All Comments on 'A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 06'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And So......

Yeppers, sounds like a real drama is unfolding. By her telling her lover that he is not only bigger but better in bed than her husband and asking him to keep it a secret. That right there destroyed her marriage. Even though it was true, she should never gave voice to it. No matter what else is said, those comments will erode the foundation of their marriage. And So... it goes to show, watch out for what you ask for. You might just get it and more. What a shame. They could have had lots of fun(married couple).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying this story

I really like the way you are bringing this story along.

There's enough activity to keep things interesting, but it doesn't feel rushed the way some stories here seem to be. You're giving us enough time spent with hubby and wife talking about things to build up some anticipation and flesh out the characters.

I'm getting the feeling that Michelle is torn between conflicting feelings of being excited about a new adventure, love for her husband, wanting to be a 'good girl', and so on. That emotional conflict makes for a more interesting story.

I'm hoping you have more chapters in store for us. I'd like to see Michelle and Michael continue to find ways to express deep love for each other, while at the same time exploring a more intense and wilder adventure between Michelle and Brandon.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Not into the cucky thing

but this is well written, moves along nicely, and offers some decent insight into the participants thoughts and emotions. Will have to continue to check this out. 3

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

This is very much like the story with me and wife the first time she went out except that her lover was not very good. If he had been she would have gone back more than once more.

Feel real, some spelling issues but other than that a great story so far.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, write and send soon the next part.......

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
provocatively- preposterous *~*

Not sure where your story is headed. Of coarse jealousy is a powerful emotion, and Michelle is or can be in control of both men. Please don't turn her into a slut, or mean spirited. I might be able to deal with this if she brings both Michael and Brandon together in a loving threesome. So many stories become hateful, and there is enough of that already.

Good story, glad it is mostly written I dislike waiting for more of a well written story. If your readers like this story I suggest "Goodhusband" he explores some more of the emotions involved and are very well written, as well.

I'm going to bookmark this, wish literotica could save my favs. Like Craig's list, but still is the best story site.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blazing not story. Very well written. Very different from fantasy my wife and I share. I am an oral bisexual and she would want me there.

She would want me to suck his coc k to get him hard for her then be the provocative femme fatale to very slowly guide his big coc k into her puss y. She would treat the moment of penetration as the singular unique event in our marriage - the first time she was to take another man's coc k into her married puss y

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
OOAAAA

The Spanish pussy OOAAAA nearly had a seizure over this one, so it must have been a cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.