A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
251 Followers

Firstly, he reminded himself, Aiko had agreed to be their sex toy; she had negotiated the terms. Only she could decide if she would honour them. He would support whatever she decided to do. She would know that.

Secondly, John was making an announcement. "It's time to let the staff clean up. "We have drinks in our home theatre."

All groping and fondling stopped.

"He meant our regular staff," Susan informed Aiko. "We change back into our regular clothes again."

Back in the change room, Aiko could no longer restrain herself. She had to know. "Susan, I saw a woman put her hand up your skirt. And a woman touched my pussy! I'm not a lesbian," she insisted.

"Neither am I," said Susan. "Give me a choice between a man or a woman, I'll take a man every single time."

"But you seemed to enjoy it," Aiko pointed out.

"Tonight, Gerald chose me to be a sex toy along with you," Susan explained. "Every woman in the room knew girl-on-girl staff was possible. Those women in our swinging group who object to lesbian chose not to attend. That's why two of the men came alone. The rest of us are either bi, adventurous, or open-minded. We're willing to take our chances and enjoy whatever happens. We consider ourselves are honour-bound to stick to our agreement with you. Since you never raised the issue, we assumed you were okay with it."

"But I made a mistake," Aiko pleaded. "Somehow, it completely slipped my mind."

Susan shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry," she said. "It's too late now. Either honour the agreement or go home. We can't and won't make you stay."

Aiko was silent. She was extremely nervous about sexual contact with women, but she was also a stickler about sticking to agreements.

"Think about it Aiko," Susan said, "Now you know the risks. It's better to bail out sooner than later. The auction is about to start."

"The auction?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah, the auction."

"Why would you have an auction in the middle of a swinging party?"

Susan giggled, then burst out laughing. "They're selling the services of a sex toy."

"They're selling the services of a sex toy...." Aiko stopped. "Me?" she sputtered.

"Yes dear, you," Susan confirmed. "Don't forget. You agreed to be our swinging group's sex toy. As the hosts, John and I decided to sell three hours of your time to the highest bidder. The money will go to a charity of your own choice. You can use it to get a tax credit too."

"Is John going to sell you too?" the Asian woman asked.

"Only if Pimmel lets him. I'm his sex toy and he decides what he'll do with me. I don't think he'll sell me though," Susan continued. "I haven't failed to notice his lecherous look. Besides, what would be the point of making me his sex toy only to sell me to or share me with someone else?" she asked rhetorically.

"Sell you, share you," Aiko stuttered. "You mean someone could buy me and then share me!"

"You're a toy. Toys don't have a say on who plays with them. Think of the agreement you signed as analogous to instructions on how to use a toy."

"Oh," Aiko said simply.

"So Aiko, it's time for us to go," Susan noted. "We have to be back stage in the theatre before everyone shows up."

* * *

When the clock struck 8:00 o'clock, everyone, except the two sex toys, was in the theatre. John was on the stage.

"Okay, everyone," John announced, "the auction is about to begin. Only one sex toy is available. Pimmel declined to auction his sex toy of the evening. I guess he wants play with her all by himself."

There were mock groans and hisses in the room.

"But the other sex toy, Manko, is available. The highest bidder can play with her for three hours," he said amid cheers of approval.

Gerald wondered what would happen next.

John went behind the curtain. He came out holding two leashes. They were attached to what appeared to be very large dog collars around each of woman's neck, so large in fact that a human head could slip through them easily. Both women were fully dressed.

"This sex toy is yours," John said addressing Gerald while handing over the leash attached to Susan's dog collar. John held onto Aiko's leash.

"What's your bid for this Asian sex doll?" John asked. "Remember, put your bids on whiteboards and lift them into the air so I can see them.

"We want to see more of what we might be buying," a man's voice from the back of the room said.

"Fair enough," John said.

"Take off the blouse," John ordered.

Aiko started to unbutton her blouse.

"Not you," John said. "Dolls don't undress themselves."

"Pimmel, do you mind asking your toy to do the honours?" John asked.

"Sure," Gerald said uncertain how to proceed. "Why don't I just lend her to you until the auction is over."

John turned to Susan. Your owner has given me temporary control over you," he stated. "Remove Manko's blouse."

Susan took off Aiko's blouse.

"Very nice," said someone, "but it's still not enough."

"Take off her skirt," John ordered Susan.

When the skirt dropped, another man's voice protested. "Hey John, why is she wearing panties? She was bare-assed when she served dinner."

"No doubt your hands gave you a lot of information," John retorted.

Everyone laughed.

"Let's see the good parts," someone else said.

"Take off her bra Susan," John ordered.

Susan complied, exposing Aiko's firm breasts.

"If I'm going to bid for her, I want to feel if her tits are real," a voice said.

The remark sent a titter through the onlookers.

"Sorry," John said. "No touching the merchandise until you buy it. But you've got a point."

"She's got two of them," another man observed.

The crowd laughed again. The puns were corny but still funny.

"Susan, help sex doll Manko show off those lovely mounds of hers."

Susan stepped behind Aiko and started massaging her tits. Aiko turned red as a beet as her nipples stiffened at the woman's touch.

Susan whispered to Aiko. "Be honest. Does it feel good?"

Still blushing, Aiko remained silent.

"Lick them, Susan," someone said. "I want to see her nipples harden some more before I make a bid."

Susan licked and sucked on Aiko's mammaries.

Aiko squirmed. She was conflicted and embarrassed. Having a woman nurse at her breasts seemed strange, if not perverse. Yet she enjoyed the pleasurable sensations Susan's hands and mouth offered her breasts.

Several whiteboards, with bids written on them, started to rise.

John looked at the bids. "You can do better than that," he complained. "She's beautiful, and the only Asian ever to grace our swinging parties."

"Off with the panties," someone shouted. "You'll get a bigger reaction."

The innuendo was clear. There was more laughter.

John nodded to Susan. She took off Aiko's panties by putting her hands inside Aiko's panties, one in front and the other in back, slowly pulling them off her hips. Aiko's heart beat faster as Susan's fingers stroked her hairless pussy, the second woman to do so in one day. Aiko squirmed.

"She's got a naked pussy," someone yelled.

"You must have had Susan serving you," someone else said.

"You're right," the other said. "Hers is trimmed."

Whiteboards rose into the air. Everyone looked at everyone else's bids. Some whiteboards went down only to come back up again with a higher bid; others went down and stayed down.

John looked very carefully to see who made the highest bid. He was surprised to see three people made bids over 1000 dollars. The highest was 1250 dollars.

"Does anyone want to try to top it?" he asked.

"My wife will kill me if I put up a higher bid," a male voice said.

"Mine too," another man said.

John looked around. "No more bids? Sold to the lady in red."

A woman! Aiko was so stunned she was barely aware of John taking her leash and leading her to the winning bidder. She remembered her as the one whose husband wore blue, the one whose hand sneaked up her skirt during the dinner service. In her mind Aiko nicknamed them Red and Blue.

Red turned to Gerald. "Join us, Pimmel. Bring your sex toy with you. I've got a small job for her."

Aiko wondered what Susan's small job was. Seeing his wife tense up, Gerald hastily agreed, knowing she would feel safer if he were physically present.

"Put this blindfold on," Red told Aiko. She did.

Red left the home theatre with the blindfolded Aiko's leash in hand, followed by her husband, Blue, Gerald, holding onto Susan's leash trailing behind them. Aiko didn't see the other three men who followed them.

* * *

Red led them to a room not far from the home theatre. "Wait here while I get Manko ready," she told the others.

Red led Aiko into the room, closing the door behind them. Aiko knew only what her feet told her; the carpet was plush.

Red removed the leash but left the collar in place to remind Aiko of her submission. She put each of Aiko's wrists into a loop of soft material. The loops were large enough to allow Aiko to slip out of them. She was relieved to know the terms of the agreement allowing only mild bondage was being faithfully honoured.

Red turned on a small bright light and adjusted it to shine on Aiko. She turned off the main light and then left the room. Aiko was alone.

Silence reigned in the room for a minute of two. Aiko heard the door open. She assumed the Red, Blue, Gerald and Susan, who had been left standing outside the door, were now in the room. But she couldn't be sure.

Aiko saw nothing, but Gerald saw everything, that is, everything that could be seen. The room was dark except for the small bright light shining on Aiko's naked figure. Her wrists were inside two cloth loops in symbolic bondage.

"For the record Manko," Red said, "your husband is here too."

Relieved, Aiko nodded in recognition.

Without any warning, two mouths attached themselves to her breasts. They licked and sucked on her nipples until they were fully erect.

Aiko wondered whom they belong to. She was about to ask when Red interrupted her. "Toys don't talk, unless the person playing with them wants them to talk," she said curtly.

Aiko trembled as the two unseen mouths continued to arouse her.

"Do you like it?" Red asked.

Aiko nodded, nervous and excited at the same time.

"Which one is better?" the woman asked. "You may speak."

"I can't say," Aiko answered honestly. "They feel different but both are nice."

"Take her blindfold off," the woman ordered after a few minutes.

The blindfold came off. The glaring light momentarily blinded Aiko. As her eyes adjusted, she saw Blue and Susan nursing at her tits. Aiko tensed, but only briefly. Susan, she reminded herself, preferred men to women. Susan was a sex toy just like her. She and Susan were playthings. They had no choice.

'It's okay. It's not true lesbianism,' Aiko rationalized. Aiko relaxed.

Red instructed Susan to step away. "Thanks for the loan," Red told Gerald. "I don't need her any more. Don't be shy," she said chuckling, nodding toward Susan. "Play with her."

Gerald wasn't about to let his wife be the only naked woman in the room. He ordered Susan to remove her clothing. Susan obeyed. Even in the dim light, Gerald could see what a beautiful figure Susan had. She was a sexual magnet.

Gerald heard the rustling of clothes being cast off. In a few minutes everyone else was naked, even Red. Gerald followed suit. Although he had every intention of playing with his sex toy, he first wanted to see what would happen to Aiko.

Suddenly, three other men stepped out of the shadows. Gerald made a quick calculation. If five men and three women were here, then the remaining ten, evenly divided between men and women, were probably entertaining each other.

Aiko hadn't seen these men until now. She rightly assumed they must have come in while she was blindfolded. All three, plus Blue, approached her.

For several minutes, four sets of hands and mouths caressed every nook and cranny of Aiko's body. One man kissed her while another one nibbled on her ears and neck from behind, his stiff rod pressed against her hip. A third man sucked one breast while massaging the other. Blue followed the curves of her hips and ass. He explored the crack of her ass, lightly poking the tip his finger against her anal sphincter. His other hand teased her labia and clitoris before inserting two fingers into her vagina.

The minutes passed. The more the men played with her body, the more excited Aiko became. The sensations caused by their touching and fondling caused her to shiver in pleasure and in anticipation of more. Her body reacted to the sensual stimulations. Her pussy moistened. Her nipples became rock-hard. She breathed heavily, unevenly. Erotic electricity shot through her aroused body. She yearned to have her womb filled with manhood, cock and cum. She was approaching sexual delirium.

Gerald watched the four men take control of Aiko's body at the same as Aiko lost control of herself. He drew Susan closer to him, pressing his hard staff against Susan's soft behind. He cupped her breasts, kneading them as they both watched what appeared to be developing into a gangbang.

Aiko was not new to having sex with more than one man. What was new was that all four men were complete strangers. Besides Gerald, John was the only other man she knew and he wasn't present.

Aiko grew eager in her anticipation of what the men would do. Their constant sexual attention was bringing her close to an orgasm, especially after Blue put his mouth to her labia and clitoris, using is tongue to good erotic effect.

Immersed in the sensuality of the moment, Aiko and Gerald had almost forgotten about Red.

"Hold onto your restraints, Manko," Red suddenly ordered, reminding Aiko whose sex toy she really was for the next few hours.

Seconds later, the four men hoisted her up into the air. They held her in their arms in a supine position; she found herself staring at the ceiling. As Aiko was petite, they supported her weight easily. Someone spread her legs.

'Now what,' she asked herself. 'I'm too high for one of them to fu....'

A soft mouth pressed against her pussy interrupted her thought. A tongue licked around her labia and over her clitoris. It darted into her pussy hole as if to scoop out her vaginal juices. Two hands caressed the areas around her bald pussy. Sometimes they slid up her body to fondle her breasts.

As her climax approached, Aiko clamped her thighs together around her lover's head. Just before she orgasmed, she barely registered the fact that the face between her legs was unusually smooth.

With the four men still holding her in their arms, Aiko jerked and spasmed through her orgasm. The mouth at her pussy did not let go. It brought her to second orgasm. Then it withdrew.

As the men put her on her feet, Aiko saw Red looking straight at her. "Yes, it was me," she said. "And I'm not done with you yet. Lie down," she ordered.

Aiko did as she was told.

"Dear," the woman giggled as she addressed her naked husband, "do yourself a favour. Put your stiff stuffie in my dolly's pussy."

Blue got down on his knees between Aiko's legs. He spread them, aligned his hard, unprotected cock to the opening of her soaked womb and shoved himself all the way into her in one mighty stroke. Grasping her waist, he pumped into her. Unbridled lust shone in his eyes.

Aiko saw Red stand directly above her head, facing away from her now very busy husband. Red got onto her knees and then placed her pussy directly against Aiko's mouth.

"Go to work on it, sex toy," she ordered.

By now, Aiko had resigned herself to enduring this woman's lesbian attention. Her own need for sexual satisfaction, any kind of sexual satisfaction, grew stronger as the woman's husband pounded eagerly and vigorously between her legs.

Aiko lapped Red's vulva, at first tentatively, and then willingly. It no longer mattered to her she was being double-teamed by a married couple. It didn't even matter she was now actively bringing a woman to orgasm with her mouth. Her need for sexual satiation overwhelmed whatever reservations she harboured about sex with a woman.

Gerald never thought he would ever see his wife have sex with a woman or double-teamed by a married couple. His own lust became overpowering. He ordered Susan, his sex toy, to bend over. Thrusting his hard throbbing cock deep into her body from behind, the wetness of her womb told him she was more than ready to receive whatever he had to offer.

After a few more moments, the husband and wife team couple offered their sexual juices to the now willingly submissive Asian woman. Blue gushed copiously inside Aiko's womb while Red spilled her female juices into Aiko's sucking mouth. Red's juices tasted different from anything else Aiko had ever tasted, and, she had to admit to herself, it tasted rather good. Their overwhelming passion for her, and her own uncontrollable lust triggered, Aiko's third orgasm of the evening crashed through her.

As Gerald and Susan headed for their climax, the scene before them changed. Blue withdrew while Red got off her face.

Red addressed the three men who had helped her bring Aiko to her peak. "I like pussy but I like cock too," she picked out two of them. "Please fuck me," she told them. "I got three holes, your choice. You," she pointed to the third man, "can play with my sex doll."

Gerald and Susan watched the second man mount Aiko. His fuse was very short. Within seconds, he ejaculated into her with a loud moan, adding his sperm to Blue's. Gerald and Susan couldn't hold back either. Gerald ejaculated as Susan sang her song of orgasmic joy.

Gerald held Susan in a tight embrace before withdrawing from her. He saw Aiko lying on her back breathing heavily from her sexual exertions.

"Manko looks beat," Gerald said addressing his remark to Red.

The woman looked at Aiko. "It's late," she conceded. "Take her back to your room."

Gerald helped his wife off the floor, picked up his clothes and guided her to their room for a shower and a good night's sleep.

Pimanko
Pimanko
251 Followers
12