A Test Of Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khollen2
khollen2
24 Followers

"Hey guys, it's after midnight and I really had better head home" I said reluctantly.

I realized that they probably really wanted to fuck right about now and I really needed to jerk off, so it was time to leave.

"You've had way to much to drink to be driving home now," Laura said, "How about if you stay here, in the spare bedroom and head out tomorrow morning? I'll even make you breakfast."

"Stay Kurt, we would both feel better if you just crashed here. We have the room and it is late," Al added.

I reluctantly agreed. They showed me the spare room, where the blankets and pillows were, and gave me a towel to get cleaned up with. I did my thing and headed to bed where I could hear them do the same. Eventually all was quiet and I figured they had gone to bed and were sleeping.

As I lay there in the dark, I couldn't help but think about what I saw in the living room when Laura was on Al's lap and then what Laura showed me earlier in the evening. She was so sexy and she knew it, and she knew that showing herself to me turned me on. I felt like a puppet being played with, but loved every minute of it.

The inevitable happened and I was getting hard again. I was stroking myself as I was imagining Laura, naked and on her back, legs spread wide open. She was begging me to fuck her, to pierce her with my long hard prick till my balls slapped against her ass. If I kept this up I was going to cum all over her guest bed, so I got up to go the bathroom and finish in there.

As I walked by their room, I noticed that there was a light on in the room and the door was open a few inches. The closer I got to the door, the more I could hear voices - low but distinguishable. I'm not normally the peeping tom type but the combination of my already being so horny and it being Laura in the room, I had to peek.

What I saw and heard did nothing to eliminate my hard-on! Al was standing with his back to me and Laura was sitting on the bed facing me, but they were turned slightly so I could see what they were doing. I couldn't have asked for a better vantage point. They were still dressed but Al's cock was out and standing at attention and Laura's blouse was partly unbuttoned, her breasts exposed. She had Al's cock in her hands, her fingers wrapped around him, sliding up and down very slowly.

"Why are you so horny Al?" she asked and bent forward to lick the tip of his cock.

"Because you are such a tease and a flirt" he said. "I saw you flashing your panties at Kurt when we were on the couch and I'm sure he got an eye full of tit when you bent down to pick up his glass. Is your pussy all wet from showing off like that?"

"Why don't you check for yourself" she said.

Just then she looked over at the door. I must have moved and it caught her attention but she didn't say anything. Instead she looked right at me and smiled just as Al reached down and put his hand inside her panties. She closed her eyes and purred.

Al started to pull on her panties, trying to take them off but she stopped him and stood up, pulled them down herself and threw them at the door. She did this I'm sure for my sake because it looked like she was doing a strip tease, slowly sliding them down, rotating her hips as she did, getting the maximum effect from such a simple task.

The panties landed right in front of the crack in the door, maybe three feet into the room. They looked so sexy and all I wanted to do was put them up to my nose and take a deep sniff, inhaling her sexy scent. It would be risky but I could probably snake my hand through the crack and grab them if I was real careful and quiet. Al was still facing away from the door and Laura was watching me while playing with Al's cock.

I opened the door a little more and reached into the room while on my hands and knees. I had to partially enter the room to get to them but I did it very slowly and quietly. I grabbed them and slowly backed out of the room without Al ever knowing a thing and Laura with a smile and a sparkle in her eye. She was enjoying this way too much!

There was a huge sense of danger. Al could catch me at any time! That added to the excitement of this scenario, and it occurred to me that Laura had become an exhibitionist. How else could you explain the things she did the other day and what was happening right now? I didn't know or care. At that moment I was so hot I was ready to explode.

Laura pulled Al's pants down and off, then his shirt. She started sucking on his nipples, biting and pulling them all while playing with his cock. She worked her tongue lower and lower until she was at cock level and proceeded to lick his balls, lifting his cock up and out of the way. Laura was giving me a show as she went back to sucking his prick, taking it all the way into her mouth. I would never have thought her to be a deep throat kind of girl but she did it without a flinch. When she pulled his cock out there was a huge trail of spit that just flowed off of him and down her chin along with a long string of saliva stretching from the tip of his cock to her tongue. This looked very erotic!

I took her satin panties and wrapped them around my hard-on and began stroking myself with them. They were so silky and soft and felt great! I brought my panty-covered cock into Laura's view through the crack in the door so she could see what she was doing to me and a wide grin formed on her face. She then attacked Al's bone with even more enthusiasm, which dragged a growl out of him.

This must have sent Al into an aggressive mood because he picked Laura up and threw her onto the bed on her back. He ripped open her blouse sending a couple of buttons flying, and pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing her complete body for me. Al then forced her legs open showing me her completely shaved pussy, all wet and swollen. I could even see her clit sticking out of its hood.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them above her head pinning them to the bed and climbed between her legs, cock first. He put the tip of his cock right at her entrance and just rubbed it around, across her clit and down to her asshole, then back up again. This was having a terrific effect on Laura because she started moaning and moving her hips trying to get more contact with his cock. I could clearly see her juices running out of her cunt creating a wet spot on the bed and making Al's cock all wet. He just kept on rubbing her pussy with his cock, making her wild with lust. He was definitely in control now and she was completely out of control, she wanted to get fucked and that was all she knew at that moment.

I was stroking myself faster and faster watching the action going on in front of me. I could even smell her sex, which made me even hotter! I was close to cumming but wanted to hold off so I could enjoy the end to this spectacle that was unfolding before me.

Al was now torturing Laura by holding back on penetrating her and he knew it. She was begging for him to fuck her.

"Fuck that pussy Al, you know you want to! You want to stick it so far inside me that I'll choke on it, so do it! Fuck me, screw me like I'm your slut bitch!"

I couldn't believe I heard her correctly, but I knew I did. She was making me even hotter than I was with this kind of talk, if that was possible! You think you know someone, and then all of a sudden you find out you don't know them at all, or is it you don't know all there is to know. Either way, I was intrigued and pleased!

"You want to fuck him, don't you. You want to suck the cum out of his cock!" Al said to her with lust in his voice. She was shaking her head saying "No, no". Al kept it up. "You want to see his prick sliding in and out of your cunt!"

Finally she confessed. "Yes, yes I want him to fuck me and I want you to watch him do it. I want to see you jerk off while watching him feed me his huge cock, jamming it into my pussy! I want him to cum in my mouth and you can watch me lick it off of his cock. Then I want you to screw my cunt as I'm sucking his prick clean. You can watch his cock slide into my mouth while you fuck my cunt. And you want that too, don't you!"

Al buried his cock deep inside Laura with a grunt, then began stroking in and out of her with force and speed that could only come from a guy who was completely lost in his lust.

Then he yelled "Yes, yes, I want to watch him fuck you, I want to see his cock deep inside your pussy! I want to see you cum on his cock and then lick your own cum off his cock as he explodes in your face!"

I was shocked! Al was shocked. Laura was shocked too and we all came at the same time. Al pulled out of Laura just in time to squirt his cum all over her pussy and she in turn climaxed squirting all over the bed. I swear I saw a jet of her cum squirt right out of her pussy and onto the bed as her pussy convulsed, opening and closing. I could not have held off if a bomb had gone off next to me seeing all this. I promptly shot my entire load into Laura's panties completely soaking them.

Al fell on top of Laura and then off to her side onto his back, his cock still twitching. Laura just laid there on her back legs spread wide open showing me Al's cum all over her bald pussy, and I just sat down on the floor with a very wet pair of panties in my hand and a limp cock laying on my leg. What a sight to behold.

After a few minutes my senses came back and it occurred to me that I had better get out of there before they came back to life and noticed a near naked guy sitting in their doorway with a wet pair of panties in his hand. I threw the panties back into the room, got up and went back to bed. About ten minutes later as I was drifting into sleep I heard someone go into the bathroom but was to tired to care. That was the last thing I knew until morning.

I woke in the morning to a click sound. As I opened my eyes I saw Laura peeking though the partially open door.

"Morning Kurt, it's 6:00 and I thought you might want to get cleaned up before heading to work. Also breakfast will be ready in about 30 minutes."

As she was telling me this she came into the room, closed the door behind her and sat on the bed next to me. She had a short little nightie on that didn't cover a lot.

"Thanks for waking me, I probably would have slept till noon if you hadn't." As I said this I noticed that she had the panties on from last night and I could see that they were still wet from my cum. I could feel myself starting to get hard again.

"Did you sleep OK?" she asked.

"I slept fine once I was able to get to sleep. Something was keeping me awake till after 1:00 but then I was able to relax and fall asleep," I said.

"I'm glad you were finally able to sleep, you need your rest you know" she said. Then she bent over and kissed me lightly on the lips. Her nightie fell open and I just reached in and grabbed her tit. This was the first time I had actually touched her sexually and it felt like electricity was running through my fingers. We stayed like that for just a few seconds before she got up and left.

"Breakfast in 30 minutes," she said over her shoulder.

I showered, shaved and dressed in the 30 minutes before breakfast. When I sat down I realized I was starved. It's amazing what kind of appetite a little voyeurism can create I thought to myself. Al asked if I slept OK and I said yes.

"I was afraid that we might have kept you up last night" he said with a chuckle.

"No, I was out like a light as soon as my head hit the pillow. That is a very comfortable bed you have in there."

I ate and quickly cleaned up before running out of the house. I was late for work plus I didn't know what to say after witnessing their lovemaking last night. I've always had voyeuristic tendencies as I think most people do, but this was above and beyond voyeurism. It was as if I was a part of their lust encounter.

I know Laura saw me, so for her I was a part of it and somehow deep inside me I felt that Al knew also but didn't want me to know that he knew. This all sounds very confusing, but also very erotic and I think I like it! Maybe I'll drop by this weekend and see what new adventure awaits me. Whatever happens it couldn't be as good as last night, could it?

(This story could very easily go to another chapter. If you would like to hear what happens next time let me know. Also I would love to hear from those who may have had a similar thing happen to them.

Till next time, thanks for reading my stories)

khollen2
khollen2
24 Followers
12