A Temptation to Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers

"Have you got the room there for me?" asked Amelia.

"There's tons of room. My suite has a separate bedroom," Laura assured her.

"Heaven knows I could do with the company," Amelia admitted with a sigh.

"Me too," Laura agreed. "Come and spend two days here. Then what say I take you at your word and come and spend the next two days at your place. Deal?"

"Deal? Share a five star hotel suite with you for two days? I don't even have to think about that offer. You're not kidding me, are you? And it would be great to have you stay back here," she confirmed, her mind racing. "The beach is just lovely at this time of year and we'd almost have it all to ourselves. I'll just go and pack a bag and ring you back in ten minutes."

When she did ring, Laura's news was that a cab should be at her place within minutes. Amelia hastily looked about for a T-shirt and track suit pants. She had to rush. She could do without wearing a bra given the hour. Throwing on a tight pale blue T-shirt, she began throwing clothes into her case.

"I think I've packed enough," an excited Amelia commentated. "Two whole days in the city together! What will we do? Be tourists? Go to a play? A movie? Do some shopping?"

"Whoa. Let's just think about bed for the rest of tonight and possibly well into the morning. When we eventually surface for breakfast tomorrow, let's plan some things then," Laura recommended.

"I'm think I'm too excited to go straight off to sleep," Amelia exclaimed.

"Me too. I might know a way to pass the time if you fancy being spoiled," Laura quietly offered.

"I'm being spoiled just being there with you. Hang on. The taxi's pulling up as I speak. I've finishing packing already," Amelia said, adding, "I'm leaving. Just locking up. Wow! This will be great. We're off! What will it take to get there? Ten minutes?"

"Fifteen at most," Laura chortled, a hint of excitement in her voice now.

"I can't believe it. I'm actually on my way. Now, where were we? Oh yes. I remember. What was that bit about spoiling me?" Amelia teasingly asked.

"Well," Laura hesitated. "Just some personal skills I haven't practised for some time. It basically involves you taking your clothes off, lying still and relaxing, and just enjoying the feelings as I take my time slowly going to work on your body."

"Mmm, sounds like I'm in for a massage? If you feel you absolutely have to give one to somebody, I'll be a brave girl and volunteer," Amelia murmured.

"Amelia, can I ask for an ultra honest answer to this?" Laura queried. "Do you regret anything, anything at all that we did at the party earlier?"

There was no hesitation at all from Amelia. "No. Nothing troubled my conscience there, and nothing has since," she answered. She thought for an instant. "And I don't expect any aspect to cause me any worry in the future either," she added on reflection. A sigh of content followed. "It was all so nice and a little bit unbelievable, wasn't it?"

"It was utterly magnificent. You made that party fantastic for me," Laura paused, then changed to a considered tone. "When you get here, we probably still won't feel like sleeping straight away. How about we go down to the nightclub here and dance? We can unwind for an hour or two. When we come back, I'll redeem my offer to spoil you then. Okay?"

"Sure," Amelia replied. "Dancing it is!"

"Fine. But if there's a slow song and the mood is right, we would be crazy if we didn't try to re-create that incredible kissing session all over again," Laura added.

There was a pause. Amelia became aware of an anxious thrill rising inside her.

"Amelia, what's the most intimate thing you've ever done with another female?" Laura quietly probed after the brief silence.

"You already know. You were with me at the time," the quiet wary murmur came back.

"Look, it may well be that the kiss doesn't happen and that's okay. But if it does and if it's as good as the one at the party, let's seize the moment and head straight back to our suite," Laura suggested, then continued. "Then you'll learn exactly what I mean when I say I intend spoiling you. To be fair though, perhaps you should have a preview."

There was a pause at Amelia's end, but no answer.

"I would start gradually by easing our clothes off between long, long kisses," Laura ventured. "Then you'd have to stand completely still before me while I spend ages stroking your soft hair, that beautiful face, your arms. During that I'll probably start kissing your neck and shoulders. I'm dying to lay you on my bed and take my time teasing those amazing nipples. After that, I'll probably slowly head south. Having already got familiar with my tongue, just imagine what you might be feeling when it's slowly inching its way into you. I'd really like to take some time and let it explore deep inside that delicious body of yours before using it to best effect on your clit. Then after a few such hours devoted to pleasuring you, I just want to sleep spooned into your body knowing I'd given you as many orgasms as you could bear."

Amelia lowered her phone just slightly from her ear, leant against the rear door of the taxi and closed her eyes. She was shocked and dazed from what had just been said. She went off into a daydream, imagining herself nude and lain out. She could feel Laura's hair brushing between her slightly parted thighs and the tip of that formidable tongue dabbing, searching the folds for her opening. Rather than resisting, she saw herself arching her slender hips slightly to assist to caterpillar its way in.

She started to fantasise what it would feel like gradually sliding along, wriggling its way into her. Would she feel it flickering deep between her hips creating the same thrilling sensations as it did in her mouth during those party kisses? Still in her half-dream, her hands cruelly seized Laura's hair and pulled to force the insanely delicious swirling even deeper into her. The image was so vivid in fact that she saw her gold wedding band flash on her left hand.

The sobering ending instantly changed her daydreams.

God! Rob. Her husband.

She now saw herself greeting him as he came off his ship five months from now, and imagined herself warmly kissing and welcoming him back in good conscience.

She could picture Rob and her arriving back home, smiling hugely, swinging hands parting as they raced through the door. The sprint to their bedroom would begin, undressing as they ran. Then in no time his face would be atop hers, gently kissing her lips as he slowly began to make love to her.

While she had never had an orgasm in her life yet, she remembered how warm, relaxed and contented she felt after sex with Rob. She knew she should stay patient for five more months, say no to Laura and turn the taxi back to her house. But she didn't want to hurt Laura. What then should she say?

She understood at this moment how little understanding Rob had about the depth of her loneliness. He had shipmates around for support and company. He certainly wouldn't understand her goings-on with Laura at the party, why she had enjoyed listening to this graphic propositioning, or the taboo fantasies that had been swimming in her head.

"Amelia, are you still there?"

Not realising the new direction of Amelia's thinking, Laura's voice had quietly interrupted, startling her somewhat. Amelia moved the phone to her other ear to hear her out before breaking the bad news.

"Amelia, if you're enjoying everything assuming we've got to this stage, I want to go beyond just pleasuring you when we get to your place," the soft voice continued. "Tomorrow we'll go out and buy something that will mean I can enter you and make love to you just like a man can. So imagine us naked again, but on your bed now, me moving in and out of you, slowly at first until you're nice and lubricated, then beginning a gradual build-up?"

Amelia's astonished mouth was open, but she was either unable or unwilling to interrupt. "For a long time, we'll take our time. Then I'll start pushing a little further into that lovely body to encourage the really deep sensations to start. After that though, you're on your own because my whole focus will then be on fucking you non-stop until I hear the screams and moans that tell me I've succeeded in scrambling your beautiful brains."

Amelia was still in deep shock as Laura's tone became instantly lighter.

"Then guess what? If it's a halfway decent day outside, I'm immediately dragging your sweet behind straight off the bed. You'll only have time to grab a pair of briefs before we're running hand-in-hand out that back gate of yours and onto the beach. Forget our unkempt hair and lack of clothing, we're walking along the shore, nipples to the wind! Anyone about or not, I plan on stopping for some quiet long kisses, and holding you close as we walk along the shore. If anyone passes, they'll no doubt notice the musky odour of sex. Then I'll be steering you back inside for another energetic bout or two that I guarantee will test your bed."

There was a pregnant pause as Amelia disbelievingly processed the last words. Your bed? Two days ago, that was "our bed". The one that she and Rob had bought. Her mouth opened to try to explain or protest, but nothing came out.

"God Amelia, I adore you. I want you so close to me it scares me," came the last soft bit. "I can re-negotiate my modelling itineraries so that I come to your place every Friday night for the next few weekends if you want, either quietly making love to you or trying my damndest to fuck you senseless as our mood dictates."

The whole ambience had radically altered. This was so opposite to anything Rob would do. A quiet and gentle lover, he had never got physical enough to be accused, to use Laura's words, of fucking her.

And what exactly would all this involve, since Laura was a female? She had once seen a picture of a girl wearing a strap-on, and believed it had just been a figment of someone's vivid imagination. Amelia thought back to the first time she saw Rob's fully erect penis and recalled naively wondering if it would hurt her.

She found herself nervously swallowing warm tangy saliva.

"Laura, I ... I'm not sure about all this," she said. "To be truthful, it scares me. A lot."

"Tell me what you're thinking, Amelia," Laura murmured.

Amelia took a breath. "I need to explain my predicament," she started. "I'm pretty much an innocent about this sort of thing. And the way I'm feeling, I'm scared what I could blurt out right now but I'm going to. This may probably surprise both you and me alike. Please, please promise to keep whatever I say as our secret forever, and never tell a soul. Not even Julie."

"Not a hint or a word Amelia, whatever happens or doesn't," Laura quietly assured her. "You have my word."

Amelia paused, then continued, her voice visibly shaking. "Laura, this is so fantastic, and so dangerous. I don't know where it's heading. But I'm so smitten by you it stuns me."

"I like smitten, for now." Laura replied. "God, my turn I guess. I thought you were so amazing, so beautiful right from the very first time I saw you at the party. Well before we started anything tonight, I was fantasising about what it would be like to bed you."

Amelia took a deep breath. "Whew! Well, tonight you made me feel so loved and you turned me on like never before. And now you're making an offer of four days that sounds incredibly romantic and, yes I'll admit it, downright erotic. How could I not feel anything but flattered that your thoughts are all about sharing such a sensual package like that with me?"

"I can't wait to make love to you," Laura's excited voice muttered.

"Oh God. This is all too sudden. I need some time to think," Amelia pleaded. "I'll ring you back. Soon. I promise." She was unable to stop her long legs trembling as she hung up, crossing them to try to stem not only the quivering but also trap the slick sensation inside.

Images and thoughts were still churning as the taxi suddenly turned right. There was the hotel name looming just ahead. Again, Julie's advice ran through her head as she sat there nervously fiddling with her rings, trying to work out where this could end up. She kept replaying images of herself stretched out on her back, totally naked on a hotel king-sized bed, chin rising skyward with eyes and teeth clenching as she imagined feeling even more of Laura's tongue wriggling its way along her birth canal.

The taxi pulled up. She sat still, creamy between her clenched thighs. Her two thick points were already a centimetre out under the thin T-shirt. The inside light came on and the cabbie turned to her. Coming out of her thoughts, she shyly realised he was totally captivated with the sight of her nipples visibly growing right before his eyes under her T-shirt.

It was only a minute from Laura's door that she had finally realised what her decision had to be. And exactly why she couldn't go up. Now she had to find the right words to say. Softly she asked the driver for a minute and he turned away. The inside light went off. It seemed to take ages in the dark before her shaky finger pressed Laura's number. There was a tentative hi at the other end.

Bag on the seat beside her, Amelia started to shake still not quite knowing what to say. She began hesitantly. "Hi. Well I'm sort of here. But I'm afraid I'm still in the taxi."

The taxi driver looked around, eyebrows raised, a little impatient. He couldn't resist lowering his gaze to the points on her chest again though as he waited.

"Still in the taxi? Why?" she heard Laura ask.

"Just a second Laura," Amelia murmured. She leaned forward, blocking the phone as she gave her instructions to him. He turned away.

She knew her own bed was safe and secure, and only fifteen minutes away as the taxi started to ease away. Slowly she raised the phone to her ear to explain.

"Hi ..." she murmured.

There was genuine hurt in Laura's interrupting voice. "You're about to tell me you can't come up, aren't you?"

"I can't, true. But only because I don't know what suite you're in," she quietly blurted out, bag in hand, long legs shaky as they conveyed her through the hotel's front door while she searched the lobby for the lifts, four digits being excitedly repeated time and time again into her ear.

fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers