A Turkish Delight Ch. 05

Story Info
Christine is used by all three men.
1.5k words
4.21
61.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was now closed and in the shadows the two figures made their way toward the bed as I continued to service the ambassadors wife, her hands not letting me pull my head away for even a second.

"Ah I see you have introduced yourself to the beautiful Christine my dear," Cooed the ambassador.

"Oh yes my husband and as you said she does know how to please one."

"Lick me my little cock whore," she again hissed.

Both men were now in a position to get a full view of what I was being forced to do and I know that they enjoyed me again being used.

I hated them all and what they were doing to me. I wanted to be out of this whole situation only they were in control. The three of them repulsed me as they were fat, pompous and arrogant. Anwar the fat, balding police officer. The ambassador who was like his brother in every detail and his wife who was now my mistress and was built just like the others with her huge 40 DD breasts.

It was making me sick having to go down on such a cow as I would not have looked at her in any sexual way.

In a moment she released her grip on me and I was able to pull away. The taste she left in my mouth was vile and I am sure she could see from the look on my face that I was disgusted and repulsed by her. I knelt on the end of the bed and awaited my fate as they formulated a plan to again use me for their pleasure.

The ambassador's wife moved from the bed and to the side board at the far end of the room. She opened the draw and withdrew a long piece of leather strap, and also a thick, black studded leather collar and moved toward me. She stood in front of me as she placed the leather around the flesh between the shaft of my clit and the sack of flesh which held my swollen testicles. She tied a knot and then pulled it tight causing a sharp pain deep inside my body. I flinched as she tightened it further to the point that it cut deep into the soft flesh. She loved the pain it caused me as an evil grin soon appeared on her slim painted lips. The collar was place around my neck and tightened. Lastly see applied a leash to it and I was now her captive

"There my dear now that's better."

"This will prevent you Cumming too soon and will hold your pretty clit hard so as I can enjoy it inside me."

I stood before them dressed only in my stockings, suspenders and heels and she took me to the makeup room and touched up my make up.

"Now my dear I'm sure that you want to please us."

"And I know you also don't want to disappoint as it will cause you pain."

"So let us join the men for some fun."

She took the leash and led me back into the room tugging me toward her husband and handed it too him. While we were gone both men had removed their clothing and stood naked, awaiting our return. My eyes avoided his gaze as his repulsive body stood sweaty and large before me. He yanked my leash hard almost pulling me off balance.

"Look at me you fucking slut," he hissed.

My eyes returned to his face and I searched for some sign of gentleness but there was none only evil.

"Tell me."

"Tell me how much you want my cock."

My mouth opened only there was no sound. I shook my head telling him I didn't want it only I knew if I resisted I would be punished.

"TELL ME," he screeched as his hand struck my face hard.

My lips opened and then the sound emerged.

"Please I want it."

"I want your cock."

"And where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, my pussy."

He pulled the leash forcing me to my knees where my mouth was again level with his semi rigid cock.

"Suck it."

"Suck my cock, you cock sucking whore."

He used the leash to pull my head to it and I was soon again taking it in my mouth. I was in remote as I pulled and pushed my lips and mouth on and off his cock. I was his cock whore and knew I would have to please him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the ambassador's wife now on her knees in front of her husband's brother with Anwars cock now pushing its way down her throat. His cock hung beneath his fat stomach and she found it hard to take it in her mouth as his gut seemed to be in the way. Here now were what appeared to be two women, being used to satisfy two men. I watched as she stroked Anwars cock long and hard and I soon found myself imitating her actions. I was his cock whore, his bitch and although my mind told me no, my body was beginning to tell me yes. I was being the woman I craved to be and I liked it.

I now worked hard to please my man, licking and sucking his cock shaft, his heavy dangling balls and soon found myself rimming his anal opening. I could hear him moan loud as I covered his cock with my hot, moist mouth and saliva.

"Oh yes my little slut, you suck cock so fucking good."

"Yes that's it use that pretty tongue and that slut mouth."

"Make it nice and hard so I can fuck your pretty pussy."

Anwar was also enjoying having his cock sucked by his brother's wife. She was deep throating him and he moaned loud, also telling her how and what to do to please him.I felt the ambassador pull the leash forcing me to remove my mouth from his cock. He pulled me to my feet as Anwar pushed his brother's wife's mouth of his own cock. I was lead to the large bed and forced to stand beside it. My mistress pulled her self up onto the bed and she lay on her back, stretching her legs high and wide where she opened her pussy lips to their full view. I was now pulled onto the bed and positioned between her legs and the ambassador moved me to where my hard clitty was at the entrance to her cunt.

He forced me into his wife and I was soon filling her. Her pussy was warm and moist and my cock began to fillwith blood and became ever so hard. Anwar made his way to the head of the bed and he placed his legs each side of her head, standing so that his cock was now level with my mouth.

"Now my sweat, you will pleasure my wife with your hard clit and you will not cum in her."

"If you do you will be punished."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Now you will also please my brother with your slut mouth, while I have some fun with your pussy."

Anwar took my leash and pulled my head toward his cock. I immediately opened my mouth and obediently took his cock inside it. I began to again to use my mouth to pleasure him as the waves of distaste flooded over my body. I felt the ambassador join us and he positioned him self behind me where he pushed my bottom cheeks apart to expose my opening. His cock head probed a way inside as he push against what little resistance was left, I had been taken by three or four men since my arrival and my bottom was becoming used to being used to be fucked. It has bee stretched and would make it easy for him to enter me.

The ambassador pushed into me and soon filled me as he started to fuck me from behind. He took my hips and began to push and pull me in and out of his wife making me fuck her as I battled to hold my mouth on Anwars cock. I was now used like some cheap slut who when being paid for would be use in every conceivable position.

In the mirror I could see the reflection of what was taking place and how I was being used. The ambassador grabbed my suspenders and used them to ride me as his wife dug her nails deep in to my flesh, pulling me deeper into her.

Anwar was fucking my face,pushing and pulling his cock in and out of my mouth, forcing me to take it deep in my throat. His balls slapped my chin loudly as his pubic hair brushed my nostrils. I could feel the ambassador's balls slap my buttocks, letting me know that he was deep inside me. His wife ground her pubic bone against mine and was using it to stimulate her own clit. I was the only one who was not enjoying what was happening as I was resigned to the fact that I was there to please them and they were in full control. I was also forcing myself not to cum in her and that in it self was a struggle as I continued to see the reflection in the mirror.