All Comments on 'A Taste Of Lace'

by AdamZasse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hit the spot

Story hit the spot with me. Thanks so much for the submission. Would love to panty play with another guy. How about another story with lots of touching and talking. No need to go straight to the blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Loved every emotion, I think more foreplay, nipple play but yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

wonderful had me erect the whole story pease writ more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Reminds me of several years ago meeting a guy when I lived in Florida.

We used to dress in panties,slips and hose and kiss,suck each other and he would come on my face and lips.

I wish I could do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent.

Makes a nice change from all those crappy sissy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
English

It is yeah, not ya. It makes it read like the guys is Scandanavian and going around saying Ya, Ya! (pronounced yaw, yaw)

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Heavenly

You have captured our feminine sides beautifully. I was lucky enough to have a friend that "embraced" my feminine side when we were late teens. I had the pleasure of dressing up for him several times in the privacy of his room when home alone. It still astounds me to think that I dressed up in his sisters school uniform !!! Thank god she (or any of his family) never found out. Was just heavenly being a "girl" even for a while. After many years of marriage (and discrete dressing when alone and able) I ached to dress for a man again. Now that I have been single for 5 years, I am privileged to be able to dress as I wish and live as I wish. I am lucky enough to dress for a wonderful man occasionally and I also have another acquaintance that enjoys playing dress up games with me. Something rather special about watching the Olympic games wearing ball gowns. ;-) I relate to your story totally.

Love to hear from any of you out there. Joanne.

Am also on yahoo messenger as joannemitchell67

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

such an erotic story more please hun. It reminds me of my first time dressed with another crossdresser. I was dolled up in a satin girls party dress and he became my mom it was so hot.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
We need to chat.

Guys, seem a lot of us here share the same thoughts. So many of you are anonymous. Love to chat to any.

joannemitchell67@yahoo.com or on yahoo messenger as joannemitchell67.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

This story is so hot, I can't wait to read more. I too love cross-dressing for my male lovers and I would love to hear about the continuing adventures of these 2 friends. More kissing, sucking cock and then eventually fucking each other. Hot gay sex !!! That's what I love doing and that's what I'd love to read more about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

I loved the story.paced just like real life.hot sexy erotic.fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A WAY OF LIFE

Great story I am also an older cross dresserand love to have my panties slowly taken down by another cd loved the content look forward to more of the same

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous