All Comments on 'A Taste of Strawberry Ch. 03'

by katunda

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyalmost 13 years ago
Nice piece of fiction

I thought it was a pleasant story, but believe me hon, you didn't get all the facts correct.

Well done anyway. Nice to read a story that didn't involve grunting physical sex between two people coming from the imagination of frustrated perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I'm really enjoying this story. It's really nice to read stories about trans women who are lesbians. Not enough stories about us. (I say us, because I'm pre-op MtF and a lesbian.) Though I have an issue with the whole diagnosis of autogynephilia, you're doing a great job as a writer and I can't wait to read more.

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonalmost 13 years ago
Another fine installment.

Once again, a well paced and well written story about two very full and believable characters. That the two are busy having a developing relationship which seems to actually be personally enriching for the two, speaks to inteligent self-discovery and self-respect, adding to the value. So many of these Transexual and Lesbian stories are just as was noted previously: a bit on the overheated and inhuman side. Fine work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous