A Very Exciting Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Nicole. I was about to cum," was all I could say weakly.

"Oh baby I know you can last longer than that," she pouted with a disappointed tone in her voice. "Lets try again. I want to do it doggy style." She turned round and went on to all fours.

The sight of her naked ass with her pussy lips pressed between those creamy white buttock was just so appealing. I can give it another few strokes before I have to pull out again I thought. I reached round and grabbed both her tits as I slammed into her from behind. She gasped again with pleasure.

"That is it baby, keep it up. Just push in and out of me as fast as you can."

With her other hand she was frigging her clit rapidly. I pumped in and out with even more vigour to match the cries of lust emanating from her throat. Before long I felt the hot sheath of her vagina tighten, heralding her imminent orgasm. That was too much for my virgin cock. I felt my balls tighten and knew I had to get out now

"Got to withdraw Nicole. I am going to cum," I shouted.

"No please," she gasped as her own orgasm started. "you can't stop now I am just going to cum. Just hold on a little longer."

Before I could pull out she pushed all her weight back on me. I fell back and she was on top making it impossible for me to pull out. My cock was wedged even deeper in her now, right up against her cervix.

"Nicole," I gasped in desperation "I can't hold on. you have got to let me pull out. I can't stop it."

She shook her head vigorously and pushed even harder against me.

"It is OK just you cum as well. Please don't pull out," She moaned with unbridled lust. "Let me feel your hot sperm pumping into my pussy, filling my womb. Give me it all. Empty your balls in me baby. Let me feel what sort of load your virgin cock can spurt"

Her titanic orgasm took over her body and the spasming of her pussy forced me over the edge. I felt spurt after spurt of hot semen pump from my balls, up my long thick virgin cock and splash deep into her fertile unprotected womb. Normally when masturbating I spurt 4 or 5 times but this orgasm seemed never ending. Just when it seemed to be over she reached down between my legs and started massaging my balls roughly.

"I know you have more cum than that baby," she moaned. "I want your balls completely empty. Give me more."

Her pussy started contracting harder, drawing my huge load of sperm deep into her unprotected womb where her fertile eggs waited. The thought of this as well as her encouragements caused my orgasm to start over again. I pumped a few more loads of thick creamy white cum deep into her, and by now there was so much it was running out of her pussy, down her legs and onto the shower floor.

Finally I felt the spasms of her orgasm subside. She quickly jumped off me and turned round pushing her tits together and rubbing them against my still twitching cock so my last few spurts coated those magnificent melons in protein. She rubbed her tits in my face before licking them clean.

I fell back spent. I couldn't believe how good sex with this woman had been it had been everything I had hoped for and more. I smiled at her, and she smiled back warmly. Then I caught a glimpse of the torn condom and remembered that I hadn't been wearing it when I had cum in her.

"Nicole," I said tentatively "Do you remember that I didn't have the condom on when we had sex, and I wasn't able to pull out either."

"Of course I remember baby," she smiled at me. "That was the most impressive load I have ever felt. There is no way I wasn't having it inside me."

She reached down between her legs and rubbed some of my cum which was leaking out of her over her pussy lips

"Don't you worry about anything. I have got exactly what I wanted."

Then she got up and walked out.

Since then I have seen her every day working full time as her model and we have had sex many times. The first few times I tried to use a condom, but she just laughed and said the damage had been done. True enough she missed her next period and our son was born 9 months later. However by then we were already man and wife.

12