A Tale of Two Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

It occurred to me I’d never had my moment of blood and gore; a time when I could’ve told Marty how bad I’d felt, how badly she’d betrayed me. I was glad we’d never gone through any of that. She’d begged and cried enough. I didn’t think she could’ve handled it. I was still rescuing her.

A few minutes later we each got in our cars and drove to the exit. The whole place was beside just a regular two lane road. This storage place, like all the others had an electric gate. We had to wait for a few seconds before the damn thing opened. I glanced across the road. Parked on the soft shoulder on the other side was Virna; she was already on her cell phone. I looked into Marty’s car and watched her get her phone out of her purse. Virna, God bless her, the big sister, like always, was there for her little sister.

Marty made the right that would take her back to Hagerstown and her parents. Virna pulled out behind her. I made a left and started for Flintstone.

Our marriage was over.

This is the end of part two.

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers