A Trucker's Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beastboy42
beastboy42
105 Followers

"Shhh Tyler, don't worry, you wont feel a thing, only pleasure, so much, much pleasure my little one. I'm going to take care of you, all you need to do is let go and give in. Please do not worry, it is a beautiful thing that will happen to you" She said softly, almost lovingly to the teen as she pushed forward and slowly pulled his trembling body deeper and deeper into her hungry snatch. Tyler could feel himself sliding up into the Dark woman's huge hairy greasy cunt. He was helpless to do anything but watch in terror and horror as he went deeper and deeper until his legs were up inside her, his feet pressing against a tight bundle of nerves

For Sasha there was an immediate orgasm that continued and became more intense as she swallowed more and more of Tyler. The teen was amazed with the swiftness of the contractions that had swallowed him up to his loins. In just another few moments Sasha sucked his cock, balls and ass into her immense churning depths. He could feel a tight ring on his knees, which was the gateway to her inner womb. With half of the teen inside of her there was just a little bulge beginning to form in Sasha's huge black belly. Sasha looked down at this and fingered her immense clit as her orgasm continued and became more intense, wave after wave of thickening vaginal juices washing over the teen. Soon Tyler's chest was in and he looked at the soft flesh in fear and fascination. It was only a matter of time before his shoulders would be in and he would be gone up to his neck. Sasha sucked and climaxed intensely as the teen went in, now only his head sticking out of the ravenous cunt.

"I really am Sorry Tyler, It is so hard to explain, there are so few like us. Some say it is a curse, others a gift. It is something I cannot deny myself even if I try. Please just relax, your almost there, relax, and just give in" she purred as he slowly her cunt consumed him. The hairy fleshy sex lips slipping over his mouth, quelling the last of his protests as he took one last quick breath before he vanished into her depths. Sasha began to moan again, louder now as she felt her cunt sucking him into her inner depths, her vulva contracted and closed over him as he was encased in her soft wet insides.

Tyler could feel the Dark woman's wild spasmodic jerking as wave after wave of pleasure flooded her loins, Sasha becoming drunk from the pleasure of the fact that she had just eaten the teen alive. Something she had done many times before, and knew she would do many times again. She could not explain how it happened, how she knew she was different then everyone else. That her womb was one that craved life, not made it. That it was built to consume others, mind, body and soul; and no matter how many times it happened, each experience was just as intense as the first. And yet, she would never feel satisfied, never feel 'full' The Hunger would forever need feeding.

Deep inside Tyler was helpless as she sucked him all the way inside her womb. Her cervix closed behind him, trapping him utterly in sticky darkness as 'it' began to happen. A tentacle slipped out from a hidden pouch inside the womb, a strange reverse umbilical cord that quickly attached itself to his body. At first he felt no change, but slowly, gently, his body began to grow numb. He felt sleepy, so very sleepy as the cord exerted a dull gentle pressure he could feel seeping into ever part of him. He wasn't sure how, but he knew it was feeding on him gently taking in his body and nutrients, making his flesh a part of Sasha. His mind realized this, and the horror of the act finally gave way to joy, it felt so good, so right he never wanted it to end. The womb more and more filled with juices and Femcum as he drifted away, feeling himself finally becoming a part of something truly greater then himself. His eyes fluttered, his body quivering in a final orgasm and then he drifted into a final sleep.

Sasha looked at the bulge in her belly as she lay down. She could sense the last final squirms of the teen as she cooed gently, stroking her distended belly as she felt his life force begin to fade away as her muscles were slowly infused with his essence and his very soul. A soft shudder slipped across her body as the teen slipped away, his life mind, his energy and of course his flesh, all about to become a part of her.

"Oh my Tyler, my lovely Tyler, your a part of me forever... You will always be with me, and I will always love you." she said, her cunt giving a final gurgled burp as she fell asleep.

As dawn broke Sasha stirred slowly, the bulge that had been Tyler was almost completely gone, his remains nearly fully liquidated and absorbed into her layers of pudge and dark flesh. She awoke, stretched and reveled in the sensations she could only get from a recent feeding. She breathed out deeply; her belly gurgled and sloshed with the remains of her meal. The Hunger had been sated for now.

"Goodness, there is always some leftovers aren't there, guess we'll have to fix that" she said as she stretched and moved to the privy. Peeling apart her massive slimy cunt lips once more, she gave a deep satisfying sigh as her urethra yawned open and pissed out the liquidated remains of her meal.

A quick shower later Sasha had cleaned up and prepared to go. The sun was barely up as she made her way out, most of the rooms dark though noises and grunts could be faintly heard. The motel was a place for others like her, Women whose wombs took life, not gave it. Here they could be safe to feed themselves, to fulfill their needs until the time when it called again.

A few moments later the Bigrig started up and pulled away, one more passenger forever on-bored...

beastboy42
beastboy42
105 Followers
12