A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
334 Followers

"Honey, keep it there for a few minutes, Okay? I don't want you to cum just yet and I'm afraid you might if you keep doing that."

Michael was in a sexual fog by now and submissively answered a simple, "Okay."

Michael opened his eyes and with his hand still on his naked thigh asked, "How,...how did it feel?"

She could tell from his voice how excited he was becoming and she smiled and whispered, "You mean his cock? Oh honey, it felt so different." She knew telling him it felt different rather than just saying how nice it felt would turn Michael on even more.

She heard Michael whisper to himself, "Oh my God." She knew exactly what he was thinking and imagining in his mind and she let him think about it for awhile.

Finally Michael needed to hear more and asked, "Then you two fucked each other? How did it feel? How long did you do it together? What positions?

Michelle smiled at his excitement and eagerness to hear more vivid details. She truly wanted to give Michael the most exciting images she could because she loved him so much. Yet, she also knew that sometimes, the most exciting and erotic things can sometimes be left unsaid.

She looked at Michael for a moment seeing the sweet torment in his eyes and as she watched his eyes she reached up and slowly and teasingly unbuttoned her sheer blouse. Then, still looking up into his eyes, she spread it wide open and allowed him to see both her full breasts and their large and now very hard dark nipples standing outwards along with Brandon's little love bites.

After she let him gaze upon her for a few moments she whispered, "Yes honey, then we fucked each other, it was so good." Then, she whispered, "But honey, if it's okay with you, that part I'd like to keep private between him and I, at least for awhile, okay?"

Michael really needed to hear more but he also knew this was an important aspect of their experience.

If Michelle could be allowed to keep at least some part of her experience private it just gave her more freedom and would make her more comfortable if they ever did this again. Michael relented and said, "Of course honey, I understand."

"You want that part to be private between you and Brandon, right?"

"Michelle smiled and whispered, "Yes, that's right, at least for a little while. I just think it's better like that."

Once again Michelle could see the lovely torment in his eyes. He actually said, "Okay, but I really want to know this part so bad."

Michelle was now getting so good at this and she was loving the affect she had on Michael. She had never seen Michael so wonderfully excited and she was now actually glad with herself for denying him this part of her experience.

She simply looked at Michael, smiled and whispered, "I know you want to hear about this part so bad honey, I know."

It was excruciating to him and he still needed to hear more so he tried asking something different. "Babe, you said he was good, did you tell him that? Did you let him know that he was good?"

Michelle looked sweetly into Michael's eyes and as she stroked his naked thigh a little she whispered, "Yes, of course I did honey, I made sure he knew how good he was for me. I told him more than once how good he was."

"Oh babe, I love you and I've never been so turned on by you. I want you so badly." Michael said almost shaking with excitement now.

"Oh Michael, I want you so much too. This has been so exciting to me and I can see your truly excited by it all now too."

"I am, babe I've never before felt so close to you too. You've seemed to become so much more relaxed and, well, passionate! I also feel I can talk with you so much more openly."

"Oh, I do too Michael. I feel so much more comfortable to explore our sexuality together."

"God babe, I do too. You know, we've never opened up like this before with each other. Sex is such an important part of any relationship yet we've never seemed to be able to talk about things that really turn each other on before. I want this to be a turning part in our sex life together, okay?"

"Yes, I feel the same Michael. Let's explore these wonderful and exciting new things together and promise each other to be entirely open with each other from now on, especially with what turns us on and excites us."

Michelle had to ask one more time. "Honey, so, your glad we did this then?"

Michael smiled warmly and answered "Yes, I am babe. I have never been so consumed by anything so erotic and so exciting. You and I have never opened up to each other like we have since you were with Brandon."

Michael then whispered, "Now I want to take you to bed and make love to you, and, to fuck you, that is, unless you have anything more to share with me."

Michelle suddenly remembered her incident with the valet man and thought to herself that if she told Michael about it that it might be a nice way of sealing their pact together on their new openness and sexuality between them.

It felt so good to now feel that she can actually not only tell Michael about this, but she was now pretty sure that it would probably even make him more excited.

"Michael, I feel so comfortable now talking with you about these sexy things that I want to tell you that something else that happened too, but it was after I had left Brandon."

Michael was elated that his normally shy and conservative wife now seemed actually anxious to tell him something that sounded like it might be naughty.

"Honey, I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel, go on, please tell me what happened."

Michelle took a deep breath causing her large breasts to push up and outward. "Well, after I left Brandon, I went downstairs to the hotel lobby and I asked the valet guy for my car. Then when he brought it to me he opened the door for me and I got in."

"Michael, when I looked up at him I saw him looking down at me and his eyes seemed to get big and excited. Honey, what I didn't realize, ...was that my skirt had slipped way up to my upper thighs when I slipped into the seat."

As Michelle whispered this to Michael she looked deep into his eyes and could actually see the mounting excitement in them.

"Honey, ...he was actually looking at the tops of my nylons and the skirt was so high up. Honey, I think he might have even seen my tiny panties."

Michael smiled and seemed so excited by her sharing this with him. He leaned forward and kissed Michelle as he whispered, "I can't tell you how wonderful that feels that you were comfortable enough to share that with me. I love you so much for that, thank you."

Michelle felt so happy herself and so liberated and excited to be able to freely tell Michael this without at all feeling guilty and without him getting upset. Then, she smiled at Michael and whispered, "Honey, actually, there's more."

"More?" Michael asked now really excited."

Seeing Michael's arousal at her unfolding confession excited Michelle and she bounced slightly on the couch which caused her heavy breasts to shake in an extremely sexy way. "Yes, well, when I finally realized where he was looking, and even knowing that he might be able to see my panties...!"

"Yes," Michael quickly cut in and whispered wanting desperately to hear more.

"Well, you know that normally I would have been embarrassed and quickly pull my skirt down,...but honey, I didn't."

Michelle could actually see Michael's jaw drop and his mouth open slightly. Finally he whispered, "Really? You didn't?" He was not believing that his loving and conservative wife could actually now respond this way.

"No honey, ...I guess I let him look a little. I didn't lower my skirt at all, I let him look and see me like that awhile. I think I even looked down and then looked back up at him so I know he knew that I was aware that my skirt was so far up.

Then I just smiled up at him and said, thank you and closed the door and drove away. Michael I'm sorry but I felt so wicked and I felt so naughty.

I was tingling all over, and after what I just did with Brandon and everything, well, it didn't seem so bad, it just seemed a little exciting."

Michael was now beside himself and Michelle could easily see. She was immediately happy and excited herself that she had decided to tell this to Michael. Still, this was all so new to both of them and she took his hand and whispered, "Honey, are you okay with that?"

It was now Michael's turn to take a deep breath and he did. Finally, he smiled and whispered, "Babe, that is pretty erotic and I'm so glad you told me. I guess my normally shy and conservative wife is blossoming into my exciting and naughty hot wife.

Michelle squeezed Michael's hand and as she smiled she tilted her head in that cute little way she does and then whispered, "I guess I am, I thought it might be exciting for both of us that I let him look a little. I knew I would tell you later. Do you think it was sexy for me to do that?"

"Honey, yes I do, it was very sexy. Sexy that you actually did it but even sexier that you told me about it. You are truly the sexiest woman I've ever known and I love you so much, and, I love this new you."

"Oh Michael, you do? That makes me so happy. It was so hard at first but you've made me feel so comfortable with all this. I feel so liberated, it's like I've been suppressing my sexual being for so many years thinking that was the right thing to do as a wife."

"Yes, you probably have, but I don't want you to anymore. Now, let's go in the bedroom and make wonderful love together. All this talk has gotten me so excited for you." Michael said.

"Oh honey, it's really got me excited too, Okay yes, let's go make love." As Michelle said this she even found herself consciously pulling her shoulders back a little so Michael could see her breasts even better.

Then, thinking of their new sexual openness together she decided to rephrase her comment to Michael.

"Please, take your naughty wife to the bedroom Michael. I need a hard cock and I need to be fucked so bad."

Sean33
Sean33
334 Followers
12