A Tempting Vacation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers

"Drunk! Beth, you were supposed to be responsible for him. How could you let him get drunk?" Pam demanded right on cue.

Beth, about half buzzed from their earlier poolside drinks, replied dismissively, "Shit happens. I didn't know until it was too late, but he survived just fine. I'll tell you more later. I really want to take a quick shower to cool down before lunch. If you don't want him to see those goodies, you can hide it in the closet or something."

As soon as Beth shut the bathroom door, Pam lost her indignant attitude and resumed her examination of the bag's contents. Ignoring the liquor, she was drawn to the various items whose packaging promised intense, satisfying orgasms, the very thing for which her body was yearning. The first toy she chose to more closely examine were ben wa balls. She'd heard of these before, but had never seen any up close. In only seconds, Pam slipped them from the packaging, and rolled them in the palm of her hand. She noted their surprising heft and guessed them to be about an inch in diameter, but still wondered to herself exactly how these would provide any real pleasure.

Sitting on the bed, clad only in the silk gown and still quite aroused from the day's events, Pam decided now was as good a time as any to give them a try. She dropped her hand down between her legs and rather easily guided first one, then the other into her moist orifice. She sat there, motionless for a few seconds, not really feeling much of anything. As she stood up to try them while walking, she instinctively squeezed her legs together and flexed her vagina to keep the little spheres in place, which she quickly realized helped focus her body's response to the foreign intruders.

At that moment, Pam just happened to glance up to notice Ron walking toward their room. Even from this distance, she could see the thick bulge so inadequately concealed by his thin trunks. She instantly realized the impending embarrassment of having to talk with Ron with a bag of sex toys strewn across the bed, and two little steel balls lolling within her tightly clenched pussy. Even though she'd rather enjoyed teasing him poolside, she'd been able to do that while pretending to be blissfully unaware. This situation, on the other hand, would be incredibly awkward, and Pam could feel the panic descending upon her with each passing second. With no further thought, she scraped the toys and liquor bottles across the bed and into the bag. Just before Ron reached the door, she clutched the goody bag to her body and dashed in to join Beth in the bathroom.

Completely nude, Beth turned from the sink and her task of rinsing the chlorine from her bikini, somewhat startled at the intrusion, "What's going on, is there a fire?" She said jokingly, making no effort to conceal her body from an obviously flustered Pam.

Pam's eyes involuntarily scanned her friend's incredibly fit and sexy physique as she replied in a hushed tone, "No, it's just that I saw Ron walking toward the room, and I thought I should avoid him, I mean, avoid an embarrassing situation, you know, with this stuff." She said, motioning to the bag while flexing her vagina as tightly as possible to ensure she'd maintain her secret.

Beth could tell Pam was hiding something, and knowing she wouldn't just give it up if asked, decided to push her a little, "Oh, yeah, the bag-o-fun there could provide for an awkward conversation. You can leave it in here, but would you mind giving me some privacy for my shower?"

"Ah, umm, you mean you want me to go back into the other room?" Pam stalled, telling herself she must avoid going out there with Ron and his noticeable penis, especially while her body was maintaining this seemingly perpetual state of arousal and barely concealed in this short, thin robe. She was making an effort to not fidget from her newfound toy. Even though she and Beth had obviously had some frank conversations concerning sex, telling her she had shoved two steel balls inside her pussy was a confession Pam planned to avoid She knew giving Beth that knowledge would encourage her to behave even more outrageously than ever. Eventually she'd slip them out when the coast was clear, and only hoped she could withstand and mask the increased stimulation they provided until that time.

Beth knew she'd been right.......Pam was stalling in an effort to avoid Ron for some reason beyond the sex toys. "Well, yeah, I mean, unless there is some reason you don't want to.......is there, you know, a reason you can't be alone with Ron? Is there a problem?"

Deciding the lesser of two evils was to go out there and ignore her own arousal while doing her best to disregard Ron's bulging trunks, rather than to concede to Beth her use of the sex toy, Pam turned to the door. "No, no problem at all, I'll go out and let you have some private time."

*

It had taken Ron several more laps than earlier to outlast his hard-on, and even then he was only moderately flaccid. Anxious to jack off again while the image of Pam, and the sexy display she'd provided him, was still fresh in his mind, he made the decision to risk the looks he would get while still half hard, and swam to the shallow end, closest to their room. If he was quick, he could rub one out and get back to the pool before Beth or Pam missed him.

He could feel the thin swim suit mold to his package as he emerged, and as several females turned to gawk, he realized he was not embarrassed as had been his reaction earlier in the week, but was feeling aroused and emboldened as he slowly strolled to the room, his cock growing firmer by the second. The crowd had picked up considerably, and as he got closer to the condo, Ron noted three co-eds in skimpy bikinis lounging near the patio. They were obviously trading some juicy gossip and failed to notice him, or his poorly concealed dick, as he passed by.

He rushed into the room, finally able to clutch the burgeoning erection that had grown down his thigh as if seeking to escape past the previously baggy leg opening and into the fresh air. He pushed his wet trunks down, leaving them on the floor as he headed for the bathroom. At the foot of the bed, however, he stopped and looked back out the patio doors, and to the unobstructed view of the college girls. Recalling Pam's bodacious body in the red striped bikini was likely to be a lifelong jacking memory, but why pass up three incredibly sexy hotties lying only a few feet from the door. With that he moved over behind the bar separating the kitchenette from the bed, and began to stroke his tortured prick without fear of being seen by the girls. Immediately he groaned out his reaction to the co-eds now fueling his actions, "Oh god, uh huh, yeah, you in the pink, that's right, roll over, oh yeah."

*

Just as Pam had agreed to leave Beth alone in the bathroom, they heard Ron storm in, and almost instantaneously heard him verbalizing his admiration for the unknown girls. Beth immediately moved next to Pam and held her finger to her lips to silence her. Unintentionally pressing her bare breasts into her friends back, Beth grasped the door knob and silently opened it just a crack so they could peer out together. The closet mirror allowed them a perfect profile view of Ron, standing there completely nude as he steadily stroked his cock, while allowing their presence to remain undetectable unless he happened to turn and look directly into the mirror.

"Oh my," Beth whispered ever so softly into Pam's ear. "He doesn't know we're in here. He must be looking at those girls we walked past on our way in, sunning just past our patio."

Pam didn't respond, mesmerized by the vision of Ron steadily tugging his perfect cock from base to tip. The ben wa balls were mostly forgotten, even as she subconsciously squeezed them in place as her pussy grew increasingly wet. Before this trip, it had been over 3 years since she'd even seen a real live naked man, and now she was being tormented by repeated opportunities to spy on her daughter's boyfriend's penis, and not just any penis, but one that was long, thick, and perfectly proportioned. Yet one that was completely forbidden to her, except in her increasingly perverted fantasies.

Pam was shaken from her pity party by more soft words in her ear. As if having read her mind, Beth continued, "It really is a shame he is Amy's boyfriend. I mean, can you imagine the fun we could be having with an innocent, pliable boy with a cock like that. My pussy is gushing just thinking about it, what about yours?"

Pam was hesitant to reply, but her fear of being heard by Ron was lessened by his now steady stream of moans and grunts, along with the verbal support he offered for every move made by the objects of his lust. Even though she herself was growing increasingly horny, she knew she had to reel in her friend, "Beth," Pam breathed softly, "you shouldn't say that, or even think it, he is, ah, he is just a kid."

"Maybe so, but a kid with a big fucking cock that is making me dripping wet from just looking at it. Don't tell me you're not as hot as me right now." Beth panted into her ear, while slipping her left hand beneath the robe to trace a finger up Pam's undeniably damp lips, and at the same time her right hand deftly moved Pam's hand to her own wetness. "See, I just knew it, just seeing his cock is making us both wet."

Typically, Pam would have immediately jerked free from Beth's perverted manipulations, but her first reaction was to, if possible, clench her vagina even tighter to protect her secret, with her next intention to extract herself from the situation. But as Beth's hand made contact, her body offered no resistance, while actually losing all awareness of the delicate fingers exploring her sex. She even absentmindedly allowed her own hands to linger against Beth's damp pussy, for Ron's most recent move had rendered her motionless.

*

The college girls had been great fodder to jack to initially, but Ron's mind kept reverting back to Pam, and the way she'd looked stretched out before him with her bikini undone. On top of that, to think she might have been peeking up his baggy trunks to spy his cock, even after his earlier jerk session, was about to put him over the top. He realized he didn't have anything in which to catch what, despite having already cum twice in the past hour, was certain to be a substantial amount of jizz. He glanced around for anything to use, then he saw it, Pam's red and white bikini was there on the bed, which meant she had been here, or could still be here, in the bathroom. He glanced to the door, but given his angle of sight, couldn't discern it to be cracked open ever so slightly, or his audience peering into the closet mirror.

Ron realized, even as he prepared to panic that she could possibly come out and catch him, that he'd never ceased his stroking. In fact, seeing the bikini had actually spurred him to unconsciously increase the urgency with which he tugged himself ever closer to orgasm. He knew it would only take a few more seconds, especially if he took advantage of the opportunity before him, and giving in to his lust, he reached over and picked up the striped bottoms and held them up to his nose.

*

Beth had been focused on Pam, rather than Ron for the past few seconds, and noted the unexpected immobility overcome her friend, but sensed it was from something other than her forced mutual groping of their bodies. She quickly refocused through the sliver of the open door, and immediately spied Ron inhaling the discarded bikini. "Oh my, now this is super hot. I wish I'd left mine out there for him to sniff." Realizing her friend's breathing was growing more sporadic, Beth pulled Pam's fingers tighter into her crotch, even as she increased the pressure with which she strummed over her friend's slick clit. She watched Ron, his right hand a blur up and down the length of his cock as he reveled in the scent of his girlfriend's mother.

She couldn't believe what was happening, but Pam just didn't have the will power to break free of Beth. No matter how perverted, she had to admit it felt good, and the added focus on gripping the heavy steel balls only served to intensify her reaction. Any resolve to break free of her friend's pleasurable touch was pushed aside as Pam watched Ron and the hedonistic way in which he pressed the crotch of her bikini against his face. She knew it had to be pungent, given how excited she'd become teasing him just prior to coming back to the room. She could see how his balls were pulled up tight as his hand ferociously pistoned up and down the length of his impossibly hard looking penis.

Ron was at the point of no return, and as he was about to erupt, he took Pam's bikini and wrapped it over his cock so that the crotch was right against his swollen head. He knew it was so wrong to do this, but he just couldn't stop himself. He glanced at the bathroom yet again, hoping she wouldn't suddenly emerge, but even if she did, there was no stopping now. Ron braced himself and let loose with the first explosive release. It was followed by several more substantial deposits, all caught in the crotch of his girlfriend's mother's bikini, as his knees buckled and he braced himself against the kitchen bar. Eventually, the last of his orgasm subsided, and he forced himself to pull it together and refocus on how to best cover his actions.

Similarly, Pam's knees almost gave way as she watched Ron cum into her bikini bottoms. That and the fact that Beth had seriously begun to stroke her clit, as if in rhythm with Ron's actions. But when Ron came, Beth stopped, and only then, did Pam realize she too had been vigorously rubbing her friend's sex. She pulled her hand free, taking note of how the dampness coated her fingers.

"Quick, give me your robe." Beth commanded. Pam, still in a sexual fog, did so with no questions asked.

Beth slipped it on, her nipples so hard that the silk material hung creased from each rock hard nub. She flushed the commode and waited a few seconds, then confidently opened, then shut, the bathroom door.

*

Ron heard the flush, and ran to put on his discarded, wet swimsuit. He realized he was still clutching the soiled bikini. He knew he had to clean at least the puddles of his cum from the crotch. He reached down to the corner of the bedspread and wiped off as much as he could. He tossed the still obviously damp bottoms back on the bed, next to the remainder of the suit, just as the bathroom door opened.

"Oh, Ron, I didn't know you were here." Beth said as she allowed her vision to dip down and note the young boy's still noticeable bulge inadequately concealed by the damp swimsuit. "Did you come back for some lunch too?" she said, loud enough for Pam to hear.

"Ah, yeah, I just walked in this second, to ah, get something to eat." Ron replied while doing his best to conceal the truth. Even thought he'd just climaxed, the vision Beth presented in the small robe had captured his attention. Given everything she'd done to him, he didn't feel a need to avert his gaze as he would have had Pam been in the room.

"Well, Pam is in the bathroom, and I just stepped out to get something for her to wear." Beth saw the leer on Ron's face, but chose to ignore it, and retrieved the still unpacked shopping bags from next to the dresser. Dumping the contents, Beth quickly tossed the bikinis she'd planned for them to wear after lunch to the other end of the bed, then strode past Ron, to grab two more wine coolers from the frig.

Beth could almost feel the teenager's eyes roaming over her body as she bent more than necessary while retrieving the drinks. By the time she turned, she was only slightly surprised to see a more clearly defined outline of his thickening cock against his clinging trunks. God she loved the recuperative power of teenagers.

Ron watched her every move. Even after haven just jacked off, seeing Beth's amazingly firm cheeks peeking beneath the white robe as she bent over was all it took for the swelling to return. He stepped into the kitchen area, and was considering taking the bold move of moving behind her and rubbing his rapidly hardening dick against her ass, maybe even fuck her, but Beth turned to face him before he mustered up the courage to behave so brazenly with Pam just in the next room. He could tell the sexy 35 year old was also aroused when her vision locked onto his cock as it continued to lengthen.

They stood there for several seconds, each staring unabashedly at the tempting image being presented by the other. Beth broke the tension and moved next to Ron. She placed the bottles on the counter and immediately palmed Ron's crotch with her right hand as she leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "I'd like you to wear the green swimsuit I bought you this afternoon. This material appears to be inadequate to provide the control you need." She whispered as she caressed his hard cock. "Okay?"

Ron didn't answer, but swiftly slipped his hand under her robe and slid a finger past her slick, wet pussy lips. He could feel her body succumb to his bold touch, her hips immediately swaying in rhythm with his stroking.

Beth wanted to stand there and let him make her cum, but she knew she couldn't leave Pam stranded naked in the bathroom much longer. Her mind was churning to come up with an alternative, and just before she was going to break away, it came to her. "Listen to me Ron, I have to go back to Pam. Here is what I want you to do. I want you to put all those clothes back in the bag, and then keep it with you when you slide under the bed, naked."

She paused, still stroking his straining shorts and looking into his eyes for the recognition as to what he was to do. "Naked...do you understand? I may not be able to pull it off, but if you just stay absolutely silent, we may be able to have a little fun. But you CAN NOT let Pam know you're there. That would be disastrous and probably get you sent home to your parents. Cause I'll certainly be right there by her side declaring you to be a peeping little pervert........you got it?"

The twisted woman cupping his hard on, along with his girlfriend, had gotten him into some incredibly erotic predicaments on this trip, and he was so horny at the moment, he'd agree to anything she told him to do.

*

Pam had remained motionless, nude and in a daze after Beth had taken her robe and left her alone in the bathroom. Still quivering from the excitement of having watched her daughter's outrageously well hung boyfriend masturbate into her bikini bottoms, it took a few seconds to dawn on her that she was alone, and could remove the ben wa balls. She relaxed her muscles, and felt the balls shift against the walls of her pussy, then flexed once more and sensed them moving within her yet again. She knew the safe thing to do would be to extract them, now, while she had the chance, but the naughtiness of keeping them secretly inside her, not to mention the pleasurable sensations they were providing, was too appealing, and Pam shifted from foot to foot, teasing herself while she waited for Beth to return.

"What took you so long? What did Ron say? Did he know we were watching? Come on, tell me what happened?" Pam whispered as Beth entered the room. The serendipitous sexual energy relentlessly escalating throughout the morning pushed what was sure to be feelings of embarrassment and guilt stemming from their own mutual groping, out of Pam's thoughts.

"Calm down. It was completely uneventful." Beth lied as she handed her friend the wine cooler, "He claimed to have just come in, and I, of course, let him get away with his lie. He said he was going to grab a snack to eat on the way up the beach to another scuba lesson at the Hilton. Remember, he took the first class the other day."

"Oh, well, good." Pam replied, noticeably relieved there was no acknowledgement of their spying, and though hesitant to admit it even to herself, more than a little disappointed not to be able to 'accidentally' tease Ron while Beth was in the shower. "Did you bring me the bikini you wanted me to try?"

JackKing
JackKing
1,694 Followers