A Victorian Lord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are gathered here to witness the marriage of our Lord"

Rokeby spoke silencing the Reverend.

"My friend Ramsden is first, all are equal in the sight of god"

"To witness the marriage of Archibold Tennant Gregson Ramsden, and Jenny Biggs" He droned monotonously.

Then he was looking at Mary, "I do" he answered, "I do she agreed and then "You may kiss the bride." The Kiss lasted an eternity and verily they forgot any notion of the occasion and soon they subsided to the carpet of the alter step, and she lay legs spread asunder to proffer her very slot and entry to her womb unto him and his prong and he in turn lay over her and pronged her profusely.

"Sing the Hymn Oh praise ye the Lord" shouted the reverend and the Organ wheezed and presently a dirge ground from the aged instrument as the lovers proved their love to the entire congregation,

They should have been embarrassed perhaps but they cared not, and. after the consummation they proceeded to sign the wedding register.

The formalities over the main business of the Wedding took place across the road in the Inn and the stable adjoining where Ale, Mead. Cider and Perry all were made available free in large Jugs only Wines and Newcastle Brown Ale being too precious to give away, and meats and sweet meats and kebabs and Mr Ramsden provided fishes in batter and chipped potatoes and Jellies all were rushed from Heaton and Oysterby and Catesby to feed the revellers. The Village Band played for about an hour and fell down drunk, and all danced and sang and fell about in drunkenness and vomited and fouled their breeches and fought but for once Rokeby eschewed the revelries as he and Mary retired to bed to worship the prong once more.

Jenny, now Mrs Ramsden surveyed the sad scene, her husband, his Livery soiled with the contents of his over stuffed stomach lay comatose upon the floor of his bed chamber beside the double bed his Lordship had ordered sent from the store room, the crisp white linen awaiting their union yet still she remained untouched.

Flemming was sober, he attended upon the revelries as best man overseeing the proceedings and taking his role seriously had attended upon the rescue of the groom from his resting place among the mess of the gutter and his removal to his own room.

"Do not distress yourself Madam" Flemming counselled, your Husband is a good and sober man, he hath for once partaken of drink in celebration, this will not be a pattern for thy future."

"May we leave Sir" The spokesman for the four that brought Ramsden thence spoke.

"Yes, and I thank you gentlemen, a great service you have performed, away back to the party, I shall follow directly." he replied.

"Oh sir I have so long dreamed of this day, yet it is not to be, I shall remain intact throughout my wedding night, it is so unfair. She stood before him in her best frock and jacket, Lower orders seldom aspired to special wedding attire so she had done her best, the tears fell steadily.

Flemming was not the unfeeling cad he was often felt to be, yes he deferred payment of debts as a habit, but one of nescessity as his income barely covered half his spending, but he still would not willingly hurt anyone without reason and would offer comfort where he may.

"Come Madam, don't cry, you will spoil your finery, pray hang it upon the chair so that it is not spoiled."

She removed her sunday best short jacket that had been her mother's and started absent mindedly to remove her blouse. Flemming watched bemused as she undressed.

She fumbled with his buttons, she was in need of comfort and he would not fail her. She smiled at him, a grateful smile, anticipatory, full of approbation, and watched greedily as he divested himself of his raiments and stood proud and naked except for his shiny black boots.

No word was spoken as she lay upon the white linen her wide spread legs invitation enough as Flemming ploughed a furrow down her slot with his proud standing prong, he thought not of her beauty for in truth she had little enough of that but of the softness and warmth and willingness of the Woman.

For all that his prong may have faltered but for that long had passed since his last assignation in Whitechapel, constantly he had sat lonely as the house reverberated to Rokeby pronging his whore come bride, and he had remained unrelieved but for the undesired emissions of the dreams of night, so now his prong relished the prospect of a proper gallop down the tunnel to paradise.

He was barely sheathed when resistance stopped him, she near forty summers yet intact, he thrust mightily and as she cried out he was within, riding as if for his life thrusting mightily as their passions met in ecstasy, his seed erupted and he knew that nine months hence she would bear his bastard child. He smiled, she was healthy and strong, childbirth would not wear her and she would dote upon the infant surely.

He pulled away seeing he blood of her ruination staining the bed linen.

"Oh sir what have we done."

"That what you deserved, sweet woman, I could not see you intact the day beyond your wedding, it would be not right, but we need one more thing to do, it is a trick of the bordello but efficatious for us today I feel, let us undress Mr Ramsden forthwith and settle the matter.

They worked to strip the somnambulant Butler an when was done Flemming whispered, "pray kiss upon his prong that he might take pleasure in his slumbers," and she put her lips to it and very soon it became hard.

"It's alive" she stated in surprise.

"Caress and worship it, sweet lady allow you instincts and desires full reign," she was uncertain,

"It will not choke you, do what you most desire," he urged and she kissed the tip then slowly took the whole length in her mouth.

Flemming saw Ramsdens sack twitch yet the release came unexpected to Mrs Ramsden who feared she may choke as the seed pumped and surged in her throat.

"It will be fine sweet lady, you must swallow, swallow your husbands seed, taste it savour it enjoy it."

Ramsden let forth a mighty fart of approval and rolled to face the wall, Flemming by now properly attired wished the Ramsdens good day and retired to his room.

By the fourth day Charlie Rokeby's honeymoon had become the stuff of legend, they spent the time in the bed chamber, their one brief appearance at luncheon barely lasted past the soup course before she led him away and they survived on bread and cold meats, it was even suggested their passion had been relieved in the bath tub and in the water closet itself. The flames of passion slowly were resolved to a white hot constancy from the flickering flames of the tinder of the first intrusion and by the fifth day Marys clothes and posessions had been sent for and Rokeby prepared to meet the staff.

He addressed them all, in the old ball room, among the rotting floorboards and peeling wall-paper under the leaking roof.

"I wish to thank you all for your loyalty, and I hope to repay this by retaining such of you in my employ as wish to remain, but changes are afoot and some may wish to be given references and seek positions elsewhere, but no one in my employ shall be thrown upon the streets, you have my word."

"We are eternally grateful for your mercy sir" stated Ramsden.

"You are worse than the Vicar Ramsden, try saying I thank you next time old chap."

Rokeby and Mary lay in bed again.

"Your father."

"He has offended against god, he must go." Mary stated.

"Not to prison"

"No but from the living. perhaps he could help with the sheep he was always whining about the good shepherd."

"There is a hovel on the Catesby road in which he could dwell." Joked Rokeby.

"It would serve well for his repentance."

"It was said in jest"

"And I speak in honesty, but I pray you might make good the funds so the shame of debtor's prison no longer hangs above him."

"As you wish, and your sisters?"

"To the whorehouse, so that they might find love!"

"You mistake love for passion."

"So demonstrate love, then passion, then love again and I shall decide what difference there be."

But even after a whole day's comparison she could detect not the slightest difference.

12