A Teachers Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was holding my head to her and was whispering to me, "Oh god, Ron, I love it when you kiss me like this."

I moved down to her shoulder, kissing down her arm, her hand and fingers; then to her chest and slowly up the slope of her breast, moving to the rose colored areola and to the erect nipple. Taking the sweet nubbin in my mouth and sucking on it.

Jen moaned and held my head to her breast.

I soon moved lower, kissing my way over her stomach to that aromatic patch between her legs. But first, I kissed my way down her shapely legs; finally kissing each and every toe, then moving up one leg and down the other.

After kissing as much of her body as I could, I arrived at the center of her pleasure. I breathed in her pungent aroma, breathing deeply, appreciating the bouquet of her nether region.

I reveled in the scent. The prelude to tasting the savory juices that already started to flow. Enjoying the banquet, I began to feast on the folds of her labia. Licking and sucking the free flowing juices that emanated from her vagina.

As I enjoyed my epicurean delight, Jen moaned in quiet ecstasy. My feasting brought her the greatest of pleasure. As I sucked up her juices and licked the lips of her labia, Jen pushed her hips up into my face. Her hands held my head to her.

I abandoned the lips of her labia and moved to her clitoris. I pushed the small hood aside and began to lick and suck on her magic button of pleasure. Jen began grind her hips into my mouth, pushing up as she told me of her love.

As I ministered to her clitoris, my fingers were slipping in between the lips of her vagina. I pumped them into her love tunnel. Jen was thrashing on the bed and then it seemed that she went into a seizure, shaking and trembling. Her body then stiffened and her back arched as she went into the throes of an orgasm.

She held a pillow over her face as she screamed out her pleasure.

Finally when she came down from the heights of her orgasm, she was panting. Jen pulled my head up to her and kissed my lips. She then licked all of her love juice from my face.

"Ron, I need you...I want you in me...I want you now," she said.

She spread her legs, lifting them high. I settled between her legs and guided my dick into her.

Jen wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. We were joined. We were united as only two lovers, who are completely and totally in love; joined not only in body but also in spirit.

I slowly began to stroke my dick in and out of her, easy and gentle strokes. I looked into her eyes, whispering my love to her.

Jen began to flex the muscles within her vagina, gripping and holding my cock inside her. The feeling was unbelievable. She was stroking my cock with her vagina, loving me like I had never been loved before.

The pleasure was unbelievable. I felt the pressure begin to build within my groin. It felt like my balls were going to explode. I started to pull out of Jen. But, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper into her body.

"Jen, I'm going to..."

"Stay in me, Ron. I want you in me," she whispered.

I didn't have to be told twice. I forced my dick as deep into her unprotected vagina and my sperm shot into her. Again and again my dick shot its fluid into her open womb.

We held onto each other with a desperation that knew no bounds. As my semen filled her she entered into her second orgasm, moaning into my shoulder. She bit into my shoulder in order to stifle the screams that were brought on by the immense pleasure she was experiencing.

We were lost to the world, Amsterdam...Baltimore? What difference did it make? I was with Jen and she was with me. We needed nothing else. We wanted nothing else. We were complete, a single entity, created by our total commitment and love for each other.

When our breathing was back to normal, I began to lift myself off of Jen. She held on to me and said, "Not yet, Ron, stay in me...just for a while."

I remained in her, refusing to worry about the possible consequences; just reveling in the closeness and intimacy of the situation.

Eventually, I moved off of Jen and lay next to her, holding her close. We lay like this until we heard someone...Mama?...moving around in the house. As Jen started to get up, I pulled her back into bed and held her.

"You are not getting out of this bed until you tell me how you got into my room AND how you found out how to do it." I laughed as I held on to her squirming body.

Jen stopped squirming and giggling said, "Okay, you forced it out of me. There is a "secret" door in the back of the closet. But it only opens from the other side. I had to chock it open so I can get back.

"And, I learned about it from MAMA! It is a Dejon Family tradition that the lady of the house tells her daughter or daughter-in-law about the door, IF she approves of the match. Well, she told me that I am considered her future daughter-in-law and that she most definitely approves of the match."

"That's Mama," I laughed.

In a mock exasperated voice, Jen asked, "Now can I get up and go back to my room? Some of us have to get up, as we have things to do other than laze around all day."

"Sure, just abandon me. Leave me here all alone." I moaned.

She blew me a kiss as she stepped into the closet. I heard the lock slip into place, locking me out of her room. I got up dressed and went down into the kitchen. Mama had brewed some coffee and was already working on breakfast.

"Good morning, Henry, have some coffee and then crack and scramble those eggs. But whip them lightly. I want the omelets as light as can be." Then Mama said with a big smile, "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a log, I was very tired and those couple of glasses of wine, really put me out," I answered.

"Did Genevieve sleep well?" she asked with a straight face.

"You'll have to ask her, I didn't see her when I came down," I answered with an equally straight face.

"Is everything alright?" she asked, sounding worried.

I couldn't tease her any more, so I said, "Mama, everything is just fine. And don't worry the secret of the closet is safe with me."

She looked at me and smiled, saying, "One of these days, Henry..."

"Yes, Mama, I know."

We were still laughing as Jen, Catherine and Yvonne came into the kitchen.

Catherine saw me whipping the eggs for the omelets and said, "Oh good, Genevieve, Henry is working, so we can be ladies of leisure and plan our shopping trip."

Mama spoke up right away, "You two can be ladies of leisure, AFTER you set the table."

Jen and Catherine were giggling as they went to work. After breakfast, cleanup and endless instructions from Mama, the women left for a day of shopping. Marcel and I jumped into Papa's car and drove to Uncle Herve's establishment in the diamond district.

Uncle Herve was a small, almost what you would consider a mousy man. That is until you talked to him. He had the deepest voice I have ever heard and he was possibly the best negotiator and haggler in the world.

With family, however, there was no haggling. Family would pay for the rings, Uncle Herve set the price and you paid it. He would first show you drawings of the ring he thought as the best. Very seldom would anyone look at anything further.

I didn't have to look at the second drawing. It was a beautiful one and a half karat diamond with a sapphire on each side. Uncle Herve was not sure if the sapphires should be dark blue or light blue.

I told him that the dark blue ones would be perfect, but he said that we would decide after he met Genevieve at the christening. He would start working on the ring right away.

The next two days were spent in a frenzy preparing for the beautiful Yvonne's christening. There were no two prouder people than her devoted father and god-father (Didn't expect that-did you?). But we were both insane about that precious little bundle of joy.

All of the food was homemade. Papa, Mama, Marcel and I worked all day making every sort of hors de ores, finger food, meats, fish, poultry, and desserts of every kind. I hadn't cooked like this in ages. I hadn't had so much fun in ages.

We had worked like this for Marcel and Catherine's wedding. But, then we had Marcel bitching about having to work for his own wedding. No such complaints this time.

I wouldn't want you to get the idea that Catherine and Jen had it easy. They probably had the hardest job. Setting up the tables, getting supplies for us, running for this and that. The only thing that Jen couldn't help with was breast-feeding Yvonne.

That night as Jen lay in my arms, I laughed about how hard she had worked. I told her that she was truly a member of the Dejon family, because they would never have a non-family member work so hard.

We both laughed and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, Jen and I were awake, lay in each other's arms and quietly talking. We heard Mama knocking of the doors telling Marcel and Catherine to get up. She tapped on Jen's door and said, "Jen it's time to get up.

When she got to my door she pounded twice on the door and shouted, "HENRY, UP, NOW."

Jen broke out into laughter. Them Mama whispered, "That goes for you too, Jen...NOW."

The Christening was a wonderful event. Yvonne was perfect. She was awake during the whole ceremony, watching everything that went on. The only time she made a noise was when she whimpered when the priest touched the bitter herb to her tongue.

The party that followed the ceremony was great. Everything was prefect, the food, the wine, the company. Marcel's whole family was there. They fawned over Yvonne and they fawned over Jen and me. I knew them all, having attended weddings, christenings, and funerals for years.

I was family, and it was wonderful.

As the party wore on, as usual at such parties, Marcel and I wound up sitting next to each other toasting to the Legion, our fallen brothers, and all Legionnaires present, past and future. The more we toasted, the more mellow we got. Finally Cousin Renard, who served with the Legion during WWII came up and we sang.

We would stand at attention and sing the song of the Légion étrangère, Le Boudin (Blood Sausage). There would be total silence as we sang. After Le Boudin, Marcel and I would sing La Legion Marche the song of the 2e REP. When we finished, we toasted and drank.

Mama and Papa sent Jen and Catherine to us, as we had a tendancy to get very morose and would drink rather heavely. The girls prevented that and the rest of the party was a very happy event.

Near the ending of the party, Uncle Herve came up to Jen and I. I had introduced them earlier and we talked for a while. As he left he kissed both of Jens cheeks and mine. He whispered to me, "Yes, Henry, the dark blue."

We all slept late the next day...everyone but Yvonne...Hey, she was hungry.

Two days later we took the train to Paris.

The rest of the break was spent in Marcel and Catherine's house in Paris. Jen fell in love with the City of Lights, as I had so many years ago. We went to all of the sights and even visited my old professor, John Reynolds, the friend of Chancellor Brant.

While in Paris, Marcel and I talked about opening franchise stores in the U.S. We looked into exporting the wines and foods to the U.S. and what we would have to do with respect to getting things set up in the States.

Far too soon it was time for us to leave. There were many tears, some of them mine.

Back in Baltimore, we went back to our lives, Jen as Dr. North and me as Mr. Fitz.

*

Please let me know if you want me to continue with the story. All comments and criticisms are welcome.