A Tempting Vacation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers

Just as Pam accepted this new position, and relaxed beneath Beth's firm touch on her shoulders, she heard Ron's voice, standing directly in front of her. She likely would have appeared more surprised, had she not been essentially trapped against the pools edge. "Oh, Ron........you startled me." Pam said, trying not to convey what was transpiring beneath the waterline, and at the same time attempting to discreetly extract herself from her perch on her friend's knee.

Beth tightened her grip on Pam's shoulders, saying, "I guess my massage had you too relaxed to hear Ronny boy join us. What ya got there Ron?"

Ron stood motionless, staring almost straight down at Pam as Beth continued to rub her neck, shoulders and arms. With each stroke of Beth's hands, Pam's jiggling boobs dipped in and out of the crystal clear water. The exposed flesh, deep cleavage and semi-transparent nature of the striped top would have been enough visual stimulation to give him a raging erection only a few minutes earlier, but thanks to his much needed recusal to the room, he was safe for the time being. His first orgasm had only taken about 8 strokes. The vision of Pam, as she'd stood before him drying off, her clinging bikini allowing alternating strips of bare skin to show through, was all he needed to bring about an intense release of semen into the ball of toilet tissue. Thanks in part to the lingering Cialis still affecting his body, he'd barely lost any of his firmness, and with only a few minutes rest, had rubbed out another well-deserved orgasm, all in less than 15 minutes.

Even though his swollen prick had been addressed, the excitement of what Ron intended to do was keeping him hanging long and fat. He'd posed in several positions in the closet mirror, and knew how obvious his flaccid bulge was in his sinfully immodest swimsuit. The short walk from the room had garnered second looks from numerous females, old and young alike. He'd avoided making eye contact however, instead concentrating on steeling his nerves to "accidentally' flash his girlfriend's mother.

"I said, 'what did you bring us?'" Beth repeated, her eyes moving from the teenagers misshapen shorts, to the plastic bag in his hands.

"Oh, I thought you might want a snack, so I grabbed some pretzels and cheese dip from the room."

"That sounds great. I am starting to get hungry, and a little bite might be good right now, don't you think Pam?"

Pam could feel Beth's knee, continually working to maneuver her across the stimulating stream, even as she carried on this conversation with Ron. The pleasure was steadily consuming her as she did her best to respond in a steady voice, "Uh, yeah, I guess that would be...." As Pam spoke she looked up toward Ron, and immediately spied the long fat slope of his penis against the quasi-loose fitting trunks. The way the leg opening was pressing outward to accommodate his bulge, she could almost see directly up inside his shorts. Realizing she had stopped in mid-sentence, if only for a second, from the vision presented her, Pam quickly composed herself, simultaneously determining she needed to extract herself from this situation, and finished her sentence. "....great. Ah, sounds good actually. Just let us get out and get dried off and....."

Beth interrupted, "Don't be silly, I promised you a good shoulder rub, and I barely got started. Ron, why don't you just pull that chair over and you can be our own personal Cabana Boy and feed us our snacks. That way we can stay in the pool, without getting all that salt sticking to our hands, okay?"

Ron gave Beth a quick, knowing glance in response to her "Cabana Boy" reference, and went to retrieve the nearby lounge chair. While his back was turned, Pam made another effort to squirm free of Beth's grasp, even as she held her tight, leaned in close, and whispered in her ear, "Relax, just sit tight and enjoy my massage." As Ron turned and scooted the chair closer, Beth whispered even more softly, "relax, it'll be okay."

Before Pam could offer any response, she felt Ron's presence, sitting directly in front of them. Glancing up, Pam's initial observation was just how close he was, his legs spread slightly, as he sat on the foot of the lounger. His left foot was almost touching her arm as it rested on the lip of the pool. Looking further up, the gap in his left leg opening was directly in her line of sight, no more than two feet away, and as she had feared?, or maybe hoped?, the bulbous head of his penis was clearly visible just within the hemline. Immediately thankful to be wearing her sunglasses, she looked at once to Ron's face, suspicious that he might be flashing her on purpose, but he appeared to be completely unaware of his exposure, as he worked diligently to open the pretzel bag and cheese dip.

Having been eager to find a good flashing opportunity when he re-joined the ladies, Ron was delighted by Beth's request that he sit and feed them the pretzels. Still, he knew he couldn't be too obvious, and he did his best to position himself so that he could move his leg to and fro, to either maximize or eliminate the view up his shorts. He could feel the warm breeze on his crotch as he pretended to concentrate on opening the food containers, and was almost certain Pam would have a clear view if she glanced between his legs.

Beth saw at once what Ron was up to, but also noted that the kid was a pretty good actor. If she hadn't suspected he was intentionally exposing himself to Pam, she wouldn't have given his actions a second thought. She casually shifted ever so slightly, now glancing over Pam's right shoulder, and easily confirmed the enticing vision of Ron's fat cock as it extended down a good portion of his left thigh.

"Mmmm, that actually looks yummy," Beth said in a completely normal manner, as Ron pulled one of the pretzel sticks from the bag. "Gimme a bite."

Ron leaned forward to hold the salt covered pretzel to Beth's lips. In doing so, his shorts pulled up slightly, now gaping open to allow for an even better view of his cock and balls. He knew his exposure was blatant at this point, but was pleased he wasn't sporting an obvious erection. The recent masturbatory relief coupled with his belief that all hell might break loose if Pam suspected him of flagrantly exposing himself was allowing his moderately engorged cock to hang down in a mostly natural position across his still saggy scrotum.

As Ron and Beth seemed to concentrate on the pretzel, Pam found herself unable to look anywhere else but at Ron's lovely penis. The late morning sun beaming at just the slightest angle past the back of her head acted as a spotlight into the teenager's crotch. This, coupled with his proximity allowed Pam to clearly make out individual, if scant, hairs on his ball sac as they escaped from behind his thick shaft. Further, the steady hammering of the water jet was progressively overtaking her. Beth had settled in at just the right spot, continuing to massage her shoulders but no longer using her knee to shift her randomly about the relentless stream. The physical stimulation along with the eye candy essentially within arm's reach had her rapidly nearing what threatened to be a very public and potentially embarrassing orgasm. Her body now beginning to squirm beneath the water, Pam was abruptly jolted from her twisted thoughts and ever increasing hedonistic desires by her friend's voice.

".....Pam.....Pam?!" Beth repeated a little more loudly, doing her best to jar her friend from her descent into self-pleasure. "I said the pretzel is really tasty, you should try one."

Pam quickly regained focus on her surroundings, and looked up to see Ron leaning down closer, holding the snack out, a coating of thick cheese threatening to break free from the undersized cigar-shaped pretzel. His bulbous cockhead was threatening to slip past the hem of his trunks. If she leaned up on the edge of the pool and just past the offered pretzel, she could plant a loving kiss across his tempting manhood. Just as quickly as she embraced this decadent image, she pushed it from her mind and opened her mouth for the cheese coated bite of pretzel. At the last second, a glob of cheese dripped past her chin, and landed squarely on her chest, just above the commencement of her cleavage.

Beth focused her attention over her friends shoulder, watching the thick cheese mingle with the clinging droplets of pool water and slowly descend into the substantial valley between her breasts. Pam and Ron joined her gaze, and before anyone made a move, Ron began to apologize. "Oh, I am really sorry Pam. That was an accident, I swear." He really didn't cause the cheese to drip on purpose, and he certainly didn't want Pam to think he did. "Wait, I'll get a towel for you."

"Don't be silly," Beth interjected before he could move, "I'll take care of it."

As she spoke, Beth's right hand left Pam's shoulder and very lightly grazed her right boob, her palm scraping over her erect nipple and her fingers, initially positioned deep within her friend's cleavage, dragging upward, gathering up much of the cheese as she pulled her hand free.

Ron watched on, mesmerized at the vision of Beth essentially feeling up Amy's mom, right here in a public pool. Her next move essentially rendered him speechless.

"Ron, lean over here quick, I want you to take this cheese before what's left ruins Pam's bikini." She watched the teenager stare wordlessly, his vision bouncing from her cheese-coated fingers to Pam's messy cleavage and the quasi-transparent stripes of her top, and continued on, "Come on, just let me feed this to you really quick, we don't have time to get a towel, hurry up." She finished, keeping her voice calm and low, yet still conveying her words as an urgent command.

Pam barely comprehended Beth's statement as the shock of suddenly having her breast groped had quickly given way to arousal. She felt her stimulated nipple tenting the thin wet bikini, even as the pulsing water relentlessly battered her sensitive pussy. Her body was rapidly succumbing as the escalating pleasure now expanding from her core. As she squirmed against Beth's knee, she suddenly became aware of Ron moving closer. He knelt down and leaned out to take Beth's slimy fingers into his mouth, his crotch moving ever closer to her face. The resulting position caused his shorts to slide even higher, and as Pam stared from behind her sunglasses, her only thought was how easy it would be to reach up and tug his lovely penis from his baggy swimsuit.

Beth had held her hand high, forcing Ron into the desired proximity to both her and Pam, as he sucked on her fingers. As tempting as it was to reach out and grasp his lovely thick cock, and pull it close enough for them to share a kiss across the rapidly swelling head, Beth of course knew even she was already pushing things, behaving so boldly in a public pool, plus, now wasn't the right time anyway. Patience must win out over lust, at least for another day or so.

After pulling her still slippery fingers from his lips, Beth reached down to once again quickly skim her palm across Pam's nipple as she scooped up most of the remaining cheese. After sucking the now watery cheese from her own fingers, Beth said, "Okay, well, I guess my idea of eating in the pool wasn't so good, now be a good cabana boy and go level our chairs and spread the towels and we'll join you in just a minute."

Ron was actually glad to remove himself from the erotic situation, as his cock was beginning to respond to Beth's twisted manipulations. He quickly did as she had asked with the chairs and towels, then jumped in the deep end, anxious to conceal his now bulging shorts beneath the waterline.

Pam, likewise, was relieved when Ron turned to leave. Beth and the water jet had her so deliciously aroused her that she was now longing for the relief a much needed orgasm would provide, no matter the semi-public setting. However, she certainly didn't want Ron to be close enough to realize what was happening, no matter that his exposed cock was playing a major part in her perverted pleasures. Just as walked away, Pam clenched her body tight, steeling herself to conceal the much needed release now rapidly approaching. But to her dismay, Beth acted at the same time to pull her away from the wall, and playfully slung both their bodies beneath the water.

Beth waited for her to emerge, satisfied she'd accomplished her goal of teasing and tempting her sexually exasperated friend just to the precipice of perversion. Now she'd let her simmer a little without any physical stimulation, allow the Sensuvive time to more fully kick in, and start planning out the rest of their day.

Beth swam out to her obviously flustered friend, saying softly, "Sorry about that, but I needed a little cool down. I mean, I could see right up the leg of his shorts, did you notice?"

Pam treaded water for a few seconds, practically feeling her body steadily transform the near orgasmic arousal into all too recognizable frustration. She looked somewhat blankly at her twisted friend, her tingling skin and throbbing pussy reluctantly accepting the denial of euphoric release, and then lied about her awareness of their impact on Ron, yet another time. "Ah, no, I guess not. Maybe I was too worried about your little cheese stunt."

"Cheese? Oh, I was just helping get you cleaned up. But you should really pay closer attention to what is going on around you. I just love spying a nice thick cock in public. Oh well, let's go catch a few more rays before lunch, okay?"

The glazed look confirmed to Beth she'd successfully pushed Pam ever closer to the taboo of satisfying her escalating sexual desires for her daughter's teenage boyfriend. She'd avoid any further manipulation of events, and just sit back and watch their behavior for the rest of the morning; each almost certainly unable to avoid tempting the other, given their already percolating lust, the close proximity of their lounge chairs and the immodest swimwear Beth had essentially forced them to wear.

*

By the time Pam had climbed from the pool, she was already chastising herself for the perverted behavior she'd allowed Beth to once again orchestrate. Her body, however, was slower to feel remorse, as her nipples noticeably tried to pierce the wet top, now once again molding to her exquisitely shaped breasts. Further down, the unrelenting heat seemed to pulse with her every heartbeat, and a brief glance to her crotch confirmed that her engorged lips appeared to be devouring the striped material, creating an erotically obscene camel toe. She moved quickly, not wanting Beth to view her body's confirmation of arousal, and quickly took a position face down on her lounger.

Beth took a similar position, neither saying much as Pam longed to distance herself from the near public submission to Beth and the powerful little stream of water that had nearly brought her to climax. She needed to reach beneath her, and dislodge the ensnared material being drawn into her pulsing womanhood, for it felt to be practically massaging her engorged clitoris, but just as she was considering it, Ron returned from his own attempted cool down.

He'd swum as vigorously as he could, lap after lap, the firmness of his cock eventually giving way to a much more manageable pliability. Exiting the pool, Ron spied the tanned backs, gracefully sloping to the bubbly firm asses and on to the muscular, yet slender legs of his roommates, but did his best to not dwell on all the things he longed to do to each of their exquisite bodies.

He'd pledged to himself the necessity of discretion with his oversized and hair-trigger erections. Maintaining his cock in a flaccid, or at worst a semi-aroused state, was the only way Ron could preserve his modesty and prevent Amy's mom from potentially getting upset with him. And even though Beth had done a good job of scaring him when it came to offending Pam, she also make it clear he could tease back a little, if he wasn't too obvious, which a moderately engorged and elongated cock would serve to do quite nicely. The most recent interaction, admittedly created by Beth, had put him in the predicament of sporting a near erection with hardly any ability to conceal it. Ron knew he'd have to be more discerning if he wanted to play things safe with Pam.

He realized at once that if he positioned himself as he had earlier, Pam's head would be no more than 2 or 3 feet from his thigh and hip. Neither turned to pay him any attention as he lay back on his chair, and he quickly took advantage of the opportunity to maneuver his cock and balls until they were perched comfortably along his left thigh, and easily detectable beneath his thin, wet trunks. Now, still with neither woman looking his way, he practiced bending his legs at varying angles, until he found what he believed to be the most natural looking pose, and also the one that would allow Pam a straight shot up the leg opening of his shorts. His body and mind were a mix of emotions.

On one hand, thinking of Pam spying his cock, and maybe even getting turned on from what she would hopefully think was an unintentional display on his part was exhilarating. But on the other hand, if he was too obvious, and Beth was right about how Pam would react, then he was definitely playing with fire. He figured it was the latter option that was preventing him from sporting an immediate boner, which ironically, was better allowing him to "accidentally" flash his girlfriend's mother. Now with his legs in the optimal position, he put on his dark shades, and picked up Stephen King's The Shining. Given the scenario before him, Ron predictably remained much more focused on his own descent into depravity than Jack Torrance's emerging madness.

Beth was the first to shift positions, turning to rest her head so that she was facing Pam, with Ron's lower body clearly visible in her peripheral vision. The bulge between his legs was impossible to miss, and she surmised Pam would have an even better angle to look directly past the edge of his shorts to the cock that, per Beth's twisted fantasy, was destined to become her friend's forbidden obsession over the coming days. Beth looked to Ron ever so briefly, and making sure Pam would hear her as well, said, "Ron honey, I may take a quick catnap....Can you wake me up in about 20 minutes if I am still sleeping?"

Pam didn't turn to face her friend, glad she was going to nap so they didn't have to address the awkwardness of what had just happened in the pool. Still, her body remained abuzz. Having no knowledge of the stimulant Beth had slipped in her drink, Pam just assumed it was a culmination of the day's lust-inducing interactions. It felt as if she were continually simmering, unable to douse the sweltering dampness now evident between her legs, nor escape the unrelenting Caribbean sun.

After several minutes of silence, Pam decided a sip of her drink, still perched on the table between her and Beth, might help. She rose slightly, and turned her head. Immediately, she was greeted with an unobstructed view up the leg opening of Ron's swimsuit, and a clear image of his penis, obviously flaccid, but still ridiculously long and plump. Again thankful to be wearing her sunglasses, she glanced ever so briefly to the boy's face, relieved to note he appeared to be engrossed in his novel. She quickly retrieved her drink, greedily gulping down 3 mouthfuls of the fruity rum-based concoction. She set it back on the table, and started to turn back to her original position, but since Beth did appear to be asleep, and Ron hadn't even looked from his book to acknowledge her, Pam made the decision to pick up her Glamour, and take advantage of the enticing scenery, at least for a few moments.

Ron had sat there so long, waiting for one of them to move, that he had actually begun to read his book, until finally, Pam had stirred. He told himself to stick to his plan, and pretend to be so captivated by Stephen King, that he wouldn't even speak to her. But he cut his eyes to his left, and watched Pam's every move from behind his own dark shades. She'd done a double take at his dick, he was certain, and after taking a drink, she'd propped herself on her elbows, with her magazine resting on the end of her chair.

JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers