A Trip To The Hairdresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her whole body tense just as I was coming down off my massive high. I just laid there for a minute, taking in what had just occurred. As things grew quiet, I could hear some muffled moans from somewhere behind me. Just then, the curtain to the back room flew open and there was Jodi. She had a blue vibrator in her pussy and was feverishly rubbing her clit. Seconds after the curtain flew open, Jodi turned on the vibrator that was stuffed in her pussy and in no time was moaning loud enough to wake the dead.

Brydee and I just stood there watching this sexy thing come all over her hands. It was so sexy to think that she had been there watching the whole time.

"So you decided not to go home!" Brydee toyed.

"Umm yeh" Jodi gasped, still struggling for air.

"Well, we're heading home now for a second round" Brydee said grabbing me by the dick.

With that, we both got dressed and washed our faces with water.

"I'll see you in the morning, Late." Brydee said as she headed for the front door.

I looked back at Jodi, who was still lying there with her legs wide open, slowly playing with her pussy.

"Thanks for the show" I said with a grin.

"Anytime" Jodi moaned back at me.

With that we left her, still playing with herself in the back room. As I was walking out, I looked at my new haircut. Nice Job, I thought, and rushed off in our separate cars for Brydee's apartment.

I think Brydee made it to work at about lunchtime the following day. I had to wonder if Jodi would still be in the back room. :) :) :)

Skoob78th May 2003

12