A Very Changed Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,456 Followers

Scene two was another blowjob scene, but this time she would be in a doggie position and fucked from the rear at the same time.

Brad was to position Debbie on her hands and knees but he would first kiss her and feel up her tits first and bite her nipples gently to make a show of arousing her. Then she would be placed on her hands and knees and fucked from behind. After he commenced this act, Adam knelt down in front of her and pushed his erect cock into her mouth. Debbie couldn’t help but feel smug that she was being fucked by another Brad! She enjoyed this scene greatly and, as had been arranged on the first day, Brad was to pull out of her cunt before he came and was to shoot his cum over her back and her arse. Adam was also to withdraw his cock and he would lift Debbie up to a kneeling position and shoot his cum onto her tits. Again a system of unnoticed taps on Debbie’s body alerted her to when the action was to take place. This scene went without any hitch and when it was over, Debbie again went off to the shower to clean up, rather amazed at the amount of cum which was on her back and her tits. After the shower it was back to the Felicity for more makeup repairs. Debbie was getting quite turned on by Felicity’s constant rubbing of the color into her nipples and her genital area.

The two remaining men were Charles (Chas.) and Cliff. It had been agreed that Cliff, because of the size of his prick, wouldn’t fuck her arse, but he would take part in the sandwich fuck which was next.

There was a deal of preparation getting ready for this scene and when all was ready, Cliff laid on his back in the middle of the bed with his huge cock pointing upwards. Debbie was to come in from the side, kiss him on the mouth, chest and belly and then proceed down to his cock. All this time, Cliff was feeling Debbie’s tits and pussy making the scene nearly as hot as Debbie was feeling.

Debbie knelt on the bed, proceeded with the kissing until she reach Cliff’s cock. It was when she was up so close to it she realized just how big it was. She licked it and sucked on it as best she could before attempting to stretch her mouth over the head. She managed to get a deal of it into her mouth and she was amazed that it seemed to get even bigger whilst she was doing this. At last, Cliff lifted her gently over his cock and lowered Debbie down onto this huge black cock. It seemed as if it would never go into her cunt, but Cliff was so gently with her, easing her up and down gently until it began to enter her. As the weight of her body caused the cock to go further and further into her, she began to worry if it would do her some damage if it went all the way in. Cliff whispered to her not to worry, it would be O.K. At last, she felt his wiry pubic hair touching her soft pubic hair – he was all the way in her! Oh, what a feeling – she felt she was sitting on a flagpole! Cliff began to lift and lower Debbie on his pole, slowly at first until she had adjusted to the size, and then more rapidly as she became more accustomed to the size. When she really felt comfortable and wished this could go on forever, she felt a well lubricated finger working its way into her anus. Debbie didn’t like Steve doing this to her and he had only fucked her once in the arse – it had hurt her too much for any more. Here she was, lying on the first black man she had had sex with, his huge cock penetrating her deeper that anyone else had ever been, and she was being prepared to be fucked in the arse at the same time. She tried to relax her muscles around her arse, but that was easier said than done. Charles was also a gentle man and after he managed to insert one finger into her hole, he gradually inserted a second, then a third and lastly he got all four fingers into her hole. All of this was liberally coated with KY jelly and the fingers slid in easily now. He pulled his fingers out and moved his body around so that his cock was presented to Debbie’s mouth. She took it into her mouth gladly and Chas. stuck his four fingers back into her anus whilst she sucked him. He was reaching over her back to do this, increasing the pressure of Cliff’s cock inside Debbie.

When he felt Debbie was relaxed enough, he pulled out of her mouth, moved around to the back of the kneeling figure and gently, yes gently, inserted his cock into her arse. At first he only pushed in about an inch, but by increasing the pressure as she relaxed, he eventually inserted his whole cock into her arse. All the time this was going on, Cliff was moving his cock in and out of her cunt. After 9 minutes again, (timed by Peter) Chas. increased the speed of his fucking and then withdrew completely and shot his cum over Debbie’s back. She felt as if a huge object had been withdrawn, but felt some regret that it was gone.

Cliff took hold of Debbie’s hips and while still keeping his giant black cock firmly in her, he lifted her over and laid her on her back on the bed. After many firm thrusts into her, he squeezed her nipples, a signal he was ready, and withdrew his cock from her cunt. He took it into his hand and after a few strokes, he began to shoot cum all over her belly and tits, jet after jet. Debbie reached up and took his cock into her own hands and stroked it to get more cum to shoot out on her belly. Her navel was completely filled with cum when he was finished. Debbie felt exhausted and didn’t believe she would be able to move again, ever!

The porno film was complete – there was obviously a need to fill in bits of body shots to make for more continuous film, but that was the last of the fuck scenes. The cameramen moved in and started shooting tape of Debbie’s body. She rolled around on the bed for them, surprised at how well she felt. She had another shower and then the cameramen took many more shots of her, some just her tits, under her arms and pussy shots. These would be used to fill in where there was a break.

At last it was all over. Peter congratulated Debbie, thanked all of the staff and then invited them to the thank-you party later that night. Debbie wondered what this thank-you party was all about.

The most amazing thing about all of the action was that Debbie didn’t feel dirty or used and she felt good just because she had done things on her own – well, really with the help of the men in the film.

Peter took her back to his office and the first thing he did was to collect the envelope from his desk drawer and hand it to Debbie. He said the fee was $5000 but he had enjoyed her so much he had added an extra $2000. Debbie was so grateful she jumped up, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Peter held on to Debbie for a long while, kissing and caressing her, and generally showing her how much he cared for her. Debbie was still naked under her blouse and mini skirt and it wasn’t hard for Peter to caress her body. Debbie was surprised at how quickly she became aroused with Peter after all of the sex earlier. Their sexual activities became very intense and Debbie reached down and took Peter’s cock out of his pants. It was obvious they were going to fuck! Debbie felt so much for Peter that she became eager to have him in her body. They moved to his desk, he lifted her onto the edge of the desk and then she spread her legs for him to enter her. They fucked like teenagers and each enjoyed the other’s body. When they had both climaxed, they hung together for some time.

Peter told Debbie just how he felt about her but realized he couldn’t have her as his own. She sucked his cock again after a short while and managed to gain a sizeable erection and they proceeded to fuck again.

Eventually it was over – they knew there was a love between them, but were not able to do anything about it in the future.

Peter told Debbie the staff members would be waiting for the thank-you party and perhaps they should go in now. Debbie asked what was expected of her at this party. Peter explained that at the end of every porno film shooting, the girl always allowed all of the porno men to fuck her as a thank-you for helping her make the film. Debbie couldn’t believe her ears. More fucking! She asked Peter how he felt about this party and he said he didn’t want her to be shared by the others but there was nothing he could do about it as it was a fixed custom.

Debbie asked him what would happen and he explained that this time, all of the men would fuck her, but if they wished they would be able to cum in her instead of pulling out as they had in the filming. He said it was left to the individual how he wanted to fuck her, in the mouth, cunt or arse. He said they would all be very gentle and would not harm her in any way. She could call a stop at any time, but it would be in very poor taste if she wouldn’t go ahead with it all.

Debbie reluctantly agreed, glad she was on the Pill, and would be getting her revenge on Steve for the way he had treated her.

The five men proceeded to fuck Debbie, each choosing the way they wanted her, and each in turn cumming in her body, some in her cunt, mouth and arse, whilst others came over her body. Of course, because these men were so experienced at sex, they screwed her more than once. Debbie was surprised at how quickly they could recover and cum again. Watching all of this was Felicity. She stood quietly at the edge of the room and took no part while Debbie was having sex with each man. As soon as the men seemed to be finished with Debbie, Felicity came over and commenced sucking Debbie’s nipples and stroked her clit arousing her to new heights. Felicity stuck her fingers into Debbie’s cunt and pulled them out again covered in cum which had been lodged there by so many cocks before. Felicity licked her fingers and then lowered her mouth to Debbie’s clit and sucked and sucked it bringing Debbie to an orgasm, then she proceeded to suck the cum out of Debbie’s pussy, swallowing it as she went. Debbie had so much cum in her body, her mouth, and her cunt and her arse (yes, two had elected to fuck her in the arse) as well as coating her body with the cum of those who decided to pull out and shoot it over her body. The cum in her arse was running out in a stream and there was a large puddle on the bed where she had been lying.

When Felicity was finished with Debbie, the five porno men again took over and thoroughly fucked Debbie, each one again being very gentle, but she was firmly fucked by each one.

At last, they were finished. Debbie struggled off to the shower room and cleaned her body of as much cum as was possible. She stayed a long while under the cascading water and gradually regained her strength by the end of the shower.

When she dressed and returned to the studio, she found Felicity had taken her place and was being steadily fucked by anyone and everyone. And this included cameramen and other staff.

Peter took Debbie back to her hotel and spent the night with her. They fucked and made love to one another all night. Debbie was a mess in the morning, but her recovery rate was superb and she looked very fresh when time came to board her flight back home. She hated saying goodbye to Peter – she genuinely felt for him, hating to have to go back to Steve. She promised to contact him again, but said she didn’t think she would go through with another porno film again. Peter said he understood.

When Debbie reached home, Steve was there to greet her. He wanted to know everything about it all and wanted all the possible details. Debbie refused to tell him much about the venture simply telling him she wasn’t really suitable for the film and not a lot had taken place, except that she had been fucked a number of times by wonderful men who had enjoyed her body in doing the screen test.

Although he was not satisfied by this, Steve realized he was unlikely to hear much about her trip until she was ready to tell him about it. She told him there was no possible chance of them having sex again for some time until she had gotten over the way she had been treated by him in making her go for the screen test.

Debbie didn’t tell Steve anything about the amount of money she had received and simply told him she collected a couple of hundred dollars for expenses. Steve was rather humble about it all and Debbie was sure he regretted all that had happened, before and after the trip.

Although Debbie had plenty of money to pay off Brad’s bill, she waited anxiously for the first of the next month to come around so she could pay off the next installment of the bill, not so much with the money, but by being fucked again by Brad! It took a long while to pay off the account and she and Brad enjoyed their monthly sessions.

Debbie and Steve were never the same again, but stayed together, neither wanting to make the break, but although they made love after a suitable time, Debbie couldn’t get excited with Steve and yearned for Brad and the others who had changed her life.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,456 Followers