All Comments on 'A Trip to Shell Island'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Stuff

Fantastic story! I have visited the beach you refer to several times (Morfa Dyffryn), but I shall never be able to go there again without thinking of your exploits with your mother in law. Just what the doctor ordered for an exhibitionist like me. More of the same please!

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 19 years ago
better

Nice story good plot although could have been longer.

By the way its Causeway....

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Great

But why had it taken me so long to discover you?

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 14 years ago
Very exotic tale

Love the Welsh setting, the nudist ambience, and of course the mother-in-law sex. Well done.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable story

I loved the idea of seeing the mother in law nude, and the sex with her was a bonus. Nice birthday present! Also...now I know why pussy smells like fish - "cunt mussels"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovely true sharing

My wife and I shared a camping experience with another couple and they had her Mom along. She waslike Ann in shape and hot. By the afternoon of the second day at a nudist camping resort I was in her in the tent with the others sitting out around the campfire and then her son in law did her sloppy seocnds I can relate to this story. Way to go, it seemed real to me wonderful writting.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 13 years ago
Great work

Found the story very original and erotic and particularly liked the part where his MIL made up the story about her liaisons with the couple on her walk in order to arouse him. Wife approval was also a turn-on. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

I like the little quirks very amusing and nicely written!

johnb110johnb110almost 8 years ago
Erotic story

Well written story which I enjoyed a lot. Shame my MIL is totally non sexy but I love the idea of wife and MIL playing together.

dhc92dhc92almost 8 years ago
Many more to go . . .

This is the second that I have read, Pete, following up on the excellent Photo Assignment as you know.

This too is great and it's interesting to note the skillful different tone to the story.

I look forward to reading further offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spelling!

I know you said that you read through each story before submitting but there are still too many spelling mistakes. Try asking somebody else to read it as well.

M222RJRp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beach

Hi

Can't believe I'm read about a beach I know so well as I to live near porthmadog

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

No wonder they say that pussy smells of fish if Susan was keeping mussels up there. Presumably it was actually muscles that were twitching. Though you can never tell with the Welsh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man that was hot

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A normal night with my wife and her mother Jan quickly got crazy after one to many drinks with the conversation getting onto sex and the size of men's cocks! Maria has told me that you've got a big dick Richard! You told your mum babe really? Oh it's just girl talk Richard relax ! Sorry hun Maria said to me, stop it mum you're embarrassing him,he's got nothing to be embarrassed about dear! Jan winked at me,I suppose a picture is out of the question hey!! Laughing Jan said, Jan was still a good looking woman for 67,I left the room for another drink and felt horny in the kitchen at the thought of my mother in law talking about my cock,I found a dick pic on my phone and went back to the lounge,is this what you wanted to see Jan I said showing her my phone? Oh wow Maria you never said it was that big!! There's enough to share!!! Mum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous