All Comments on 'A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 08'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On Tin Ice...

This is a good reading type story. As long as it stays equally balanced. But their relationship is heading to the rocks, and their marriage is over if she isn't Completely honest about her feelings and emotions. By keeping secrets,it will under mine the marriage. But hey, its your story. So write like you want it to be.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
Oh say can you see?

Sexual games are so much fun. Granted that everyone and each couple who engage in these escapades on lit and other sites have the right to define their relationship parameters. Frankly I like a good story that allows psychological balance.

This is a good story, told in a provocative way with the just the right amount of everything. However like every perfect recipie there are ample opportunity for too much of this and too little of that ingredient that insures perfection.

Its easy to see that Michelle is going to become the over empowered " Mean Vindictive Bitch" to Micheals " Pussy whipped submissive wimp"

Soon the dynamics will shift, the respect which is deterorating even now is going to erode furher, the love will leave, the marriage crumble, somebody is going to get hurt maybe both. Oh say can you see by the cucks early light in his eyes the hurt that she calls "lovely"

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Still...

Still a loving couple discovering their sexual needs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The ultimate excitement

A husband and wife who totally understand the erotic power of his giving her to another man for sex and then sharing the experience with the husband for their mutual thrill.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Sean33

Some of the other commentators are right --- you had better have Michelle straighten up unless you want this to end in divorce. I didn't like the way she said, "I'd rather do it again if he knows about it, but we'll see, ok?" And there's the secrets she's already keeping. This arrangement was supposed to be for the pleasure of both people, but she is already being selfish & a little sneaky. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good stuff

your wife seems very sweet and that makes this all the more enjoyable for me..look after her

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandover 8 years ago
Thank you for a story with real depth

I like this story a lot and what sets it apart is the focus on the emotional lives of this adventurous couple. Very provocative indeed, and both positive and negative comments show just how provocative.

But I'm dying to know what happens next as her sexual relationship with Brandon develops and deepens. Also how M & M's marriage develops as she begins to want Brandon's larger manhood and crave his prowess as her lover. How will Michael feel were he allowed to witness their passion? Could he handle being submissive to both Michelle AND Brandon? I'm sure given time and training Michael would be able to serve his wife and her well endowed lover(s), as chauffeur or cook, preparing their love nest in the martial bedroom. I think Michael is the kind of man that could even learn to love to be the submissive fluffer for both of them.

May I hope for chapter 9?

I'm off to read more of your writings, Sean, and will comment more. I hope you keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read

Very true to life. What a real loving wife couple go through. Can feel the excitement and the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue with more chapters. This is a great beginning for more adventures by your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
truthfulness

The story was going along pretty good and well written until the end where you have the wife starting down the path of deception. Having the wife come back and tell her husband everything would be better for a continuing exotic relationship. The way it's going is going to result in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DECEPTIVE NATURE SEEMS A MORE HONEST HUMAN RESPONSE

I enjoyed your choice to allow Michelle private moments. It makes a part of the life she is now living to hers alone. Even in a "standard," marriage some personal time and thoughts are required.

What's next?

Muffin66Muffin66over 7 years ago
Hotwife.

I loved it. It reminded me of my wife, also a hotwife

for many years. I wish we had taken as long to

discuss the adventures.

I was surprised that Michael did not take her

creampie. I always did and loved it.

Will she see him again. I hope so, and on

a regular basis.

Good sexy strong series. Well edited. Not

a single typo.

tony090909tony090909over 7 years ago
Congratulations

A very erotic story. I like the fact that you cover the psychological side of it so well. The three classic stages of wife sharing are there - giving, sharing, reclaiming. My only real quibble is with the reclaiming which is described in Part 8. Michelle returns to Michael with Brandon's cum in her pussy. This excites Michael, but I would have expected him to want to fuck Michelle and add his load to the sperm already inside his wife. I was disappointed that didn't happen and instead he came in her mouth. We could have had Michael's feelings as he came in his wife, knowing another man had just enjoyed her pussy and Michelle's reaction to having sperm from two men inside her.

That's a small quibble about an excellent series and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so much for "married"....

No longer married. the "good Catholics" are nothing but pimp and whore living under one roof

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2ms

michelle and Michael, Michael and michelle all a little confusing. still love the story. "and they all lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp loser Michael

he Don't a dick loser wimp. what about vow? loser wimp bull shit go to hell loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Cut and paste

Same story different names

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

A very sexy storey, loved it, shame you haven’t continued it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

Your emphasis on comparing the lover and the husband is highly erotic. What a pity you stopped writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Let’s Go Brandon, you fucking cuck bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a very erotic story. I love the wife cautiously "confessing" to the husband about the physical disparity between him, and her lover. One thing which made this a very difficult read for me though, was your frequent misspelling of words. "Your" for "You're", "There" in one sentence, "their" in the next, when you meant "they're" both times. I found this distracting me from your hot writing. I hope you return, and use an editor in the future.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

This series held so much promise but it seemed that as an erotic author you missed so many opportunities to enhance it. Hubby never ate her creampie. He never fucked her through Brandons creamy load. He never actually asked her how big her lover was. And, the kicker, they both went to sleep without her telling him the details of the encounter. What ? Would never happen. And another and very big nail in the coffin of their relationship, she wanted to keep private some of her and Brandon’s actions. This was her putting Brandon ahead of her husband. IMHO the beginning of the end and made me change my opinion and feelings for her character. Yes, it creates drama, but if your story hadn’t ended I would have stopped reading right

there ! That act changed the loving dynamic that they seemed to be developing. So much potential wasted. Only a 3 on this final chapter. No smiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
334 Followers
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES