All Comments on 'A Temptation to Substitute'

by fazza91

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 17 years ago
Loved the attack of nerves at the end

The build-up at the party was intense and delicious. Although the ending made sense from a storytelling PoV, I'd really like to know what happened to these two, how they developed their relationship and how they balanced fun with marriage (of course, getting some details on the fun they had).

But I guess that's all left to the imagination. sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mixed feelings

Well it was a very intense story, granted. I know she wanted to be with Laura the few days and maybe more but we will never know unless you continue the story. I have mixed feelings about her going up to Laura's room but that will make the story if you continue it, wow, it really keeps your attention. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE!!!

OH MY GOD! YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO KEEP GOING!!

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonabout 17 years ago
Fabulous!!!

Oh how I loved this story... I do hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant!

fazza,

You truly get it. Unhurried, exciting build-up; strong character development and moral decisions to be made; and an ending that left me wanting more (but fulling understanding if you decide to leave it as it is).

Great job! Please submit more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yawnnnnnnn

Wake me when something exciting happens.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
Incredible!!!

No yawn here! The build up, the approach, the gentle increase in tension are perfection. Wonderful! Perhaps in five months they can give Rob lessons in the art of slow hands... etc.

Well done!

silverace1silverace1about 17 years ago
Wonderful!

I will be very, very disappinted if you don't continue this in the near future. I love the romance that is growing between these two women and it should be carried to its conclusion. Thanks for your exciting words!

PetrovPetrovalmost 17 years ago
Wow.

That was brilliantly done, and ended in exactly the right place while simultaneously being cruelly sadistic to readers on tenterhooks.

I, for one, would appreciate more.

- Petrov.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Continue please

This is a beautifully written story. I would really love to find out what happens to these two as far as their relationship is concerned. Of course it's always fun for the reader to use their imagination to fill in the blanks... but I think a lot of us would like to see what happens to them coming straight from the creator's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story But!

Very well written story and very erotic too the only drawback for me was that the first time her husband is away she cheats on him ok yes I do know about women knowing how to please other women better than men so yes she enjoys it but I cant help thinking that if the husband knows that his wife is getting better sex elsewhere he might be just a bit upset if you did write a next chapter try to get the wife to explain why she did it and how her new friend is better than him but dont let her surggest they have a threesome I know most readers would like that but in real life the husband would or should leave them to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Be afraid... very afraid !!!!!

This is your first and last warning, continue or it's off to the gallows with you.. but you WILL be pardoned if you write more episodes. This announcment has been authorised by your legion of readers, worldwide. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And !!!!

does Laura give Amelia the suite number ? Will we ever find out ? What will happen now, will we see a chapter two ? You leave a lot of questions un-answered, the build up was intense and erotic and we, the reader, have been left suspended. Please continue. Elizabeth Chu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it.

You should consider adding further chapters to this exciting story, so that we can share the blossoming relationship between Laura and Amelia that you have so beautifully described. You are a very talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are

a bloody sadist to leave us, your readers, suspended in the suspence of not knowing if these two gals ever get together. You're a horrible, horrible old man. Finish us and them off !!!!!! Liz Chu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That's no oddity

Hi, I'm Regina ( Queeny ) and in my culture woman love is common. A long flexible tongue is so desired that it is a blessing from Shiva. Long nipples are also favoured as most woman have only short one. Your work is good to read, sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's just not cricket, old man

You get me all worked up, leading me down the garden path, so to speak, then leaving me gasping for more, damn Colonial. You, fella, might take note of your cricketers and FINISH the job to an entertaining finale. If it was a game of cricket and they didn't finish off with a firm conclusion, which you haven't, there would be riots. We need to read a final ending to this tale. SCC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dang !

Hey man you just have to give us the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Write on !!!

An excellent build up to an erotic encounter... but, but.. will we know what happened next, or is that it ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great but.......

why do you leave us hanging?it's a very great story with tremendous build up.But you cut our life short without an end.Finish the story in a next chapter or episode.In fact finish all your stories please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And...

What happened next ? Will we ever know ? A well written tale but it needs another chapter to round it out, therefore, please consider continueing with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't add another word...

Don't add another word. It is perfect. The greatest sex organ is the brain, and your story provides the perfect launching point for my imagination. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Even though...

quite sometime has passed, it would be nice to know what transpired ( with some explicite descriptions ) between Amelia and Laura and if/how they were able to involve Rob in their relationship. Would he have been quite happy to have his beloved wife cared for in such a relationship? Might I be bold enough to suggest to you that there is another story waiting to be told? Many thanks for what you have written.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
Oh my God!

You cant stop this wonderful story here! You have to write the rest! Pleaseeeeeeeee! It was so good. I loved it. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

looking forward to more about these two and the trouble they get into

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

Interesting outcome. The lead up was long but necessary to emphasize the ending. Great story. It will become one of my favorites.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous