All Comments on 'A Trial Separation'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

If a woman walks out the door, she’s not coming back in!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

He actually considered staying with her after she was fucking another dude for six months!? Christ. It was only the pregnancy that pushed him over the edge.

ChuckyLaFongChuckyLaFongabout 2 months ago

Love it. Actually I wish it went on a little longer and cleared up what happened and hopefully some gloating about being happy with sis. For some reason I love stories where the aggrieved hubby ends of with a loving sister of the unfaithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yet another author who writes 'could care less' when they mean 'couldn't care less', don't they teach apostrophes in US schools? Otherwise, it's the usual mediocre offering from him.

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story with a happy ending. Justice with no sadism involved like some of the others on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A cheating lying slut that tries to cuckold him. A special lady that one. Dumb as fuck as well. But it seems things worked out alright for the guy in the end. He did indeed marry the wrong sister but better late than never as they say.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story, (5stars) certainly saw the ending coming

The ending left a couple things hanging:

- did the boyfriends wife find out?

- what happened to Kay?

- any btb on the boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He was far too late in coming to the decision to divorce her. Why wait? He realized immediately that he'd been to ready to give her anything she wanted and it had only made her worse.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He stayed with her WAY too long. Especially after developing a relationship with his SIL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, Steve dodged a bullet, but only because his mother-in-law deflected it. He owes her BIG time. Very good story, Slirpuff, thanks for sharing.

Five stars.

Quaker0186Quaker01867 months ago

Excellent story with a new twist in the cheating wives category, well written and kept at the right pace which kept me the story. I would have liked more background from the wives perspective but this would have added a considerable amount to the length of the story. Overall well worth 5* and I hope you keep up the good work.

Sandman87Sandman877 months ago

I liked that a lot. I was even smiling when I was clicking on 5-star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The good guys win again….

redboat7redboat78 months ago

Great Story!! loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I read this line -- "Hey Peg," -- all I could hear is Al Bundy!

.

All the characters in this drama are in-your-face. No subtlety. Is this because the author cannot write someone like Peggy as anything but a loud, brash character? "Earth to Steve," is insulting; MC complains about being talked to like a child, but his sister-in-law does the same thing. No: "Steve, are you all right?" or "I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, Steve." Her initial response was, "She went on a damn date. Say something damn it," she yelled at me. And Kay is portrayed as a shrew? Weak, weak writing. He writes the same woman for both sisters. In fact, everyone in this story is crude, unfiltered, and a total lout. The really, really stupid part? Kay was stretched out! Nooooo.... that's right up there with getting the clap from a toilet seat, becoming pregnant from kissing, and waiting 30 minutes after eating to swim. No!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Always love seeing the offender get their come-uppance!!! A fun read, thanks.

SignedBTWSignedBTW9 months ago

I had a mother-in-law like that, she's the one who convinced me that I needed to go for custody of our daughters, she even volunteered to testify for me in court it I needed her too. As it turned out she didn't need to, the eventual ex hung herself. There are some good ones out there.

/

Anyone ever notice the Anons who so famously rip at stories that don't go the way "they should go" are so often illiterate in their comments?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All’s well that ends well! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How was there even a snowballs chance in hell that he woukd take her back and it was her being pregnant that iced their marriage? Huh? 6 month long affair with a coworker. Intense enough romance that she wanted the separation to choose? Only cane back whe n her husband gave her an ultimatum and she learned she was pregnant? Crazy. And he was a moron for going along with a separation that didn't have an infidelity clause. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely waited too long , but great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why did he wait so long? I would have got rid of the cheating slut within a month. Not impressed you can and have done a lot better than that

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He waited an unreasonable time for Kay to return; any man would have initiated divorce proceedings after a month at the latest.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

I agree with several other comments. What took so long?

He knew from her credit card statement that she was buying lingerie. He'd been told she was going out on dates for a month. Kay even confirmed the date although she tried to play it off as just dinner with a friend.

When he tells her that she feels loose she says she broke it off a while back. If that was true she wouldn't have still felt so loose. Why wouldn't he have pushed her on that?

All's well that ends well but, he had all the info to move in with his life much earlier and he insisted on being a dumb ass until confronted with her being pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Overrated story. Why does he wait so long? Then the pregnancy reveal is what it takes to get him to divorce her? Six month affair. If wife asks for trial separation then either (a) she is already having an affair, which was the case here, or (b) she is about to have one. Maybe there are some special cases due to mental illness, miscarriage, loss of a child, etc where the wife just wants to be alone. But barring that get a PI!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Finally a good story

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

Every time I read this story it ends with a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Know idea why it took so long to get his head out of his ass. Get a PI. Do the work. +1 because he got the kids and ended up with her sister.

LickideesplitLickideesplit12 months ago

How unconscious does a guy have to be to not hear ‘new and exciting dick’ when his wife says “I still love you BUT I’m not IN love with you any more!” It would have saved a lot of his (and the kids) time and anguish … but maybe the SiL component of the story might be thwarted!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the fuck does he wait to act?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The one thing that stood out for me, was the mothers integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mostly good, but it took him way too long to cut the cord. Plus, the ending was too quick. More of epilog would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kay was a vile person. Trial separation is bullshit. He knew why she was doing. Why no confrontation? Just get a divorce. Why all the waiting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You cut the story off soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. At least he found a woman who he could respect, and that she respected him. His ex-wife was a lying, cheating, self absorbed, self serving slut who only thought about herself and her needs. She didn't care about him or the kids. Only problem I see is that it took him so long to divorce her, so he could move on with his own life.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
How

How can he say he rectified it before too late, he had two kids?.

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly unlikeable characters, except for the mother-in-law. Her I like. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

adultress, murderess, narcissist...you've written a very ugly character. Still...5

SystemShockSystemShockabout 1 year ago

I find it funny when these wives say they decided to come back to their husbands like it's some grand, romantic gesture and he should be over the moon. Like he should be happy to be the safety net. Because what if she didn't? What if things worked out so swimmingly with the new beau that she decided make it permanent? With them being separated and him supposedly not knowing what was really going on, hubby would just be hit with papers out of nowhere. No warning, no explanation. She gets half the money, she gets the kids and she gets to ride off into the sunset fat and happy, while he's left to pick at the bones.

Cheaters don't come back because they love you; they come back because plan A didn't work out and you're the reliable fallback. If they actually loved you, there would be nothing to come back from because they wouldn't have left to begin with.

TracklTracklabout 1 year ago

Everything is good except one thing. It looks strange that husband do not suspect that she has a lover. They've been married what? eight years, its hardly a time when you are looking into lifelong marriages. Af if they were getting along pretty well, it leaves only one option for a separation, there's someone else. So it looks pretty wierd that husband did nothing, had her followed, asking hard questions and etc, it made him look dumb.

And the ending was kinda rushed in my opinion, what happened to the bastard? why there was no fight over custody?

I'd gave it 4.5/5 but since there's no such option, well... Its going to be five I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where was the payback on the married asshole that she was having the affair with?

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Once she called the police it would have been over for me. An arrest could have ruined him. All trust would be gone never to return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The same person who teachers family planning to soap opera stars also teaches it to the wives on Loving Wives! Great story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why oh why does she get a separation? She was the asshole for six months. He is married. It took her four months of separation to learn that she doesn't love the other guys? She said in a manner of weeks that she it was just physical. How did it make their affair easier? Did they BOTH separate? And why did she not use birth control? Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel sorry for the kids half brother an sister niece an nephews or cousins or aunt an uncles it’s just unfair

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Murdering a baby gets one star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mostly good, but it's missing some payback on Kay's boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 or 4 months how about 1 week tops there are kida and she is off playing games getting pregnant by another man fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in agreement with those under me: Steve's been too easy on his wife. She ran all over him for what she wanted - house, clothes, etc. Even after she left on the separation, waiting 3 & 4 months showed him to still be a wimp. After 1 month, then tell her to get her ass back or face divorce. As it was, she only returned AFTER him threatening that action. If nothing else, I would've thought her admitting to leaving to be with another guy would've led directly to a divorce, but not to wimpy Steve.

He tells himself he's the cause of his situation by giving her everything she wants, & then continues when no man would've. His actions belie any reason. Steve's confrontations with Kay were too lightly handed, especially the one after her return & her admission. Kick the bitch back out to her parents & file divorce & tell her he's no fall-back guy. But that'd take a backbone, which he doesn't seem to have.

I also have to agree with one of the posters who indicated that, instead of running when Kay & her parents came over, to let that 1st confrontation play out. Kay stated that he cleared the bank accounts; he could show he didn't, along with all her purchases - for another man & not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still away for 3 months? Overdue time for Steve to make his decision. At the latest, in his office when she arrived, it's definitely: "I've been patient long enough in this now sham of a marriage. No more time, You say you need to work things out, but you've been dating 1 or more men. Probably fucking them also. You wanted the separation against my wishes? Now it's my turn, making this separation permanent, irregardless of what YOU want. It's called divorce. Whatever shit's still in the house, I'm packing & throwing it in the side yard. Don't come for it in a day or 2, it gets donated to Salvation Army or whatever. Now get the fuck out of my office; I've work to do." BUT!!! he's still too much of a wimp to say that. It'll then be up to him to try to reconcile if she came back immediately.

Leaving the house earlier when Kay & her parents were coming over, he wimped out, as he did for most of his marriage, which's why Kay thought he'd just up & leave as she demanded. Kay told her parents that he drained the accounts, all he needed to do was show the bank receipts. "Yeah, she lied, like she probably did calling me all types of names. What married spouse doesn't want to try & work through problems she sees with her spouse? What kind of wife decides to separate, telling her husband she's not "in love" with & him & then start dating & probably by now having sex with one or more of the men? She denies it but she's lied before." Perhaps Janet would be by Steve's side while he's talking. I could see it: Kay asks, "Why're you by his side?" "Because you're an idiot doing what you're doing. If... when he decides to dump you, I'll be there for him however he needs me. I'd never do what you're doing!"

She wanted the house? He sees a lawyer about removing his name on the deed & responsibility for payments. He then tells Kay she's getting her wish & moving out. That's after he has the new house. He also tells her his name's not on the deed anymore & she's responsible for the mortgage & other bills. It would be sweet, a week or so before the divorce became final, hand in hand Janet & Steve goes to her parents, announcing that they'll be dating & expecting to be married some time after Steve's divorced.

Steve's correct in his thinking that his being a doormat for Kay & not challenging her led him to this. A marriage's supposed to be more or less 50-50, not all one sided. And each spouse's feelings/ thoughts should be entertained. Steve, being a total wimp just to "keep the peace", including being weak AFTER she announced her wanting a separation, led him to this disaster, only to be saved by Kay's sister. 4**** for this interesting/ thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rereading this story - initially by accident but then on purpose, I agree with my statements below. But left out a few things. 1st: the author needs another proofreader. Punctuation mistakes throughout (I'm a bit of the way on the 2nd page), including some grammar mistakes.

:: Bringing his kids out to dinner after being told how she feels, & with 2 armloads of clothes on the couch, he should've told her he's bringing the kids out to dinner & bring her clothes out to the car or basement. (I don't know if I'd even offer her staying in the house anywhere. She wants a separation, let her move out.) If they stay, they'll be in garbage bags in the back yard... for a while.

:: Her sister came for some clothes on a weekly basis. After the 3rd time, at most, tell her he loves her visits, but if his wife wants anymore of her stuff, for HER to come & get it. Then send an email (it's now prob. over a month) saying to get her shit or it'll be out for garbage pickup.

:: As I wrote below, him waiting so many months to do anything definite - be home or else - demonstrates how weak he really is. After 2 1/2 months, time to see a lawyer. He should've excused himself to "use" the bathroom at the start of the talk to set up a recording. However, he does have the police reports. He's blackballed from the BBQs? Let him serve her papers at her job. All's fair. And again, as below, there should've been some PI work-- or at least getting something on her phone so he knows who she's talking to & what's said. Being separated for over a month, something's most likely happening. Let him know early & cut his losses.

:: He's also correct - bending to her wishes constantly- especially the house - put him, in her eyes, as a wimp. Some things are material things, but there're lines to be drawn. And the spouse's feelings (his) to be considered. Being her doormat, she expected him to roll over & move out, which he didn't. Waiting for her so long to do anything, he continued being her wimp. No real man would've put up with that. Again, saying it's just a bit longer, she's engaging at least fucking somebody &/or, more likely, looking for her husband's replacement. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kay was a narcissistic bitch. At the end it isn't clear why it took her six months to figure things out. She kept doing it for the hot sex. Dumb. And of course with this author it is Martian Skut Ray for a bigger cock. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She loves him but not in love with him? Really? She leaves for months on end to find herself; after 3 mo max, he should've told her then to put up or shut up - come back or else. She had all the new undies for the other guy, & he's expected to pay for all that & her phone, etc.?

--- After 2mo, you want separation, get your own phone & cards; your's are now frozen. Phone serviced is discontinued. I'm not paying your expenses while you're separated. Pay your own way. That he waited as long as he did is absurd.

-- I'm also surprised that he didn't hire somebody to follow her, especially after he's told she's dating. She lied when she said, before leaving, that they didn't have sex yet. That would've come out in the PI's investigation. It would've also stopped him from trying to reconcile with her. She betrayed his trust & love, & would continue to do so, perhaps even during the early reconciliation days.

-- Well written story, well thought out (even if I thought the above, lol, but that's my slant). 4 stars Bob

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing. I might not have given her that long, but it’s understandable that a man who thought he was happily married for 8 years with two young boys to consider might want to give her some leeway with no knowledge of her cheating on him. Personally when she told him she loved him but was not in love with him, I think that is code for I’m not into sleeping with you anymore or at least not right now. And if that wasn’t enough, the fact that she wanted him to move out should have done it. I think he should have asked her if she was sleeping with someone else right then to see her reaction. He could have saved some time, but that might have been time he needed to prepare for the inevitable. Also, it might have been a much shorter and less engaging story in some ways. Her story about wanting him back might have been more believable if she had come to him on her own without his ultimatum and confessed to having made a big mistake. Part of her story is believable about it being exciting at first but then it was just sex. Kind of like a lot of these loving wife stories that always glamorize the cheating and the sex with someone else and then rarely go into the details of life after the excitement and newness wears off, what then. You’ve trashed a marriage for a cheap thrill that wears off a lot quicker than a lot of these loving wife stories would have you believe imho. Really think about it, what idiot wants more than sex with a woman who is cheating on her husband? If she’ll cheat on him with you, you won’t be able to trust her with your heart either. And one last comment, not every man that is cheated on is a cuck. What she does, doesn’t make you anything, it just makes her a someone who is willing to lie to and cheat on her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A reconciliation should have never been in the cards. The MC was very lackadaisical about the whole thing. Wouldn't a husband given the separation ultimatum do everything possible to investigate what is going on, whether private investigators or himself following her. The affair was going on for months. The Intel he got from Peggy should have gotten him off his butt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but surprised how calm and rational the husband is. Hey not use a PI as soon as the wife moved out? Especially after learning she was on dates? Since the affair started before his wife left it would have been easy to dig up information and not waste all the time. In my opinion infidelities are just wrong and forgiveness is really hard but perhaps possible based on circumstances. But the trope where the wife needs time to figure out whether to keep the husband or go off with the new lover is just beyond. That is an absolute scorched earth scenario

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Well written, thanks!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it.

Thanks for your writing.

reggmoreggmoalmost 2 years ago

Dumbest bastard I have ever met.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I really hate these bullshit cuckold stories where the little bitch husband literally gets lead along by his fucking dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The man had the patience of Job . Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just missing some payback on the other cheater. Good otherwise.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

Oh God this guy is such a fucking Cuck

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Started good but once you tossed in this cliched jewel, ""What the hell do you think you're doing Stephen Moore? My cell phone doesn't work and neither do my credit cards. I need you call me right now and tell me why you're acting like such a shit." which was clearly indicating we were going to get an over the top cliched wife who cant understand why hubby shuts the door on her, she doesnt want a divorce, she'll be back soon, she isnt fucking anyone but eventually we'll find out she was, but will tell her husband it was just sex and that yes she DOES love him and is sooooo remorseful. Etc etc etc.

Stop me if I am wrong.

Usually SP sometimes does a decent job (not too often MY) but this was aimed at the bottom feeders who'll cheer any story BTB no matter how bad.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Nice. He should have ditched her when she didn’t come home after a week!

5 stars, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Took him long enough to ditch the bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Try and." - Another one is "would/should of." This is a misspelling of "would've," the contraction of "would have," which when spoken SOUNDS like "would of."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's funny how cuck and cuckold has been turned into such a strong word. Sooo bad or taboo. 😂

It's not the end of the world people. People get cheated on all the time. Cuck and cuckold should only be for those who enjoy their woman sleeping with another man or men but you shouldn't be considered one if you've been cheated on and don't except her back or even forgive her once. Makes no sense. This just shows how immature our society is these days. No wonder the cancel culture poor me undercover racist Democrats are winning....😂🤣😂🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but I have to agree with some of the other comments, he waited way to long to file divorce papers. I personally think about three days would have been long enough to wait. That would’ve given him enough time to cancel credit cards, shut off her phone, change the locks and put the house up for sale. He can find a new house in two or three weeks, quicker than his house will sell, so he should be filed for divorce and living in a new house within a month of his idiot ex wife leaving. Of course it’s hard to stretch my scenario out to three pages, and I couldn’t do it anyway. I’ll leave the actual writing to the pros, but being a critic is too much fun. Thanks for the story, Slirpuff.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars and only because he finally chucked her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's amazing how such an innocuous story can generate such a level of passion and hostility. Nothing wrong with the story but the comments are far more entertaining.

LA

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5 stars but yeah he waited way too long to get a divorce and still was thinking of taking her back even after he found she had a long term lover. The true hero of the story was the mom in law and thats probably the most shocking part.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Very typical of this writer. Cuck boy main c. Cannot figure it out and continuously waffles on decisions while never confronting wifey. He was taking her back without ever even confirming her lies of not sleeping around. He never told her he was not fallback plan b. Wow, if men were like this nothing would ever get built, done or engineered and we would all be living in prehistoric civilization. Cucks get one star.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Love it, waited too long to just get the divorce...5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Merriam Webster is crap. The word is "milquetoast". The usage of "milk toast" is just yet more dumbing down for people with limited vocabularies. Still, used as two words something that autocucumber won't flag. Reminds me of something an old boss once told me in my first days "If you ever say to me 'Well, the computer says.' I'm going to fire your ass. If you don't know more than the computer what do I need you for?"

Meanwhile, the abomination "try and", which if you give it just a few seconds of logical thought is a ridiculous construction, is gaining acceptance. "Trying" requires a verb to be referenced. To try is not a standalone, it requires some other action (a verb) to be attempted. Verbs are formed using "to", to sleep, to eat, to run, etc. One cannot "and sleep", and eat, or and run. End of rant.

- Yeah I probably have some grammatical errors in the above, due me.

As for the story, I liked it and thought it was solid.

☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He stayed WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too long with that woman. But at least he finally got his head out of his ass and moved on

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

typical slirpuff story. The husband pussies out and takes the slut back. At least his mother in law didn't was him to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meredith: Merriam-Webster

milk-toast adjective

Definition of milk-toast

: lacking in boldness or vigor : MILD, INOFFENSIVE

Stop being a fucking grammer nazi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Everybody ended up OK. Except the pathetic little bastard who got snuffed for doing nothing but existing.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 3 years ago

Married lover got no payback.kept his wife and family.no man with anyshred of decency or honor goes after another mans wife or cheats on his own

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

Should've divorced her sooner

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
marginal again but better than the last one I read

The wife should have been thrown to the curb when she walked out of the house. At the very least the husband should have hired a PI to follow her from the day she brought up the subject. He would have had all the divorce hard evidence in less than a week. This story was waaay tooo long.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

I still want to know what Wolf Vixen does in regard to "catching errors," because, once again, the narrative randomly switches from first person to third person and back to first. And on Page 1 alone we have these gaffes, some of which belong in the Semi-literate Hall of Fame ...

• "I haven't threaten her nor my kids ..."

• "Steve was suppose to tuck his tail between his legs ..."

• "If you hadn't been such a milk toast all these years ..."

• "Let me see what's going on you're your mother ..."

• "I was walking down an isle with my two sons ..."

• "Still riding rough shot over me like always ..."

"Milk toast"? "Rough shot"? Is the joke on us?

Two stars, because the middle-school errors wreck the story.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
He was just lucky

Steve was way too much of a joke,ignorant and stupid wimp...i hate guys like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic. !!!!

Screw it..... they both ended up happy and the kids too.......great ending

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Kay's lover got away Scott free!!! He should be castrated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
KAY'S BOYFRIEND WOULD GET A VISIT.............................................

At home while his wife was home and we'd talk about the destruction of my marriage in great detail. No reason for me to be alone in anguish. She'd know her husband was about to be a daddy and he was going to be on the hook for support. Hell, I might even put a half page birth announcement in the local paper.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Steve was suppose to tuck his tail between his legs and move out without saying a word," she said to herself. "He wasn't supposed to put up a fuss, now what the hell do I do?" - Steve's telling the story, he can't know what she's thinking. At MOST you can say something like, 'she must have been thinking.'

/

Don't any of the other husbands have the balls to tell their wives that Steve did nothing wrong, that he at least deserves an invitation?

/

It shouldn't matter to him if his name is still on the old account!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Who is Kay's baby daddy?

Look in the white pages 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I found out who lover boy with the big dick was.

I made his life miserable.

Every time he went out around town he was mugged. His watch, phone and wallet was stolen. Eventually he decided to leave town.

However, I found out he was having a farewell night out and decided to act.

I followed him to the venue and when he left I followed him to his car.

By the time I finished, I was satisfied but he will never be again.

My revenge was complete.

Kay eventually gave birth to a little girl and sued areshole for child support. He is paying $1000 a month (calculated on his earning ability). So seeing as he is only earning $1000 a fortnight he is not doing too well.

Have I forgotten him. NO every now and then he gets mugged and badly beaten. But who am I to say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The husband was a real Chump to let the wife get away with all her shit for so long. She was gone for over four months! He should have filed for legal separation right away after she left. By not doing so he was giving her a free pass to "find herself" which translated as continuing to fuck around on her husband while she decided whether to stay with her affair partner or her husband. What a crock! If her own mother hadn't ratted her out the wife would have stuck with the husband and let him raise the bastard child of her affair partner.

I'm surprised the wife rolled over so easy in the divorce. Almost too fairy tale like. Normally, the husband gets screwed in the divorce and the wife almost always get primary custody of the children. Family Court doesn't care whether she was having an affair or not and usually the fact can't even be brought up. Possibly, the only advantage the husband had was to declare abandonment since his wife left him and the kids for over 4 months.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading this great story again. No over the top revenge, but still a perfect burn all in the family.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
What a burn.

Wife needs some strange, lies to husband about needing space, fucks around until she pregnant with the intention of tricking her husband it was his.

Thankfully his in-laws are by his side. The husband hooks up with the wife's younger sister and the wife's mother gives him proof of her infidelity and pregnancy.

So the husband moves on with a new house, falls in love and marries his wife's sister, and the parents are happy. Everyone is happy but the wife who needed space.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimpy mac-cock-suck

The river the author loves to canoe down and swim in. Sigh.

Hormone replacement therapy needed to bolster that negative rating of testosterone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Took the wimp way too long to stand up for himself - and even then he was still willing to take the slut back - until he was told she was pregnant. He may have finally grown a pair, but it took him way too long. He's still someone that doesn't complain about being treated like dirt.

Typical Slirp husband: a tremendous wimp. Slirp loves to humiliate the husband and then, in some stories, she'll kind of have him fight back. She only does it in enough of her stories so that people will keep reading. Slirp loves to trick people into reading her cuck stories.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago
great writing

enjoyable story with a clean ending.

nice twists here and there; at the start making Peg seem like she was corrupting Kay, and Kay seemed like she was exploring her sexuality by sleeping through town but she was really having an affair.

The buyer's remorse was a nice touch.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Loved this story. A lot of fun

Well done author!!!

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
He He!

Her baby sister. Now that is burning a bitch... every day for the rest of her life!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Glad...

Stupid who're wife did him a favor!!! Glad he got the hot baby sister...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous