A Trip to Shell Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess we both felt a little guilty when the deed had been done. We walked to the sea in silence and after wading out to our waists, we swan parallel with the shore for several hundred yards before walking back to Susan who was still asleep.

We had only planned to stay the one night but the weather was so good we decided it was too good to miss. The rest of the afternoon slipped by in a drowsy haze. It actually got extremely hot where we were sat and by five we were glade when it began to grow cooler. The beach had been the busiest I'd ever seen it. Normally there's room for everyone to settle in a long line with a conservative fifteen to twenty yard gap. Today though it had been reduced to less than ten and in places a second line had formed. My favourite pastime is always watching the new arrivals undress and I'd just about O.D 'd on it with woman all around me.

Ann managed to shower and return before Susan had even left for hers which meant I was alone with Ann in the tent. There's something about a tent on a hot after noon, it never fails to arouse me; today was no exception. I knew Susan would be at least five minutes washing her hair. As soon as Ann lay back on her air bed I shuffled across to get better acquainted.

Although we'd had sex I hadn't actually explored her body, Ann relaxed and allowed me to scrutinize her completely. Ann too took the opportunity to sample the merchandise and gently fondled my aching dick. By the time Susan returned we had separated but I was still sporting a massive hardon which I had to lie on to conceal.

As soon as Susan rejoined us she stripped off the thin dress she had on. I tried to but I couldn't stop myself pulling her down beside me. Wasting no time and not wanting to give Susan the chance to stop me I quickly entered her soaking pussy with one well aimed push. Susan gasped and remembered that her mother was sat only a couple of feet from her. She struggled with her conscience for a few moments before giving in to the moment. As soon as I felt her relax I twisted us around so that I was on my back and Susan was the one in the driving seat.

For a couple of seconds Susan remained motionless, until Ann told her to not mind her, as an after thought Ann added that she wouldn't mind a turn when Susan finished with me. I actually felt Susan's cunt mussels twitch as her mother spoke.

Susan shuddered through her orgasm in record time, as I watched her face looking down at me a wicked grin materialised upon it. She slid off me and told her mother to help herself.

Not needing to be asked twice Ann knelt over me and lowered herself slowly onto me with a satisfied moan. Susan watched from my side as her mother rode me off in a world of her own. I fondled Ann's tits and then Susan's before Susan leaned across to kiss me then whispered in my, ear so quietly that I could only just hear,

'Happy Birthday lover!'

12