A Tempting Vacation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I left them on the bed. I think I just heard the door slide shut, but let me make sure Ron's gone, then we can get out of this cramped bathroom and try them on."

*

Ron was holding his breath as first Beth, then after hearing the coast was clear, Pam, walked out. The bed was pretty high off the floor, so he wasn't too uncomfortable. He got as close to the edge as he dared and twisted to look out and into the same closet mirror that had been used to spy on him. Depending on where they stood in the room, he could see anything from legs only to most of their body. Beth was still in the robe, but Pam, surprisingly was completely naked.

As if in cue, Pam said, "So, which one is mine, and it better not have some sort of perverted twist awaiting me like the last one. Really Beth, that striped suit was a little much, you have to admit."

"Completely unintentional, I promise. But at least Ron seemed to appreciate it." Beth laughed while not specifically referring to having spied Ron masturbating. "But I'm glad we did exactly as we discussed, you know, acting unaware that we might be, you know, a little stimulating for him."

As Beth spoke, Pam examined the two bikinis they were to wear next. "And you think these will be less, ah, stimulating than what we wore this morning?" She said, dangling the burnt orange demi cup bikini, with a t-back bottom that would expose both cheeks, in one hand, and the scant white string bikini in the other.

"Well, probably not, but I'm not really worried about Ron's reaction. Like we discussed, this is our vacation, and I want to get tanned and feel sexy. Ronny boy is just going to have to deal with it." Beth replied. Not wanting Pam to talk much about Ron, while he was hearing every word beneath the bed, she decided to switch gears. "Hey since he is going to be gone for a couple of hours, I have an idea......let's get stoned!"

"What!? Beth! Are you serious?"

"Yeah, this Bahamian guy on the beach yesterday shared a joint with me. I think he was just trying to get into my pants, but alas, my virtue is intact." Beth lied effortlessly in an overly dramatic voice, "plus he sold me about 10 joints cheap, cause I kinda hinted I might want to party with him later this week." She continued with a giant grin across her face.

Pam stared at her twisted friend, "Really Beth, smoke a joint? Are you reliving your wild, younger days?"

"Oh come on, it will be fun. Remember, we're on vacation and this may be the only time we are alone without Ron or Amy around. It won't hurt, I promise." Beth pushed ahead, retrieving the pack of Camels from her purse.

As Pam observed her friend's body randomly escaping from the clingy robe while reaching for her purse, it dawned on her that she was still standing there, completely naked. "Well, at least let me put on some clothes while we do this." Her answer acknowledging her willingness to play along.

"Oh, don't bother. We'll try on the bikinis between tokes. I'll even get naked too if it makes you feel better." Beth said while simultaneously allowing the robe to slide over her shoulders and to the carpet directly in front of Ron's wide eyed gaze.

"Ha, I'm not sure what to say to you thinking having both of us naked will make me feel better....but...ah, whatever. I don't think I've smoked since college........this might actually be fun." Pam answered while discreetly admiring Beth's incredible form. They'd seen each other naked dozens, if not hundreds of times over the past several years, mostly in the locker room at the gym. But on this trip, after all that had happened, and especially after the mutual groping they'd just shared while watching Ron jack off, it was undeniably different.

Ron wasn't sure where Beth was going with this concocted situation, but was content to wait, even as both women sat on the edge of the bed, still nude, and began to smoke the potent Bahamian weed. He kept perfectly quiet, anxious for what might happen next.

After two hits each, the mellow buzz began to overtake them. "Man, this seems a lot stronger than the stuff I used to smoke in my younger days." Beth said, "so we better try on our suits before we get too stoned."

Pam thought to herself that it was probably too late, as she could already feel her body surrendering to the tingling intoxication of the herb. Rather than give in and melt into the bed, she stood and reached for the closest bikini. Before Beth could protest that the orange one was for her, Pam was slipping it up her firm legs. Seconds later she was turning and posing in the mirror, examining the way her breasts strained against the shelf type bra and the nearly complete exposure of her toned buns, separated only by the orange material, narrowing as it descended between her bubbly flesh.

"ah, wow!" Beth effused, "If I look half as sexy as you in that, I'll get ravaged between here and the ocean." Silently she knew her somewhat larger boobs would look absolutely irresistible in what would be, for her, an undersized top.

As Beth offered her approval of Pam's look, Ron was peering from beneath the bed spread. His angle of vision into the full length mirror afforded him a perfect view of Pam's luscious body. He wanted desperately to stroke himself, but couldn't risk making any noise, so he stared on in a tortured bliss as he girlfriend's mother unknowingly tormented him as she posed and preened almost within arm's reach. Oddly enough, seeing her in such a sexy suit was turning him on as much, or maybe more, than when she'd been completely naked only minutes earlier.

"Well, what do you think?" Beth prompted.

With the pot beginning to scatter her thoughts, and slow her speech, Pam turned once more before the mirror. She really did look sinfully sexy. God, if the earlier red striped suit gave Ron a hard on, what would this one do to him. Looking down, her nipples had to be only a fraction of an inch from exposure above the low cut material. And her ass, which was undoubtedly her best feature, looked firm and round and bubbly, but did she really have the nerve to wear this in front of Amy's boyfriend? Finally, she came back to Beth's question, and replied, "Ah, I do kinda, you know, like this one, but I'm just not sure I have the, ah, you know, balls to wear this one in public."

"Mmm, I do. I've got big, round, hairy balls, and I can't wait to have everybody panting over me. Let me have it and you try the white one." Beth exclaimed as Pam began to giggle. Soon, both women were laughing uncontrollably, each trying to outdo the other with ball jokes, but neither quite able to complete a sentence before the marijuana induced fits of giggles would overtake them yet again.

Finally, Beth stood, still naked, and began to unfasten the bikini from her friend's neck and back. Pam let her, and just as quickly peeled the bottoms off as well. Each went about slipping into what was to be their own bikini, all as Ron peered attentively from beneath the bed.

Pam had quit worrying about the balls slipping free, as she was now continually, almost subconsciously, squeezing her pussy. This constant flexing, however, along with the alcohol, sensuvive, and most of all, the day's non-stop sexual teasing and tempting, topped off by Beth's recent groping, had Pam feeling extremely aroused. And if all that wasn't enough, now the marijuana buzz was like a spotlight shining on every tingling nerve in her body, demanding that her brain acknowledge her escalating desires.

Before she realized it, Pam was standing next to Beth, each assessing themselves in the mirror, wearing the new swimwear. "Oh my.....Pam, you look scrumptious. Your tan skin just makes this suit jump out and scream for attention. But....well, there is one little adjustment we need to make."

Pam had to admit that the outrageously skimpy bikini did look extremely sexy, and in her current condition, even the fact that her hard nipples were poking through didn't concern her as it normally would. Curious as to what her friend found objectionable, Pam waited for her to continue.

"It's just that your pubes, you know, they're a little too dark and thick." Beth proceeded carefully, knowing manipulating Pam where she wanted could be tricky. "I mean, the material is a little thin, and you can see through it just enough to see the dark hair of your landing strip. Without that little poof of hair, the suit would hug you without drawing any attention." Beth lied with such conviction that she hoped Pam would agree.

"Well, um, yeah, I guess I could go shave." Pam agreed, the idea of being baby-bottom smooth for the rest of their vacation was erotically appealing, and led to an involuntary extra squeeze around the steel balls undulating within her increasingly damp vagina.

"Nonsense, I'll do it for you. You've got too much of a buzz to do it yourself. You'll lay back here on the bed and I'll get some water and the razor and get you all fixed up." Beth said authoritatively, hoping desperately Pam would succumb to her direction. To further her chances of success, Beth re-lit the joint, took a deep hit and handed it to her friend to do the same.

"Ah, I don't know," Pam replied, the pungent smoke escaping past her lips with each word. Her mind was reeling with random thoughts and disjointed logic, and even though she knew she shouldn't agree to Beth's offer, she couldn't quite settle on a reason that was more compelling than her desire to lay back and let her perform the task. "I mean, well, I guess it would be okay."

Beth, herself quite buzzed, couldn't conceal her glee at hearing Pam agree to let her shave her bare, grinning broadly as she said, "Great. Just slip out of your bikini and rest there on the bed while I get everything we'll need."

Pam seemed to comply with Beth's directive, as if under some mellow mind control, and she slipped the bottoms down her legs, and as if by habit, even untied the top, allowing it to drop in a pile on the carpet next to the bed. She scooted back across the bed, until her lower legs dangled over the edge of the mattress, her feet swaying over a foot above the floor. She laid back, closed her eyes, and allowed herself to revel in the heightened sensations resulting from the alcohol and weed.

In only a few moments, Beth stepped from the bathroom, carrying all the supplies she would need. Seeing her aroused and inebriated friend stretched out so enticingly on the bed, the anticipation of what might lie ahead sent a sexual shiver through Beth's equally intoxicated body. After sliding a thick bath towel under Pam's ass and thighs, Beth tugged her closer to the edge of the bed.

Pam's mind worked to focus on what she was allowing to happen, and she actively suppressed the panic doing its best to overwhelm her. After their brief, but unmistakably sexual encounter in bathroom while watching Ron masturbate, there was little doubt as to the potential for this "shaving" to cross a line in their friendship that had only been hinted at so far on this trip. Certainly, this could be taking Pam places she'd never even considered only 48 hours ago. But she couldn't deny the lustful exhilaration of the situation, and told herself she'd find a way to resist the temptation Beth was bound to present. Her body was abuzz from the drinks and pot, but the aroused state in which she found herself was like nothing she'd ever felt. Her pussy was on fire, seemingly pulsing with every beat of her heart, and of course, she hadn't helped matters with the decision to experiment with the Ben Wa balls. Lying here nude, before her equally naked and absurdly sexy friend, Pam did her best to prepare herself for what was to come.

Beth could sense the tenseness overtake Pam's body as she dampened her with a warm, wet wash cloth, and spread a moderate amount of shaving cream across her relatively sparse pubic hair. In this condition, Beth felt the odds of Pam moving from her current position were greatly reduced, and became more emboldened with her evolving plan.

Beth knelt on the floor, and before leaning over to begin her task, she reached beneath the bed and grabbed a handful of Ron's hair. It only took a couple of gentle tugs to convey her expectation of where his head should be, and in a matter of seconds, she was able to safely position her needy cunt directly over the boy's eager lips and tongue. Now, her primary focus would be to maintain her composure while she maneuvered Pam to be an unintended participant in the erotic scene about to unfold.

Beth positioned the razor to begin, but quickly realized she'd better raise up enough to escape Ron's surprisingly talented tongue, or else this little adventure might end with blood and band aids, which was certainly not what she envisioned. "Alright now, be still and I'll get started."

Ron's cock was throbbing as it occasionally jerk up against the underside of the bed. He couldn't believe Beth had actually pulled him far enough from his hiding place to be able to straddle his face. This position prevented him from be able to have much access with his hands, and he was initially afraid she was going to smother him as she had seemed frantic to press her incredibly hot and astonishingly wet pussy onto his mouth. But now, it was almost worse as she'd leaned forward and moved beyond his reach. No matter how much he leaned upward, the bed frame over his chest prevented him from reaching the enticing pussy hovering just above him.

Pam shut her eyes as she felt Beth scoot in close, an arm positioned along each thigh, and her left hand gently pressing into her lower abdomen, while the right tenderly guided the razor through the white shaving cream. After each swipe, Beth would turn to her left to rinse the blade in the plastic ice bucket, filled about half way with hot water. This move resulted in her left breast swinging into Pam's thigh, and her right nipple dragging across her slick labia. Occasionally Beth's nipple would move across a little higher and make direct contact with her engorged clitoris. All Pam could do was concentrate of tightly squeezing the two shiny balls lolling within her vagina, and fortify herself against responding audibly to the excitement this entire procedure was providing her.

Beth made sure to take her time, thoroughly enjoying the purposeful contact between her breasts and Pam's exposed crotch. After about 5 minutes, she began to dab off the remaining cream and dampness, saying, "Ok, the first pass is through.....how are you holding up?"

"First pass?!?" Pam allowed herself to utter the first sound since Beth had begun her grooming, saying somewhat incredulously, "what more is there to do?"

Having put the razor down for the moment, Beth allowed herself to settle back, once again offering her needy cunt to Ron's aggressive lips and tongue. "Ah, ahem, well, I got most all the hair, but there are bound to be, ahem, ah... some stragglers, and you don't want that. Completely smooth in the only way to, umm, to go."

Given Pam's focus on concealing her own arousal, she didn't even notice Beth's labored breathing and halting speech stemming from the relentless oral assault being administered by Ron in his role of the hidden member of this threesome.

Beth tore herself away from Ron's tongue once more, and again leaned in closer to Pam. "I'll be careful, but I want to get them all, so this could be a little more hands on. Let me see what we have left." Without waiting for a response, she began to run both hands around Pam's crotch, reveling in the smooth and incredibly alluring pussy now at her disposal. Feeling particularly naughty, she couldn't resist in allowing her fingers to ever so lightly strafe across Pam's clit.

"Oh my....ah Beth, ahem, be careful." Pam responded to the familiar touch, but was still making every effort to withstand the temptation, almost as if their earlier bathroom encounter had never even taken place.

"Sorry, I'll pay more attention." Beth replied, but she knew she wouldn't be able to hold her desires at bay much longer. She retrieved the razor and went about the removal of the few stray hairs she found, while increasing the frequency with which she touched and stroked Pam's obviously aroused pussy.

"You know, I don't know if you saw it or not, but I think Ron was getting a hard on while we all sunbathed today. Did you notice?" Beth said as matter-of-factly as she could, eager to steer the conversation to her desired topic.

Pam, her mind addled by the weed, had been concentrating as best she could on not audibly responding to Beth's fingers, and was not prepared for her question, and instinctively babbled out a contradictory response, "Ah, yeah, I mean, not really, ahem, I don't think I....uh, no."

Ignoring the half-hearted denial, Beth pushed on, "I know, right, I mean what red-blooded woman wouldn't take at least one double take. How can you not when the poor kid is toting around such a big cock? It appears to be a challenge for him to hide it in a wet swimsuit when he's soft, but damn near impossible when it start to grow so long and fat." As Beth spoke, she allowed her fingers to ever so lightly linger atop Pam's clit, not providing any direct stimulation of the already swelling little bud, but not moving her hand away, as she'd done with each previous pass of her hands.

Pam's excitement was growing by the second, as she steadied herself for additional contact from Beth's hovering fingers. Her body had been on fire all day, and with the various ways she'd, either intentionally or by virtue of her conniving friend's manipulations, unintentionally, toyed with Ron, plus the Ben Wa balls, and now laying here buzzed and naked, with Beth between her legs, she knew if she didn't put a stop to this situation soon, things would get seriously out of control.

"Ah, Beth, aren't you, ah, about done yet, I think maybe I, ah, I should get dressed."

Beth heard her friend's words, but more importantly, heard the inadequately veiled desire in her voice, and chose to continue to ignore her, "Almost done, just need to protect your skin with some baby oil." Before Pam could respond, Beth was lightly spreading the clear oil across her freshly shaved skin.

"So, I know this whole 'my daughter's boyfriend has an enormous cock' thing has been weighing on you. And I'm sure days like today, you know, with his, ahem, asset so plainly evident in his swimsuit makes it even harder, huh?" Beth asked as she began to gently massage the baby oil closer and closer to her engorged clitoris, while at the same time settling back for another tongue lashing from Ron.

"What? Ah, well, I don't know. Maybe. But, well, I am the adult here, so I'll just need to deal with, ahem, with it, you know, in a proper manner." Pam replied as honestly as she dare, even as her hips began to instinctively squirm beneath Beth's seductive hands.

"Oh, you mean a proper manner, like untying your bikini and flashing him your boobs?" Beth said, deciding to risk this conversation, even though Ron was hearing every word. Then again, Beth thought with a stifled little laugh, the way she was clamping her legs around his head, he might not be hearing much at all.

"Beth! I did no such thing!" Pam raised up on her elbows to lie about her actions. As she garnered a view down her torso, she realized just how close Beth's face was to her now hairless pussy as it glistened, perhaps as much from her own arousal as from the baby oil. Beth didn't even look up to acknowledge her, appearing to be engrossed in watching how her fingers lightly caressed the oil across her pulsing clitoris. She dropped back down to stare at the ceiling, deciding it was easier to feign ignorance of what was transpiring if she looked away.

Beth once again raised up away from Ron's busy tongue so she could speak half way coherently, "Umm, yeah, you did. But it's okay. I mean, like we agreed, lounging around in bikinis makes it damn near impossible not to have a little accidental flash every once and a while. Still, you have to admit it is kinda fun to torment a kid with a cock too big to hide, whether intentional or not." Beth laid it on thick, while diffusing Pam's need to deny her actions.