A Tale of Two...Titties?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers

A few months ago, I'd taken the job here at the bar and except for the occasional lonely woman in here; no one ever noticed or bothered me. My sex drive had also nearly vanished until tonight. I can't believe that I'd propositioned Rick. But if he took me up on it, I'd fuck him like there was no tomorrow.

I kept my eye on his table and realized that he hadn't come in to fuck those two women. They were apparently about to have one of those ceremonies that lesbians do in states where gay marriage is illegal. I laughed at how stupid I'd been. I noticed Rick looking at me occasionally and began to feel that my chances might be good. I also began to elevate what I wanted. I'd take what I could get, but I stood there at the bar dreaming that he'd take me back and we could start all over again.

My fantasy lasted about ten minutes before reality interfered. The door opened and a woman walked in. She had incredible breasts and a thin waist. She had a big round butt and she was really pretty as well. She also headed straight for Rick. It figured. She walked right over to him and his arm closed protectively around her waist even as the tears began to fall heavily from my eyes. The pain only got worse though. Rick came over to the bar to get her a drink.

She held tightly onto his hand and he ordered for her. He ordered her a sparkling water. While I picked out one for her, she grabbed his face with both hands and pulled him in for a kiss. He ended up bending her over my bar right in front of me. He gave her the tenderest and most gentle kiss I'd ever seen. I was so jealous that I was sure my face turned red. Then the bitch stuck her tongue in his mouth. She looked up at me with the sweetest smile on her face and they went back to their table. She had that extra little twitch in her big butt and I lost it. I ran into the office in the back to cry alone.

"Knock Knock," I heard behind me through my sobs.

"The other bartender can get your drink," I said. I looked up through water blurry eyes and noticed that it was her.

"I'm sorry Lucie," she said. "What I did was uncalled for. But you have to admit what you hurt him pretty bad. And he didn't deserve that. I was kind of shocked to see you for the first time after everything I've heard. You don't look like he described you. So what happened to the balloons?"

I just looked at her. She was standing there like she was my best fucking friend and I didn't know her from Adam.

"Why should I tell you anything about my life?" I snapped. "Shouldn't you worry about your own life?"

"Lucie, you're not really angry at ME," she said. "You're frustrated and angry at yourself for things that YOU did and dumb assed choices that you made. You and I have a lot in common. We should be friends."

The bitch was obviously crazy. She had the man I loved most in the world. I still wanted him. I'd scratch her fucking eyes out in a second with no remorse.

"You still love him, don't you?" she said smiling. "After all of this time? It's been two years. Talk about carrying a torch. So what happened to the balloons?"

"You first," I said. "Is he happy?"

She rubbed her tummy lovingly and then looked at me. "I think he'll be even happier soon though."

"Are you...?" I asked. And she smiled and nodded. My heart wrenched yet again. "Is he the father?"

"No other man has ever touched me," she snapped as if I'd insulted her. Her reaction made me jealous all over again. "You have to forgive him for acting childish around you. He never really got over you. He compares every woman he meets to you. Your turn," she said. I really wanted to hear more about him never getting over me, but it was only fair that I tell her what she wanted to know.

"After my divorce, Rick just disappeared," I said. "I didn't know how to live without him so I started trying to find him. Do you know how it is to go from having someone in your life who loves you so much that it just leaks out of every pore on their body to having no one who gives a rat's ass about you? It's hell. Divorced or not I wanted to find him and continue fighting for us, but he'd just disappeared. I even went to his parent's house on that first Thanksgiving and made a fool out of myself in front of his sister; the sister who's in the navy now." I noticed that she smiled when I said that.

"I knew he was dating someone. I just didn't know who you were. And I guess that's a good thing because I'd have probably done something to you." She laughed when I said that.

"Anyway, I got so pissed that I decided that there were plenty of fish in the sea and I'd just find someone else. So I started dating. It took me a while to realize that probably ninety percent of the guys out there were only interested in getting a quick fuck. Once they got it, they were gone. Most men were just drawn to my breasts but not necessarily to me. They kind of remind me of dogs chasing cars. They run down the road barking and making all of that damned noise, but when they catch up to a car they don't know what to do with it. They can't drive it. I was getting all of this attention on my breasts, but once the guys got a hold of them they didn't know what to do with me. Most of them didn't want me. If they could have just had two titties on a plate to squeeze on they have taken the titties and just ignored me. Maybe guys should just get their own breast implants then they could sit around and feel on them all day long." She laughed at that.

"Then I realized that the only man I'd ever known who wasn't like that was Rick. He loved me before I got them. And when I remembered that all of our problems started when I got them, I started to resent my breasts. I'm a smart girl. I know the tits didn't cause my problems. I know it was people and mostly my own reaction to them that lost me my husband. But I really didn't want them anymore. I went a little crazy for a while and a therapist in a clinic that my parents put me in actually had them removed. End of story."

"Now I'm back to the way I was. I'm older I'm smarter and I know the value now of what I threw away. I don't really have anyone to blame for my situation. It's like that line from that old Mariah Carey song, "I had it all, but I let it slip away."

"Sweetie, you're going to be fine," she said. "You never know how or when love will manifest. Sometimes, the people we love aren't the ones who are meant for us and other times we just have to wait for the right person to come along. Sometimes, when they do come along we're too stupid to realize it. But there's someone out there for all of us. We just have to be ready to love and to be loved. I think you're ready now. The person you were meant to be with can find you now."

"Are you dying?" I asked her. She looked at me crazily.

"Why would you ask me that?" she said.

"Well, don't take this wrong," I said. "But that way I could be with the person I was meant to be with."

"We're going to be great friends," she said.

"I highly fucking doubt it," I said. But I said it with a smile. I meant it though. There was simply no way I could be friends with the bitch who had the man I loved.

"Oh and since we're friends, there may come a day when I have to ask you to do something that you probably won't like. But just remember that you owe me one," she said. She pointed her finger in my face for effect. I was left wondering what the fuck she was talking about as I watched her perfect ass twitch itself away from me.

I felt better after my talk and went back out to the bar. Before the evening was over, most of the tables in the bar had been pushed together and the whole place had turned into a pre-wedding party for the lesbian couple that Rick and his girlfriend were there to support.

At closing time I felt like crying again. Deborah, Rick's woman, came over to say goodbye to me. "See ya, Sweetie," she'd said and she winked at me.

I remembered all of her bullshit about the right love finding me and I hoped she was right but I really couldn't picture myself happy with anyone else.

As she and Rick walked through the door, I saw him squeeze one of her ass cheeks, as if to add insult to injury. As nice as she'd tried to be to me, Rick hadn't even spoken to me. I guess he just wanted to twist the knife.

As I walked back to my shitty car in the pre-dawn darkness, I was both happy and sad. Seeing Rick again had given me something to smile about. He was every bit as cute as he used to be and it brought back pleasant memories. On the other hand, I was really sad because he had moved on in his life without me. He had a woman who obviously loved him and a baby on the way. Those were two of his big three dreams for a perfect life.

Rick had never wanted or needed to be rich or famous. All he'd ever wanted was a woman who loved him, a family of his own and a Mustang GT. I always wanted to be and thought that I'd be that woman. Shit, I was that woman until I fucked it all up. It was good that he could move on and find his dream with someone else.

A menacing growl slapped me out of my thoughts. And suddenly headlights that had to be as bright as the sun blinded me. The car's engine was so powerful that it seemed to shake the car as it sat there ahead of me like some barely controlled beast contemplating whether to eat a smaller animal or let it go.

The door opened and a figure stepped out. "Get in," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I've decided to take you up on your offer," he said. I thought back to earlier in the evening when I'd offered to have sex with him and even told him that he wouldn't get any pussy from the lesbian couple. But that was before I knew about his pregnant girlfriend.

"Rick, what about...?" I began.

"Are you getting in or not?" he asked. I thought long and hard about it. I decided that whether we were friends or not, I really liked Deborah. I liked her far more than I should. But at the same time, my heart, my body, my mind and every fiber of my being wanted my husband back. I wasn't the kind of girl to sleep with or go after another woman's man. But hell, I'd done it before. All of the guys who played with my tits had been married, so maybe it wouldn't be anything different.

Actually, it would be different. Rick was the man I loved more than anything or anyone else in the world. I'd often told him that I'd do anything for him. That made my mind up. If I had a chance to be with him even if it was a late night booty call, I had to go for it. I was sorry for Deborah, but I couldn't say no. It did bother me that Rick was cheating on her. But maybe there were circumstances that I wasn't aware of. Maybe he loved me and wanted me back too and this would be our only chance to get together. It would probably only be a one night stand, but if you'd lost someone that you loved and fate gave you a chance to spend one more night in their arms, how many of us would really say no?

"Yes," I said. I walked around the front of the car and got in. The leather was so soft and comfortable that I thought I was in heaven.

"Rick, I don't have the titties anymore," I said, hoping that he wouldn't be disappointed.

"Oh, like I hadn't noticed," he said. "Lucie, my favorite thing about you was always your eyes."

"Rick, I have some scars where they took the implants out," I began. I had to hold onto the door handle all of a sudden as Rick slammed on the brakes, grabbed his parking brake and swung the wheel causing the car to spin and skid to a sudden stop.

"Lucie, if you don't want to do this, I can take you back," he said and he looked at me.

"No, please no," I said, as an evil little smile curled up his lips. "Rick, you can do anything you want to me whenever and wherever you want. All you have to do is call me. I just want to be a part of your life again anyway I can." He shook his head and started the motor again.

He got onto the freeway and drove outside of the city. I wondered where we were going, but I didn't ask because I didn't want him to stop and offer to take me back again.

We drove through a gate and he waved at a guard. I looked around us and even in the dark I could see that the houses were beautiful. The landscaping around them was wonderful and each house was different. Unlike the suburbs near me that were full of smaller cookie-cutter houses, these were homes. Each designed to display or show off the tastes and styles of their owner.

The door to the garage opened as we approached it even though Rick never took his hands off of the steering wheel and gear shifter. The garage door closed behind us and as we left the garage, the lights came on illuminating a beautiful deck with a small pool and a spa. We went inside the house and as I looked around, Rick kicked off his shoes the same way he used to when we were together. No matter what people say, it's the small gestures that endear people to us. Watching Rick performing that familiar but annoying movement made me smile.

I started to reach for him. I felt like I couldn't keep my hands off of him for much longer. He turned and looked at me. "You just got home from work," he said. "Are you hungry?"

I nodded my head. "It's too late to go out and get something," he frowned.

"Whatever is in the fridge is fine," I said. He smiled instantly as I said it.

"Not pizza?" I said as he nodded. I should have known. Pizza was all Rick ever wanted to eat anyway. When we were together I always bought him a birthday pizza instead of a cake.

"Okay," I frowned back as if I didn't want to eat it. Inwardly I was beginning to glow. Rick was doing it to me again. He was always so fucking thoughtful. He brought me a plate with a couple of slices on it and brought me my favorite soda. I was surprised that he'd even remembered it.

He sat down next to me and we ate without saying a word. He wolfed his pizza down in two seconds while I ate mine slowly. It must have just been his presence but even the pizza tasted good.

He got up and stepped behind me. He started to massage my shoulders and his hands felt heavenly. I'd had a few guys try the whole massage and then fuck routine on me, but Rick was too good at it. Usually, their hands stopped massaging and started fondling when they got to the titties. Fortunately, I didn't have those any more.

Rick broke the mold. He skipped from shoulders to calves and after standing on my feet for an entire shift it felt wonderful. Then he pulled off my shoes and massaged my feet. I was ready to cum right then. Suddenly, all of my guilt went away. I realized then that I truly was ready to accept anything this man wanted to give me. So he had a pregnant girlfriend...Fuck her, as long as he fucked me. So I was his other woman. That was cool, as long as I was his something. I started to rub his face and his ears because they were the only things I could reach and I desperately needed to touch him. The motion and the feelings of his fingers were lulling me to sleep. It felt like I was in heaven.

"Are you ready to go to bed?" he asked. I just nodded.

He took my hand and led me up a long staircase. I loved what I could see of his room in the dim light. He started to take off his clothes and as usual he just flung them everywhere. When we were together, we'd compromised. If he couldn't put them in the clothes hamper, he used to at least put them in one little pile.

"Rick," I started. He looked at me. "I have scars on my..." He silenced me with one finger on my lips. I got into the bed and it felt great. I was buzzed from the tips of the toes he'd just massaged to the top of my head. My nipples were standing straight out from my flat chest like the nose cones of two miniature missiles awaiting launch.

He snuggled up behind me and I waited. Nothing happened. He sighed contentedly and wrapped an arm around me. I figured that he was allowing me to get used to my surroundings and then I remembered the last time we were together when he hadn't wanted to have sex with me.

"Rick, uhm are we going to..." I began. "You won't need a condom this time. I haven't been with anyone in over a year."

"We've been apart for two years," he said. "I'm sorry. I don't want to bring up the past. I just want to enjoy now."

"Rick, I'm glad you care enough to ask," I told him. "Can I tell you this now?" I rolled over until my ass was against his crotch and noticed that he still had his boxers on. It felt so good to be touching him that way. My heavenly meter shot up another notch and then he flummoxed me. He opened his arms and pulled me against him until we were spooned the way I remembered it. One of his hands fell onto my tiny tits and the other rested on my tummy. If I had to die, that was the way I'd want to go out. I closed my eyes and recapped our time apart. I gave him the reasons, at least my reasons, for everything I'd done including why I'd gotten rid of my implants. Then I placed my hand on top of his and slowly pushed it from my tummy to an area just below it.

His fingers started to touch me there and I was sure that he could smell my pussy because there was so much moisture building up in it.

"Lucie, my time hasn't been spent in any kind of journey of introspection or self discovery, like yours has. I didn't try out a bunch of people to see if I could find someone else. I just took it day to day," he said. I guess that maybe he didn't want to share his experiences with me. That made me feel like I was just going to be a booty call.

He pulled me even closer to him and I swooned. He reached over to the dresser and I thought he was going to pull out a condom like he'd done the last time.

"Rick, you don't need one. I swear I haven't had sex in over a year," I said. "You won't catch anything from me."

"What about you catching something from me?" he said.

"If you have it, I'll take it," I said. And yes, it sounded stupid to me too, but it was true.

"Lucie, what about you getting pregnant?" he asked. "You know, I am capable of doing that."

"You know I wouldn't mind that at all," I said. "I would love to have a little piece of you to remember you by."

"Lucie, what the hell are you talking about?" he asked. "Why do you think I brought you here?"

"You wanted to take me up on my offer," I said. "Although with Deborah, you really don't need me." He just started laughing as if he agreed with me. I felt like shit. Why would he need me with her? She was prettier. She was built like a woman and she was carrying his baby.

Then he rolled over and started kissing me. He rubbed my ears and my pussy while his lips continued to play on mine like a master violinist. He'd kiss me and then back off and leave me waiting for the next kiss. Then he would back his head away until I followed and sought his lips out.

He trailed his kisses down my jaw line and suddenly turned and nipped my ear. My ears were one of my spots and he knew that. As he nipped and licked the sensitive parts of my ears, I couldn't help it, my legs flipped open like a barn door. If anyone had been looking at us they could have looked into my pussy and seen all the way up into my womb. Rick knew what he was doing. He hadn't forgotten how to get the most out of me. Every other man only seemed to care about the least.

His lips and teeth let go of my ear and it was like a let-down, until they switched and clamped onto my...NIPPLES! I almost exploded in pleasure.

From the first second that his lips and teeth started to tease my nipples, my hips began to thrash back and forth. I was building towards a massive orgasm and he hadn't even touched me down there yet. I pushed him onto his back and threw a leg over him. Then I lined it up and impaled myself on his hot throbbing dick. I screamed as I slid down that pole to the bottom. My mouth latched onto his hungrily as I started humping away at him like a bitch in heat. I wasn't making gentle sweet love to him the way I'd been dreaming of for months. I was trying to fuck the shit out of him. I was using him like the men I'd been with used me but I couldn't help it. I simply couldn't get enough of him.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers