All Comments on 'A Virgin Again'

by Moon Dragon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Nice...

Slow and easy. Very sweet story. Good descriptions. And short enough to read quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hello cliff notes

It was a cute little story but came up short in many ways besudes length. Who were these people... they didn't even have names. Why should I care about these people? There is a story here, and there were flashes that showed you could tell it, and wanted to, but didn't.

Let it out. Let yourself go. No one here knows, or cares who Moon Dragon is.

Virtual_BurlesqueVirtual_Burlesquealmost 19 years ago
Great debut piece!

Technically, this is a very mature story for a Literotica debut. You have tried your hand at both a slightly unorthodox format and at realistic content, succeeding with both. Congratulations!

I look forward to your future submissions.

matriarchmatriarchalmost 19 years ago
Interesting style and technique.

I really enjoyed this story. Your style of writing appeals to me personally. The lack of descriptor or names I didn't find a problem. I have a strong enough imagination to visualise just what you were describing. It was short, but in no way lacking in intensity or passion. The ending was intriguing, maybe a deliberate lead in to further 'adventures', maybe not. A very good read. I look forward to more. Thank you.

Dar~Dar~almost 19 years ago
Wow

This really is a fabulous Debut. Keep writing. PLEASE

dr_mabeusedr_mabeusealmost 19 years ago
Sweet and Lovely

A delicate little flower of a story that packs surprising heat. The contrast between the gentle love-making and the intense emotion makes it tick very nicely.

goddessadorergoddessadoreralmost 19 years ago
Encore! Encore!

A very stimulating story with nice psychological shading at the end.

zukethecukezukethecukealmost 19 years ago
Very well written

This reads more like memory than like fiction! It's very appealing, not cliched, and makes me want to know more -- what the women said to one another when they woke up, and why this was a one-time thing. (Near the end of the story, you should change "lied down" to "lay down" though.) Do write more, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous