All Comments on 'A Test Of Will'

by khollen2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Fucking Story

I loved your story! I can't wait to read about the three of them having sex together. I've never had anything like this happen to me, but I certainly wish I had.

shavedbuffyshavedbuffyover 20 years ago
Great story

Great story! Loved the teasing aspect. My wife is a big tease and enjoyed reading about someone else like her. We haven't gone quite that far, but it was fun to read what might happen. Keep up the great story, can't wait to see how you finish this one off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
fantastic

another chapter needs to be added

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
awesome

this was a great story, it definitely needs another chapter.

manfromvenusmanfromvenusover 20 years ago
grrreattttt

Really enjoyed it, and the hint that there could be more in store is enough to keep me looking for the next installment.

farmslavefarmslaveover 20 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story and hope you will continue it. It has the potential to be a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fucking erotic

I already read it twice and i cant wait for next part of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic

Came twice reading your story. Getting hard thinking of Al watching his wife getting fucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Good work

Fantastic story. Hurry and write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm going to burst!!

I'm an exhibitionist. I'm simply going to have to make that story come true (most of it)!! Gosh that was so horny, I've done some naughty things but having someone in the house only 10 feet away bringing himself to orgasm is truly so sexy, and Al's story whilst he's fucking her... you've been listening through my bedroom door haven't you Mr StoryTeller!!?!

I'm 5000miles away from my Fiance for another 2 months darn it... I'm going to have to sort myself out before I blow!

herkeyfanherkeyfanalmost 18 years ago
You did it again!

Again, a great story. You should continue with another chapter!!. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

More

zex95966zex95966over 12 years ago
Good story.

What I like the most about it is the little details, that lots of writers would leave out.

The comfort of the chair, the way the characters interact with each other - it's all believable and makes the story much more hotter.

do continue writing.

gregbabegregbabealmost 12 years ago
Somebody turn the AC on!

My, my temperature really went up after that, whew! I will have to have Greg read this when he gets back, better yet I think I'll read it to him, in bed tonight. I'm sill feeling the heat.

Please add more to the story or write a next installment!

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Babe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very realistic scenario!

loved this because it was such a realistic scenario. its got me thinking about my husband's hot friend and how i just might invite him over for dinner and one too many drinks.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous