A Tale of Two...Titties?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I slammed my wet sticky pussy against his abdomen, little sparks of pleasure shot through me. I was grunting as we rutted there with sweat all over us. I got closer and closer to my explosion with every thrust and finally he erupted inside of me, filling me with his heat. My pussy clutched at him as if I could keep him from growing soft so we could do it again.

And we did. The second round was just as frantic and uncontrollable. That time, he got behind me and just pounded the shit out of me. I never knew that my legs would go that far apart. I also didn't know that anything on earth could feel that good. It was like an itch I'd had for more than a year, had finally been scratched.

When I awoke the next morning, I was still on top of him. I had his dick clutched in my hand like I had no intention of letting it go. My legs were sprawled all over him and we were both naked.

Deborah was staring at us with a disgusted look on her face. When she saw that I was awake, she looked at me.

"So did you leave any sperm in his balls?" she asked, shaking her head. Rick woke up when he heard the sound of her voice. "I truly hope the two of you are going to shower and dress before you come to breakfast," she said and then turned on her heel and left the room slamming the door.

Rick started laughing. I just looked shocked.

"Sorry," he said with an amused look on his face.

"Is she angry? Are we in a lot of trouble?" I asked. "I didn't want to mess up your...uhm...relationship."

"She's always crabby in the morning," he laughed. "She's pregnant. We'd better shower and dress." We leaped into the shower. He used the one in the room. I went down the hall. I had to put the clothes I'd worn the night before back on. But I didn't mind. I didn't mind anything. I didn't mind the fact that I'd been in Rick's bed fucking him all night and we'd been caught by his woman. I didn't mind the fact that I was walking around in day old clothes with my obviously funky panties stuffed in one of my pockets. I actually liked the fact that my pussy was sore, I had bite marks all over my nipples and neck and I was walking really funny. I was in heaven.

As we sat down at the table, Deborah glared at me. "Eat," she ordered. "I've heard that it won't do much good but do it anyway. After last night you're going to need some kind of nourishment. All of that grunting and screaming. You sounded like you really enjoyed yourself."

"I really did," I said smiling. "It was the best night of my life. And no matter how wrong it was, I don't regret a second of it." She looked at me and then at Rick. The strangest look passed between the two of them.

"Honey, what the hell are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well, I know that Rick is your man now," I snapped. "And I don't want to try to come between you two. But you already know that I love him and I need him more than I need air. I know that you two are having a baby together and I shouldn't even have this kind of thoughts in my mind, but any time he calls me, I'll be there. No matter what."

She just looked me in the face and started laughing. "No matter what," she said mimicking my voice and delivery. "You should be standing up and have your hand on one of those tiny hips when you say that," she laughed.

"I'm confused, Lucie," she said finally. "Why would he have to call you...?" then she looked over at Rick and he burst out laughing too. "You asshole," she said, laughing even more. "You didn't tell her yet?"

I looked at her, with her pretty face turning red and her huge boobs straining against her blouse. Then I looked at Rick who seemed to be really interest in his bacon. He looked up at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"I tried to tell her twice last night," he said. "But she was only interested in sex. If I hadn't given it to her who knows what she might've done."

"What the hell are you two talking about?" I asked. Again they stared at each other and laughed.

"Lucie, why do you think I brought you here, last night?" asked Rick.

"I offered you sex yesterday and you decided to take me up on it," I said. "Although I'm not sure about why you'd even want me. You have Deborah. She's built like a brick shipyard and she's so pretty. And she's carrying your child. I think that maybe she has some kind of complication where she can't have sex during her pregnancy, so you picked me to screw until the baby is born. And after seeing me last night, she isn't threatened by me so she's okay with it. How close am I?"

"Totally fucking wrong," he laughed. "First off, you were right that Deb and I are very close. I did get her pregnant but I did it for Jeanie."

"Who the hell is Jeanie?" I asked.

"My sister," he laughed. "You actually went through school with her. She's in the Navy. You made a fool of yourself with her last year on Thanksgiving. She laughed her ass off."

"What does your sister have to do with getting Deborah pregnant?" I asked.

"Everything," he snorted. "Since she and Deb are in love and want kids." My mouth dropped open.

"So you and Deb aren't..." I began. "And she's..."

"Nope, we're not," he supplied. "And she's as gay as they come."

"Then why did you want me to..." I began.

"Because I love you stupid," he said smiling.

"Oh," I said smiling too. "But Rick, I'm..."

"Perfect for me like you always were," he finished.

"So what do I do now?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't care what...Go back to bed with you," I gushed.

"Before that," he smiled.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Go get your clothes. Move out of your apartment. Quit your job and pick up where we left off for starters," he said.

"Rick, do you really mean that?" I asked, with tears starting to form. He nodded his head.

"Well, I'd need time to think about it. It really is a big step. It would be a big change in my lifestyle and...Okay I'm done thinking...I'll do it," I screamed jumping into his arms.

"Uhm wait a minute," said Deborah. "There are three catches to this deal that you have to agree to."

"Yes, yes and yes," I said.

"Lucie, you'd better hear them first," she said. "I told you you'd owe me a favor and you're kind of hooked on my brother in law."

"Okay, hurry up so I can agree to them," I said.

"Number one, you can't ever have sex with anyone except him again for the rest of your..."

"I agree," I snapped quickly. "Write it out in contract from and I'll sign it in blood. What's next?"

"You have to marry me again and..." he began.

"Try and fucking stop me," I snapped.

"The last one is the toughest," said Deborah. "Jeanie and I want to have two kids. In a year or a year and a half, when she gets back from deployment, I want to get pregnant again so she can be here with me for the whole thing. It would only take one or two attempts over a couple of months when I'm the most fertile. I wouldn't ask but Rick already promised to do it before I made him get his head out of his ass and find you..."

There was nothing but silence in the room. "I get to be Aunt Lucie, right," I said slowly. "And your kid gets to play with ours."

"My babies will need a really skinny aunt," she said. So I agreed to that too.

"It's a far better thing I do than I have ever done before..."I began.

"Shut up," they both laughed.

I don't know why the fates aligned to give me another chance. I know that I didn't deserve it but I'm grabbing onto it with both hands and both feet. I will never, ever even look at another man sideways. Life without Rick has no meaning for me. I count my blessings every day that he loved me enough to forgive me.

Rick and I did get married again. We have two kids and we see his two "nephews," often. He's still shy and handsome and I'm still skinny and flat chested but he loves me like there's no tomorrow. In the words of the immortal Howard the Duck," Love is strange, Doll."

But I'll take it.

The end.

Hi Folks. Here I am with another tale of romance, betrayal, and woe with a few Mustangs and a bit of hope sprinkled om for good measure. I'm joined as usual by the incomparable Mikothebaby on the figurative red pen, crossing out my many grammatical and punctuation errors and giving you a story that is more easily read. The weird thing about it is that when she does a great job no one mentions her. But if we (usually me) miss one thing, it's a federal case. While you guys and you ladies too are reading this please consider the plight of the editors here. The only payment they get for their efforts come in the way of the very sporadic praise that readers sometimes give them. So this week let's all say something nice not only for my wonderful editor, but for all of the editors here and the moderaotors who make sure that the stories you read are within the website's guidelines and moral code. If they weren't here and doing a great job, you probably wouldn't be reading this. SS06