All Comments on 'A Tale to Tell: The Cape'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Hopefully the beginning of a series

Nice introduction to Lisa and her developing exhibitionism. (You need to fix the formatting in several places, by the way, though it didn't distract from the story too much.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

Hope this is just the beginning. Great story!

alexprincealexprinceabout 17 years ago
HOT!!!!!

excellent teasers!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 17 years ago
Another good installment

Great example of healthy exhibitionism (and voyeurism). There's always that little drive for something a bit dirtier, but the flashing suffices the fantasy enough to get a couple's blood going. Personally, I'm surprised – and gratified – by the amount of restraint Doc has not to bring these characters to their peak too early. The only problem: now I can't wait to read the next installment where they really do go over the top!

mrscotlandmrscotlandabout 5 years ago
Awesome

My favorite stories are wife exposure stories! And your wife showing off first in the shower was so hot! But when she dropped her towel in front of the neighbor and stayed nude was the absolute best! It was so hot how she has moved from very reserved flashing to full nudity!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
333 Followers
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES