All Comments on 'A Tangled Web Ch. 08'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Let me make this perfectly clear...

If there is a penis involved in the story it is no longer Lesbian Sex IMO. I sure as hell don't understand how this story got categorised as such.

This story should be listed under Non Consent/Reluctance.

If you the author selected this categorization, shame on you.

If Lit forced this categorization on you, shame on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i think this story is inproveing as you write more chapters i think it is totally different to off limits but equally as good in a different way keep writeing

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Aeroiel

From the very start of the story

"This is chapter eight of A Tangled Web. If you haven't read the others you will be wondering why it's in the Lesbian Sex category. The disclaimer at the start of chapter one explains all."

And, from your comments it would appear that you haven't bothered to read the disclaimer with its reasons for my choices. Hell, it looks like you didn't even bother to read the bit I just quoted otherwise you would have known whose decision it was.

So, it was my decision and, despite your opinion, I feel no shame for putting the story in the category that I felt most suited. Shame rather on you for spouting you opinions without properly checking the facts.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Excellent!

I for one don't care what category this story is in! It has lesbian & many other categories covered...it's still a wonderful story! I was hanging on every word & can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not enjoying

This story story started out brilliantly now its going downhill for all the readers.. Write over Ch. 6,7 &8 so it flows from the Ch.s before please! Im hating story nw :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enough already

I've tried to stick with the story because it is well written, but the continually escalating brutalization of Vera is too over the top for me. Two days after she is viciously beaten, caned, and raped until bloody and torn, she is supposedly presentable and ready for sexual use? And they shove an anal plug into her ripped anus, force her to wear it for hours, and expect her torn ass to heal enough to be used without further damage? Totally unbelievable.

No matter where the Literotica editors put this story, it belongs in the nonconsensual category, or BDSM as the lesbian relationship between Vera and the Madame is a D/s one. Vera is a total submissive and seems to have lost whatever spark she ever had.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
A bit disappointed

I am quite sad to have to say that I am growing less and less fond of this story. I just loved the first 4 chapters, with Vera being degraded (but lovingly so) by the rebel leader. As it has moved along though, the story have all but lost all of its warmth, love and intimacy. Now it's more just a series of abuses Vera has to go through in order to survive. So, allthough the story is extremely well written, I am sad to have to give this chapter no more than a 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous