A Taste of Incest - Honey 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy tugged Tony into the room, dropped his shorts, and slurped his cock. "Mmmm, good." More slurping. "That's for luck. Pam, get off Ron's dick for now and come here." Judy spread the blanket, doubled, with one end folded to form a fist-thick pillow.

"Lay here on your back. See, it's just the right size."

"I see what you're up to, little girl. You want me to be spit-roasted the easy way. Again. That works for me."

Pam left her brother's cock - only temporarily. She arrayed herself on the padded surface with her head cushioned at one end and her pussy widely available at the other. Judy rubbed her hands up Pam's thighs and hips and torso and massaged her breasts.

"You have great boobs, Pam. I'm so jealous!" She bent to nuzzle and lick Pam's beautiful chest. Around and between the mounds. Wet circling around Pam's slightly puffy areolas, then lip-nibbling and nip-sucking.

"You have nothing to bitch about." Pam reached to fondle Judy's sweetly swinging breasts. "You look just right." She rubbed a nipple. Judy trembled. "Just right, kid."

The guys wasted no time. They disentangled from dropped drawers and moved into position, Tony at Pam's deep mouth, Ron ready to resume a good sister-fucking.

Pam opened all her lips. She reached back to grab Tony's butt and pull his cock into her mouth. Her breasts rose in response, greatly pleasing Judy. Ron's penis fully penetrated her lubricated vagina again, greatly pleasing them both. The credenza was just the right size. Neither guy banged their knees on the ends.

Judy suckled Pam more intently. Pam pulled Tony's butt in and out, timing his face-fucking. Ron thumbed his sister's clitoris as he stroked gently, then faster, then furiouser. Pam's breasts shook like pudding, the raisins of her nipples dancing in eccentric orbits.

Tony captured Ron's eyes. "Weren't we doing this a couple days ago?"

Ron nodded and smiled. "We just can't stay away!" They high-fived.

"Too bad my sister isn't here."

The door opened again. Maria stepped in.

"Is there- uh, you guys seem to be busy."

"Don't go anywhere, Sis. You're next."

Judy frenzied on Pam's breasts. Ron's fingers squeezed his sister's clitoris just right. Pam's yell nicely choked on Tony's still-fat cock stuffed in her mouth. He pulled out, squatted, and kissed her deeply. Pam spasmed. Her clenching cunt muscles nearly forced the jizm from her brother. But Ron mentally pinched-off his vasa deferentia again, and pulled out.

Control, control... that is the secret of life. Maintain control while you can. And get fucked.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh, hi Maria! Welcome to the monkey house! You know these apes?" Pam stretched totally. "Oh fuck. Y'know, I think this piece of furniture is wide enough. You want to try, y'know...??"

"Oh sure, I know, and yeah, it looks feasible. Hi there, big bro."

Maria was already out of her shirt and skirt. She looked at Ron's stiffy. "My, that's a nice one!" She bent and slurped. "And I bet my brother has something for me." Another bend, another slurp. "Are you ready for me, big girl?"

"You're wasting time. The lights won't stay forever."

Maria's knees easily fit around Pam's head. Maria's mouth easily found Pam's juiced cunt.

"Easy there, girl! Easy on my clit. I'm tender."

Maria's tongue acknowledged by parting Pam's worn labia and tasting inside her.

"Uh huh, that's nice, oh yeah..."

Tony watched Pam's tongue nicely moisten his sister's pussy for him. A few clit-flicks made Maria twitch. THAT'LL get her juices flowing!

"Oooh, yeah, I think I'm-"

Tony pushed into his sister.

"-ready, oh fuck, oh fuck me, Tone, yeah, deeper, yeah, even more-"

Ron stopped Maria's chatter by simply placing his swollen sweetness at her lips. She opened. She swallowed. Tony's cock filled her nether lips. Pam's tongue excited her clitoris. Ron's cock reached her tonsils.

Maria was happy.

Pam was also in fine fettle. Maria and Tony tasted so good! Ron fucked Maria's mouth. His swinging full-ball scrotum brushed her sore clitoris just enough.

Judy had not left. She had fun running her hands and mouth over the fornicating bodies in family library. Kiss Tony's mouth, and his neck, and his nipples, and HIS tight butt. Stroke and kiss Maria's twitching back and HER tight butt. On to Ron's tight butt, and nipples, and neck, and mouth - and distract Maria, make her drop Ron's cock from her mouth for girl-to-girl tongue-dancing. Give Ron's cock a few finger strokes and maybe some licks before aiming it back to Maria's tonsils.

Ron caught Tony's eyes. "Here we are again!" Another high-five.

Rhythms and perspirations hastened. The guys were getting there. Judy saw Maria's throat bulge as Ron's cock drove deep. Excellent!

Judy decided that Ron needed relief. She pulled his cock from Maria's mouth and throat and guided it into his sister's bruised pussy. Then she seriously tweaked his nipples.

Zap! That was enough to loosen Ron's mental control of his sperm ducts. Each vas deferens opened and spewed. Ron injected what felt like gallons of cum into Pam.

Judy returned to Tony with similar tactics and results. Nibble and tweak the guy till he hits his endurance limit and just blows. And blows. Judy could almost feel Tony's ejaculations into his sister. Right!

The door opened again. Damon stepped in.

"Is there- umm, I seem to be interrupting... I'll just-"

Judy would hear nothing of it.

"You'll just haul your tasty ass in here and shut the door. Maybe lock it, huh? Yeah, c'mere."

Judy did the pull-him-in-and-drop-his-drawers trick Then the suck-his-cock-as-he-stands trick. Ron and Tony, spent, had just stepped back from Pam and Maria, who untangled themselves and rolled off the padded credenza. Judy pushed the dazed Damon onto the furniture.

"You just got lucky, boy! Maria is not finished yet. And you seem to be in need. But you don't get to fuck anyone here. So just lie there while I blow you, and you eat Maria to orgasm. Hey Maria, sit on his face and wiggle!"

Maria laughed, "That sounds like fun." She climbed aboard, her thighs athwart the stunned lad's head, her pussy engaging his flushed face. His tongue emerged naturally. Judy knelt over Damon's cock, a nice target for fisting and slurping. The women overloaded his senses.

Damon did not last long. That was just as well; it was getting late.

=====

"Lights out!" Muriel yelled, and switched the generator off.

No moonlight shone through uncurtained windows. They were limited to battery-powered lights or touch-and-feel to navigate. No candles! No oil or kerosene lamps! No open flames! No fire hazards!

Judy had placed a battery camp-light in each bedroom, and left others set to LOW in the upstairs bathrooms and by the top stair step.

The naive Devlins took to their assigned room. The rest of the upstairs mob shifted around occasionally. Ron and Pam might find themselves accompanied by any of the others. They might go wandering, too. Think of it as a floating orgy, like the weekend before but quieter.

The Devlins had a nervous conversation. Well, Cyn was nervous, and Damon a bit less so, but Lilith hardly fretted.

Air-conditioning was off; windows were open; they were still sweatily warm. All wore only tees, at the start at least. Lil shed hers quickly. Her glazed breasts reflected the camp-light's weak glow.

"What have we done? Why did we? Will we do it again?" Cyn fretted.

Lil sat on the end of the king bed, her thighs opened to cool, and surveyed her mother hunched in an easy chair and her brother sitting cross-legged on the single bed across the room.

"We have loved, Mother. We have been taken in by a crowd of free-loving, happy people. They have shown us love. We have loved them, and each other. I love you so much, Mom! And you too, bro! Even if you are a bit sloppy." She brushed imaginary crumbs from her boobs.

"I love you both more than I can say, but..."

"But you think this is wrong, don't you, Mom?" Damon said. "You think that because some in the world think it's wrong, they're right. Who says? I say it's great! Now I don't have to just say I love you, or do stuff or give you stuff as tokens. Now I can give you all of myself."

Lil rose, crossed the room, and leaned over her little brother, the guy she had helped grow up, ever since she was two years old. She was always his best friend; he was never a little monster.

"I'll show you."

She kissed his forehead. She kissed his nose, and his mouth, and his shoulder. She licked his nipples; he shuddered. She licked his navel; he chuckled. She licked his dick; he grinned.

She looked up. "That's love."

She walked to her mother's chair.

"Lift your arms, Mom. Let me take that tee off you. Yeah,"

Cyn thought, and then raised her arms. Lil lifted the tee and made her naked. Daughter looked at mother.

"You're beautiful, Mom. You're everything to me."

Lil kissed her mother's face, and her mouth, and her neck. She suckled on each breast. She licked the maternal navel. She looked up.

"We used to be connected here, Mom. You and me. You and Damon. A link that never goes away." She licked her mother's inny navel again.

"Scoot down a little, Mom. Open your thighs. Let me see you."

Lil knelt, moved her head close, ran a gentle finger through red brush, around outer labia, brushing inner labia, and scooping a fingerful of juice from inside. She licked her finger.

"We came from you, Mom, from right here. We love you, Mom, right here, and everywhere, and always." Her tongue followed her fingers around and inside. "And you taste so good, Mom. You taste like love."

Lil gestured to her brother. "Right here."

Damon doffed his tee and knelt beside his sister, their faces cheek-to-cheek at their mother's pussy. Lil licked. Damon licked. They licked together, around and inside their mother's labia, diving deep, then around and across her clitoris, sharing, trading, probing together, loving. Each reached a hand to a maternal breast. Cyn, despite her misgiving, surrendered, and covered their hands with her own, and let her heart flow freely, and orgasmed.

The kids sat back on the carpet and watched their mother sweat.

"We've gone this far," Lil said. "We've licked and loved your pussy. You've loved and licked Damon's dick and my pussy. There's one more step to go. You know what it is."

"Yeah, I know what it is," Damon said, "but I'm forcing anything."

"Mom, it's up to you," Lil said." Will you make love with us on the big bed? Now, or later, or never?"

"My own daughter. My own son. My own children," Cyn thought. "I'm not pure. I've sinned, many times. Can I be forgiven for this? Wait, do I NEED to be forgiven for this? I'm not having more children. Lilith is on The Pill. We don't need to worry about incest bastards. We don't need to let the world know what we're doing. We can just love."

Cyn stretched her arms out. "I'm weak. Help me up."

The kids rose. Each took a hand. They guided her to the king bed. She shook loose, rolled onto the bed, nestled against pillows, lay on her back spread-eagled, arms and legs open, inviting.

"Come here."

The kids crawled into bed with their mother, one on each side, one mouth to each breast, four hands to stroke her, four eyes to watch her. She sighed and held them, pulled them to her. Three mouths joined. Three tongues danced. Three hearts filled.

'Oh fuck," Cyn whispered. "I need a dick inside me. I need Liam's dick but he's gone. Oh Damon, you're half Liam and half me. I need you inside me, yes I do." She considered. "But I don't want you to fuck me, not yet. It's not right for a son to fuck his mother. But I want to fuck you!. I'll be on top. I'll ride you. Oh god, I haven't for so long..."

Lil rolled aside. Damon lay back in the middle of the bed, his curved cock rampant. Cyn moved between her son's thighs and held his ruddy uncircumcised cock.

"This dick." She licked her son, up the shaft, under the veil.

"All of this lovely dick." She mouthed her son.

"Right here." She mounted her son.

"Right now." She held his cock, hovered over him, lowered herself, guided his dickhead around her labia and then in between, inside, further, further, all the way, oh fuck, oh fuck...

Damon held his mother's thighs. "I love you, Mom!"

Cyn braced her hands on Damon's chest. "I love you, son!"

Cyn moved up and down. Damon's loins rose and fell. Cyn wriggled, Mother and son's clenching butt muscles forced magic moves.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." Cyn chanted. Damon grunted.

"Oh oh oh oh ooohhhh..." Cyn came quietly. Damon maintained.

They slowed. And stopped.

"Wait, you're not done yet. Lean back, Mom. Stay there, bro."

Lil kissed her mother's breasts, and between them, and down her torso, down past Cyn's navel. She nuzzled the top of her mother's muff. Then she licked their joining. Her mother's stiff clitoris just peeked out there. Lil licked to give more pleasure.

"Oh no oh no oh fuck oh fuck oh oh oh... OH FUCK! STOP! NO MORE! STOP! OH FUCK! OH FUCK"

Lil only stopped when her mother pushed her away and fell onto Damon's chest. She lay on her son, gasping, sweating, buzzing with sacred energy and physical satiety. She rested on her elbows, held her son's head in her hands, looked into her son's eyes, kissed her son's mouth. Her daughter rubbed her butt. Her son was still stiff.

"Okay Mom, you've fucked me," Damon said. "Now it's my turn. If I'm a motherfucker, I'll do it right. You're going to be REALLY fucked! Get down here. Yeah, on your knees and elbows, head down, woof woof. Just like that."

Damon knelt behind his cock-sucking, pussy-eating, son-fucking mama, waggled his red menace around her bush in a fast-closing spiral, and relentlessly pushed into her, centimeter by centimeter, gasp by gasp. One hand held her steady. One hand stroked her clitoris.

"Let me do that, bro" Lilith said. She lay beside them and reached to touch her mother.

Damon took a firm grip on both maternal hips. He eased his throbbing cock in and out of his mother's wet vagina. You know the routine. A nice slow steady pace at first, then faster, then slamming his viscous loins against her burning buttocks at a frenzied rate, pistoning madly, a holy machine doing evolution's work for a split-second of eternity.

And then, release. Semen released from captivity in an orgasm of escape. A son released from duty, for now - he's finished, for now. A woman released from the captivity of a conscience the world forced on her. A family of adults, released to love each other freely.

The Devlins, released. Cyn, Lilith and Damon, freed. Their lives are forever changed.

The evening did not end there. The Devlins crowded into the king bed, restlessly at first - Cynthia in the middle, then Damon, then Lilith, each nuzzled and held and kissed and cried upon from both sides. They finally slept with Cynthia the centerpiece, her offspring beside her, their heads cushioned against her breasts, a holy family.

The Devlins settled in for the night. Outside their room, fuckers quietly shuffled between beds all night, like at the cabin only a few days before.

This had been a long day.

THE END?

The end of this day, at least. What could happen next?

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2018. Sorry it took so long to write. Stay tuned for more A TASTE OF INCEST tales. If you like this, join the 1% and VOTE!