All Comments on 'A Teacher Was Watching'

by SweetJosie1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great story

Keep up the great writings. There is really a talent there.

Best, JuLee

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonover 17 years ago
wow!

Great story Josie, good to see the characters develop - hope u continue this storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story

Nice story indeed. You should just check this thing with the names, from Miss Carol to Miss Molt and from Mistress Megan to Mistress Marion. And I was really waiting for Josie to lick Miss Carol(or Molt).

ChristianandManChristianandManabout 17 years ago
My Partner and spelling

It's a jolly good story, as was the other one that led me to it. I shall show it to my partner/wife, who likes a lesbian fantasy or two, especially with teachers. The only distraction is your not knowing the "ea"s from the "ee"s. Peeling off one's socking is two 'e's, as are heels, unless you are healing someone at the same time. I don't say this to be pedantic, especially to someone with an English education. and while it is nothing like as awful as some of the American submissions from the less well educated, it nonetheless takes something away from the flow of the story. I hope you are a happy lesbian; I don't see enough love in it, though you have grandly entertained us.

BTW our username should be ChristianandMandy, not ChristianandMan (which gives quite the wrong impression) but it does not take that many characters.

AnaStarAnaStaralmost 17 years ago
dominance can be addictive

this was a very well written story about dominated and dominating....very hot and well expressed...I love the visual and was hot. It had a sense of japanese hentai(which is anime porn in case you didnt know) they explore dominance and shame in enjoying it...you wrote it really well...

keep writing and seducing your audience ;) you do it so well...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago

Your writing is good. You presented the scenes well enough. You did an excellent job of getting us into the inner experience of the protagonist. It was technically well written.

While that is good, it wasn't good for me because I was looking in the Lesbian Sex category. This was more suited for the Non-consent/Reluctance category. True, the characters were all female, but the tone of reluctance and theme of coercion were constant. It wasn't BDSM either. The relationship between a domme and sub should be consensual at its foundation, regardless of what else may be built upon it. Josie had found such a relationship with Miss Megan. I was surprised and disappointed that Josie did not seek out Miss Megan's support and advice when she first got the blackmail note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
names

Wow... get the names straight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous