip Jayla and use all their hands and mouths to touch her in all the right places to make her hot and ready. All three knew what turned her on. Aiko wished she were in Jayla's place.

By the time Isis placed her tasty morsel on Gerald's mouth, Jayla was clearly on fire. She stared at his hard stiff cock, while the three men worked on her. As soon as she started approaching her peak she grabbed Gerald's hard stiff cock, and directed it into her sopping wet vaginal opening. She sat down on, swallowing his entire rod in one down-stroke of her pelvis, and then rode it to a huge orgasm just as she felt Gerald spray her insides.

Having just expended himself, Gerald waited until the two women get off him. Having just expended himself, he got off the mat to the bathroom where he clean himself off.

Aiko did not have very long to find out what was next. The three men quickly stripped as her husband headed toward the bathroom. By the time Gerald came back a few minutes later, six hands and the three mouths had began to work their magic on her body. Three penises' were begging for attention and demanding satisfaction. Gerald sat on the sofa to watch.

Aiko squirmed with sensation. She squealed from pleasure. She uttered a series of ohs, uhs and ahs. Six hands and three mouths were working on her at the same time. It was a new and it was exciting.

The three men took turns sucked and licking her twin peaks and her lower mound. Having a mouth on each tit at the same time seemed to double her pleasure. A third mouth latched onto her pussy.

For several minutes, mouths and hands alternated among the three main erogenous zones although they left no spot of her body unexplored. Their constant attention induced in Aiko what seemed to her to be a never-ending series of sensuous sensations. Erotic eddies coursed through body. Her nipples and pussy tingled with their attention. Fluid oozed from slit, the scent of sex filling the air not far behind. More ohs and ahs escaped Aiko's lips.

Gerald felt his cock start to come to life again. The spectacle of seeing his wife being mercilessly seduced turned him on.

Tiana saw his reaction. She sat beside, grasped his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

The three men continued to use their hands and mouths. Jack sucked one tit while his hand caressed Aiko's inner thigh. Dion sucked on the other breast and his hand stroked her other thigh. Luther nursed at her slit.

Again the men changed positions. Dion took Luther's place at her pussy while Luther took Dion's place at her tit. Jack saw Aiko's mouth as she cooed her pleasure at their attention. He put his cock in her mouth. She sucked, willingly, taking in as much of his cock as her small mouth allowed.

Gerald wondered if she would allow one of them to spurt into her mouth. No sooner had he thought the questions than it was answered. Jack released his load into Aiko's mouth. She did not stop sucking until his cock deflated. This, too, was a first for Aiko. Until now, oral sex was just foreplay.

Even as Jack was cumming, he saw Dion, who had hungrily eyed since they arrived, take his mouth off her pussy. He grabbed a bolster and put into under ass. He lined up his cock to her slit and thrust all the way into her vaginal passage. He finally got what he lusted for, Aiko's Asian pussy.

"I have you now, my tasty Asian treat," Dion said. "Time for us to get rid of our virginity."

Aiko smiled. Dion's barely controlled lust for her made her feel hot and sexy. She wanted to be his sex toy. His black cock was fully erect. She had enjoyed ivory and chocolate coks. Now an ebony cock was pressing his horny head against wet exposed hole.

Aiko gasped as Dion's hard cock found its way to the deepest reaches of he womb. She felt the heat of his hard cock inside her. Dion was horny. He wasted no time, moving in and out of her, pumping into her with all the strength he had. But had been on the edge too long. Eager anticipation of penetrating Asian pussy put him on short fuse. He could not wait. He had to take her, and take her now.

Suddenly, his cock blasted his cum into her. Aiko felt his viscous fluid sluice through her love canal. Aiko felt it, wanted it, and welcomed it as she reached her own climatic peak. It was as if her pussy opened as wide as it could to get as much of his cock and semen as she could get, to accept the semen of the man who had lusted after her since he first set on eyes on her.

Gerald watched Dion mount his wife. His cock became fully erect even as another man pleasured his wife, readied himself to spill his seed into her.

Tiana was ready and eager as well. She had seen Isis and Jayla take Gerald. Then she saw Jack and her husband taking Aiko. She saw Luther eagerly waiting for his opportunity to have a go at Aiko.

"It's my turn," she said to Gerald. "Take me from behind so we can both watch what those guys are doing to Aiko."

Gerald directed his cock into her wet hole and began to pump. Tiana moved her hips in a motion that helped Gerald move in and out of her wet hole. Now two women were filling the room with the ohs, uhs and ahs.

Suddenly, Dion's faced clenched. "I can't take it anymore. I'm cumming!" he yelled.

Tiana climaxed next. The erotic scene was too much for her. Gerald held onto her hips and kept thrusting into her. He already had one climax. A second was still a few minutes away.

Gerald and Tiana continued to watch Aiko and her three lovers. They saw Jack and then Dion withdraw their deflating cocks. They saw Luther approach. His cock was hard as friends' had been but a few minutes earlier. Whatever Aiko might have thought, it was clear that Aiko was not yet.

Having not had a much of a chance to descend from her first orgasm, Tiana found herself approaching another one.

Aiko saw Luther, and his hard-on, come nearer. He grabbed her hips. Using his strength, he neatly flipped her over onto her hands and knees.

"Put your head down on your hands," Luther said.

Aiko did as he commanded. This position caused her heart-shaped ass to tilt upwards upwards so that Luther could see both it and her bald now puffy pussy. He placed himself behind her, lined up his cock to her dripping wet pussy hole and drove into her in one stroke.

Aiko grunted as he mounted her. Luther wasted no time pumping into her with all the strength he had. It was as if he were trying to shove his cock into her cervical canal.

Despite her recent orgasm, she relished his intrusion, tried to wrap her muscles around her womb around his cock. He rode her with his hot rod. His balls brushed against her each time his hip slapped against her ass-cheeks with each attempt he made to reach as deep into her innards as he could.

Aiko suddenly realized that she was already heading for another orgasm. She gave herself over to her need, submitted herself to this man's primal instincts, and to her own. She sighed and she grunted. She moaned and she mewled. All that she wanted was the feel of the flood a man's cum flooding inside her. She climaxed at the same as Luther spewed his semen into willing, passion-wracked body. Then she collapsed onto her belly while her lover withdrew the instrument of her pleasure.

Tiana launched into her second orgasm. Gerald was ready as well. His own gusher poured into Tiana's womb. They two collapsed, now sated.

It was well past midnight when the party finally ended. The four couples were so pre-occupied by their orgy that they forgot to greet the New Year with the usual toasts and greetings. No matter, they had greeted the New Year with a big bang.

Aiko and Gerald returned to the motel. Exhausted, they took showers and fell asleep almost immediately. Tomorrow they would head back home.

* * *

The drive home in snowy conditions was treacherous. Gerald drove slowly; he had to be extraordinarily careful, but it gave the couple a chance to discuss their experiences.

"Two more firsts for you, Aiko. You've done your first blowjob. You've had your first, and you were practically gangbanged. I confess," Gerald continued, "that I'm more voyeuristic than I gave myself credit for."

"How so?" she asked.

"Watching those three guys take you on gave me a raging hard-on even though I had just finished fucking Isis."

"You're not alone, hon," Aiko said. "Watching you with Isis made me so hot and horny that I ready for them even before they touched me. Those guys could have done anything with me as long as it gave me pleasure. I loved it when they took control and I got to enjoy the ride."

Finally, they made it home.

*****

Coming next in Chapter 10 Blind Woman's Buff: Aiko gets a birthday bang.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12