A Time of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson wrapped his arms around her waist and back, making it look like she was upset and he was comforting her. He nearly groaned when she shifted and tightened around him. The feeling was amazing and so exhilarating. He locked eyes with Jane as he discreetly thrust up into his daughter's tight pussy.

Olivia stiffed, keeping up the pretense that she was upset and being comforted. She had to night her tongue to keep from groaning when she felt her dad thrust up in her. In response she kept tightening and releasing around him, knowing that they would have to stay very still. Still, she couldn't help herself from rising up a little and then slamming back down.

Already extremely aroused from Jane jerking him off under the table, Jackson was nearly to the point where he was going to lose control and he needed to move in Olivia... Now! "Baby, lets go to the bathroom. I have to move inside of you," he whispered to Olivia.

Nodding, Olivia squeezed around her father's cock one last time before standing up and smoothing down her dress. The white tablecloth covered Jackson while he tucked himself away. "I'm going to go fix my face," she said to the table and anyone else who might be suspicious of their activities.

Olivia headed to the bathrooms and went inside the ladies room. She checked each stall and they were empty, thank goodness. She hopped up onto the counter and swung her legs, waiting for her daddy.

Luckily he didn't keep her waiting too long. He burst into the bathroom, fumbling with his pants with one hand and trying to lock the door with the other. Olivia would have laughed if she wasn't so turned on. As he made his way towards her, she spread her legs and he fit between them perfectly. He didn't immediately enter her, instead capturing her mouth in a searing hot kiss. Their tongues battled and lips sucked as they let their hunger control them. Finally, Jackson pulled away slightly, just enough to line his hard cock up with the entrance to her pussy.

Peering deeply in her eyes, Jackson whispered fiercely, "I love you, baby girl." Before she had a chance to react, he was slamming his hardness into her. He wasn't slow or gentle, instead wanting her to feel the passion burning hot for her.

Olivia felt him deeply and completely in her core. She bit down on Jackson's shoulder to keep from screaming as he drove into her. He didn't give her any time to adjust, instead pulling out and driving deep into her again. Unable to stop herself, Olivia let out little grunts and mews with every hard thrust. She pulled back enough to look into her father's eyes and nearly came undone at the love reflected in those eyes.

"You...love me...don't you...daddy?" Olivia asked between thrusts. She needed to hear his reassurance that he is where he wanted to be, not because she pressured him.

"Oh baby, of course I love you." He accentuated his statement by withdrawing completely and then ramming back into her.

Olivia gasped, the pleasurepain filling her up. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she mumbled under her breath as he continued to pound his large, impossibly hard cock into her pussy. The pleasure was building to an intensity she had never felt before and she didn't want to let go, didn't want that feeling to end.

But, it wasn't meant to be that way. After a few more thrusts, she couldn't stop the pleasure from spilling over as she cried out her release. Her muscles clenched and she bore down on her father's cock buried deep into her pussy.

Jackson couldn't keep control of himself, kissing his daughter hard as he emptied into her. Her pussy was pulsing around him, milking him of every last drop. He spurted more come into his daughter than he thought was possible after all the hot sex he'd been having the last few hours.

After he was empty, Jackson stayed pressed up against Olivia, not wanting their connection to be lost. Her lips were swollen and sexy and Jackson couldn't stop himself from kissing them gently, rubbing his tongue across her lips. His hands were buried in her long thick hair and he was enjoying the intense intimacy they were sharing.

That intimacy was interrupted by a knock at the door. Jackson jerked away from his daugher, thanking God that he had locked the door. He motioned to Olivia to say something. "Just a second," she called out.

Jackson gave her one last kiss and moved back, tucking his cock back in his pants and getting himself presentable again. Olivia hadn't moved off the counter, still sitting there with a sex-dazed look on her face, her legs open and showing off her wet, used pussy. "Come on, Livvie, we gotta go," Jackson murmured to her. He got some toilet paper and cleaned her up, blotting away the juices that covered her thighs. After he finished that, he pulled Olivia off the counter and pulled her dress down, covering her completely. He led her to the door, giving her one last deep kiss before unlocking the door.

"Sorry ma'am, my daughter was sick," Jackson explained to the pissed off looking woman. He continued leading Olivia to the table.

When they got there, Jackson could see bright spots on Jane's cheeks, a sure sign that she had come. Jackson winked at Kent as he and Olivia took their seats. "Let's eat and then get home." Now that the band on sex was lifted, Jackson swore he wouldn't let any more time go by before fucking his whole family again.

12