All Comments on 'A Tale Of Many Mistakes Ch. 07'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 303 Comments (Page 4)
NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

Well you did it!! You sucked me into another RAAC story!!! ….. Actually, for the most part, until the last chapter it wasn’t a bad story but reconciliation was not expected until it was too late to quit reading!!! Then we must address the shortfall… So he was in a major accident….. What happened to the escort?? There was another vehicle involved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Always the same fatal flaw with these supposed long term adultery affairs: how could the husband not know? Just another shallow tepid distant marriage, that died due to lack of attention.

\

Which makes all the protestations of a deep abiding love just empty words. She was fucking a younger man, frequently, in total disrespect and contempt for her marriage and her children's father, because the younger man's attention and cock made her feel better about herself. Her failure of morals and ethics was never really confronted. Yeah, she lied. But why? Cause she was enjoying the fucking and didn't want to have to get caught. But she loved him So Much. Sounds like the behavior of a sociopath. And a sociopath is very easy to discern, to someone who is paying attention, and cares.

\

Two mostly empty people living mostly empty wasted lives. Happens every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

RAAC forever, yahoo. Well actually it is not read between the lines I know almost an impossible feat for closed minded bigots and self-proclaimed moralistics [yeah not a word ] So for those who struggle he was driving back after dropping off the escort [a question why is it okay to do that and not repair or renew a relationship/friendship?] secondly they were constantly struggling to return to a ended and buried relationship, new day new rules is the only way to move forward, and that means rebuild trust or don't bother wasting your time. With age supposedly come wisdom haha what BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous