A Virgin Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"But as I have stated and mentioned time and time again, this is something that should be discussed before hand, openly and honestly with one another. It is a highly intimate act, so why shouldn't the discussion of it be treated just as intimately and openly? Find out what your partner likes or wants, even expects from it before you go rushing into it. And as far as actually swallowing a male's semen, there are other things you can do if you're still not inclined to do so, or find it difficult to do. Some women don't swallow, but still allow their partner to climax inside their mouth. Just spit it out afterwards."

That brought about a surprised gasp from everyone. Carol grinned. "But spit it out sensually, you'd be surprised but you can do it this way, and still bring about an erotic encounter while doing so. Even the visual of semen running out of a woman's mouth can be more provocatively stimulating to men than the knowledge of her swallowing it."

"Now, let's talk about the women! Women can have a wide variety of different kinds of orgasms as well. You may find that when a woman climaxes, she may become slightly wetter at that moment, or...she may go to the other side of that extreme and gush, or even experience a female ejaculation, or a wide variety of different things in between. Additionally, she may not climax or orgasm the same exact way every time either. A lot of that depends on the amount of stimulation she's received, how aroused she may be, as well as what kinds of techniques, toy's or even the kinds of fantasies she might currently be thinking about when she cums. All of these can have an impact on the type of orgasm a woman can have. From the slightly wet, to the very moist, to "puddling" as it's often referred to, gushing, squirting, ejaculating. There's all sorts and kinds of female orgasmic pleasures to be discovered."

Carol let that all sink in for a few minutes, then asked.

"Ok Melinda, let's begin with you. How many different kinds and types of orgasms have you personally experienced?"

Nervously she admitted to two or perhaps three of those.

"And which were they? How did they feel differently from one another? And which of those do you prefer experiencing the most?"

She was obviously a bit flustered, but like most everyone else, becoming aroused with the intensely explicit conversation taking place.

"Mostly I just get a little wet," she began shyly. "That's usually when I'm just masturbating for a little stress relief, or if I'm really tired and can't seem to fall asleep, then doing that sometimes helps."

"That's pretty normal and typical under those circumstances," Carol urged her to continue with a nod of her head.

"The other..." Melinda paused trying to collect herself though she was also blushing furiously. "If I'm really horny, spend some time..." she paused again becoming even more red-faced, "then sometimes, but not always, I sort of...there's this..."

"Go on honey," Carol said easily.

"I spurt a little. The first time I did it, I though I had peed, but I didn't, I mean it wasn't because it wasn't the same at all. I know, I even tasted it to make sure!" Now she was really blushing and hid her head shamefacedly.

"Nothing to be ashamed about Melinda, a lot of women can and do spurt as you call it, and you're right too, we don't pee when we're doing that."

Melinda looked up relieved that Carol had supported her statement.

"And the third?"

It became obvious to everyone that Carol was going to help Melinda work through this somewhat embarrassing admission.

"That's only happened once," she began. "One time my girlfriend Theresa..." Suddenly she stopped realizing what she'd just said. "I can't believe I just said that!" she stammered out in alarm.

"Melinda? I think the reality is that a lot of women have been curious at one time or another and have experimented with other women, that too is perfectly normal. I certainly have myself. Now please...continue."

Melinda gathered herself then rushed into it quickly. "I just sort of exploded, not sure how else to describe it, but suddenly there was this gush, and I just drenched her. On top of all that, it freaked her out and I've never seen or heard from her since. Needless to say, whenever I've even felt like that particular sensation is starting to happen, then I stop what I'm doing."

"So you deny yourself the pleasure of that particular orgasm then," Carol stated.

"I'm still not sure that's what it even was," Melinda thought back considering.

"Didn't it feel good?"

"I don't honestly remember, maybe, but like I said, it was so freaky that I can't remember if it was or it wasn't."

"Well, it a moment here, we'll see what we can do about that," Carol told her directly. "And how about you Patty?"

"Me? Ah well...I don't know really. I mean sure I get sorta wet, and get all tingly inside and kind of dizzy for a few moments, but that's about it."

"Do you masturbate often?" Carol asked.

"Ah no, not really," she admitted. "Once in a while is all, mostly at bedtime."

"I see. Kate?"

"I think I'm pretty much like everyone else," she said comfortably. "I can get pretty wet to be sure, dependant on how horny I am of course," she said smiling, turning towards me as she said that. "But there have been a few times when I'm sort of 'frothy' too I guess, which is the only real way to describe it. I mean I get all squishy inside, and then it sort of turns frothy and creamy I suppose, which leaks out of me when I cum, but not always," she added now feeling her cheeks redden.

Carol turned so she was now facing everyone once again. "These are all fairly typical and very normal examples and differences of the female orgasm. As I mentioned earlier, there are a wide variety's and ways that a woman can indeed orgasm, and not always in the same way. What I would like to do now is show everyone what one of those ways might be. But I would also like to ask Melinda if she would be brave enough to allow me to show her and all of you exactly what I mean."

Melinda looked up towards Carol in surprise and alarm.

"I don't know...I don't know if I can," she stammered uneasily.

"I'll help, if you'll let me," Pete stated smiling at her encouragingly. "You would? I mean you will?" Melinda asked surprised.

"Sure, if that's alright?" He questioned looking back towards Carol.

"That would be just fine," Carol agreed. "In fact, it would be my recommendation that you just place yourself here on these pillows, get all nice and comfy, and let me direct things and see if we can't give you a very nice, very intense orgasm. How's that sound?"

"Ok," she said hesitantly, but moved over and did what Carol had suggested.

"Jim? Pete? Why don't you two come over here on either side of her," Carol directed. "Do you enjoy having your breasts played with?" she asked directly.

"Yes," Melinda said nervously grinning. "I do that all the time when I'm, well...you know," she blushed. "But yes, I like that."

"Alright then, Pete? Jim? Why don't the two of you sort of just softly caress her then as I begin. Pete...don't forget to 'listen' to her signals, and watch her body language as we do this."

Even I had to admit this was fascinating. The rest of us gathered around, though not too closely to cause Melinda any further discomfort, but it was a bit of a surprise when it was fully realized what Carol's full intentions were. Spreading Melinda's legs quite revealingly, she began to lightly caress Melinda's wide openly displayed pussy, running the tips of her fingers up and down the slick folds, pausing to tease with the gentle tip of a finger, the hard pink nubbin of her femininity. Melinda moaned pleasurably, closing her eyes and affectively shutting everyone out, except for the presence of two pairs of hands that now began to kneed and caress her full breasts.

When Carol was confident Melinda was truly ready, she leaned over lying down, placing herself comfortably between her legs and allowed her tongue to now begin doing what her fingers had been doing only moments ago. Melinda squirmed beneath her, but not in some effort to get away, more in an involuntary control as her body responded to the titillating sensations that Carol's tongue and lips were suddenly bringing to her.

"Whew," Kate moaned in a near whisper kneeling next to me as we watched. "Who'd have thought?"

Though I didn't exactly answer her vocally, I couldn't have agreed more and knelt behind her cupping her breasts, toying with them softly as we sat there watching Melinda's pussy being eaten, along with everyone else.

Carol took a great deal of time, she was obviously in no hurry here whatsoever. Jim and Pete watched Melinda's responses, massaging, then more forcefully stimulating the young woman's breasts as Pete looked towards Jim for occasional direction, emulating the other man's techniques as the two of them played with Melinda's breasts. "Fuck," we all heard Patty moan in obvious pleasure and enjoyment. I'm not even sure she knew she'd uttered the word as she too knelt off to one side, allowing herself a clear view of what Carol was contentedly doing to Melinda's cunt. She had one hand down between her own legs, obviously frigging herself as she watched while Bill sat next to her, doing the same thing to himself.

Suddenly Melinda's eyes flew open. "I...I...maybe you'd better stop doing whatever it is that you're doing," she near panicked. "I'm starting to feel that one feeling..." she breathed harshly.

Carol spoke, though briefly remaining down between Melinda's legs. "Relax, that's what I want you to feel," she explained. "Just let it happen, give into it and let it happen. Trust me."

Jim had now leaned over and began licking and sucking Melinda's breast, taking his cue from that, Pete quickly began doing the same thing to the other as Melinda moaned audibly, her back suddenly arching upwards off of the cushion of pillows beneath her.

"Oh god, oh fuck...oh fuck!" She wailed suddenly.

At that moment Carol sat up slightly, her fingers taking over for whatever her lips and tongue had been doing. "Now, watch her, watch this as she cums," she announced to everyone.

A second later a flush of clear liquid exploded from Melinda's cunt in a wide forceful spray that literally drenched Carol's still stroking hand, not to mention splashing directly against her own magnificent looking breasts, coating them in a wet oily substance that dripped from her as though someone had thrown a full glass of water against them.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Carol continued to urge as Melinda's pussy seemed to continue pumping out additional little spurtings, though all those that followed, curiously interesting in their own rite, had not had the volume of eruption that the very first one had had.

Melinda all but collapsed at that point, exhausted, surprised, and had even begun weeping.

"Is she all right?" Pete asked worriedly.

"She'll be fine," Carol assured him. "She's just allowed herself to experience something she's been denying herself all along."

Everyone more or less scooted back to where they had once been sitting, still slightly amazed and in awe at the glorious pussy-spurting spectacle hey had all just witnessed.

"Wow, that was amazing," Melinda finally spoke a few minutes later. "In all this time, I've never felt one quite that intense before, wow...shit...thank you!" Was all she could manage to say.

"You're very well...cum!" Carol teased her emphasizing the true meaning behind the phrase.

"Well class, as much as I would love to try and show the rest of you what's possible, we unfortunately need to try and stick to the schedule. So, for any of you here who have make-up classes you would like to try and pass, you need to go to those from here. For the rest of you, you're free for the next two hours, and then the last class of the day is a general gathering of everyone."

"Everyone?" Bill asked curiously.

"Yes, something that I think a lot of you will find interesting and enjoyable," was all Carol was willing to admit. "So, until after the break then," she stood dismissing everyone.

As we filed out the door, I saw Pete's wide open smile towards Melinda. "I'm going to go make up that class session I failed," he told her.

"Want some company?" she asked.

"Sure!" he grinned back at her. "But only if you promise to be honest and open when you have to comment on what you don't like and do like about me," he said honestly.

"I promise I will," Melinda stated. "But I can tell you one thing I really do like," she said grinning, then reached down and once again slipped her hand inside Pete's robe.

"He's sure changed," Kate said as we passed the two of them.

"So's she," I stated.

"Haven't we all?" Kate added to that, and then reached down holding my hand as we headed off to get something decent to eat and talk about the intensity of the morning's class.

#

"I'm still on fire," she confided to me after we had sat down and begun eating. "And I don't mind telling you either Dave, had we had more time, I'd have volunteered to go next, and I've never even thought about having sex with another woman! But after seeing what Carol did for Melinda, I might have to reconsider that notion."

I laughed, "What? You didn't enjoy it when I did it to you?" For a moment she looked aghast until she realized I was only kidding with her. "Relax, I know what you mean, and it's not like I'm any kind of expert either you know? I learned a lot from all that too. And Carol obviously is one hell of an instructor!"

"She really is isn't she?" Kate had to admit. "And I'll tell you something else too Dave, I am really glad I came here after all. I mean at first, especially with everything we had to go through I was starting to wonder. But now, I can honestly say I have learned a lot about myself, and my sexuality. I don't feel nearly as uptight or as afraid as I once was."

Once again I agreed with her, I had learned a lot too, and was surprised that even with the way some things were presented, and the 'on-hands' kind of instruction we'd gone through might seem pretty wild for anyone not having gone through it themselves, I was more than glad that I had.

"Wonder what the BIG group class is going to be like," Kate stated a moment later.

"Was just thinking that myself," I told her. "Though perhaps it's more of a wrap up for everything else we've now gone through. And I do know we're supposed to find out more about the specialized one on one instruction that will be available for those who are interested tomorrow. So maybe that's it."

"Yeah maybe," Kate said still wondering. "Anyway, we've still got about forty-five minutes before we're supposed to meet in the main meeting room. Ya wanna?"

"Wanna what?" I asked back though I had a pretty good idea where this was leading. I just wanted to hear her say it.

"You know damn good and well what I mean, you want to practice some of that oral-sex stuff we just learned about? Or would you rather go for a swim instead?"

"Hmmm, tough choice," I said pretending to think it over. "I guess we could do both!" I suggested lamely.

Kate laughed, though we both looked towards the pool area. It was still interesting to see how many people now swam naked, other's lounging in chairs near by, most no longer even bothering to wear their color assigned robes.

"It probably wouldn't shock too many people if we did," I added.

"Probably not, but I wouldn't want to be the first one to start doing it either," Kate chuckled

"So, your room or mine?" I asked suddenly standing up.

"Which one's closer?" She giggled.

Mine was only a few doors down the hall away from hers.

"Yours," I said laughing at the obvious silliness of that statement.

"Well then?" Kate stood, dropping her robe which she quickly picked up, racing with it in hand so as not to slow her down as she did.

I followed along behind her at a much slower pace, though I was grinning wickedly upon reaching her beautiful nude form as she stood waiting by the elevator for the trip up to our rooms.

"Ever done anything in an elevator?" she asked just as the doors opened.

"Nope...not yet."

"Me either," she said reaching for me. "Until now anyway."

#

Thirty minutes wasn't nearly enough time for us to enjoy ourselves as much as we might have liked to, but it was all the time that we had.

"Consider it foreplay for later," she grinned promising me a lot more.

"Great, nothing better than walking into a room full of people sporting an erection," I told her even as I threw on my robe.

"Oh, you never know, in this place, it just might be!" she teased back slipping her own robe on as well.

By the time we arrived, there was a sizeable group of people all wearing different colored robes as we began making our way in. I had expected to see rows of chairs, benches or something along those lines as we did, but surprisingly, the entire room was merely filled with a bunch of large comfortable looking cushions and pillows scattered about the floor. Off to one side of the room they were serving refreshments, and though it was only late afternoon, I noticed they were also serving wine.

"Want one?" I asked.

"Yes please."

"Red or white?"

"Preferably white," Kate stated. "And while you're doing that, I'll go reserve us a place."

I watched as she began gathering a few cushions and pillows, making a nice comfortable nest for us to lie in when I returned.

Likewise, others began doing the same as the room quickly filled. Many began to gather in their familiar little groups by color, though we'd not been told to do so. Spotting us, Patty and Bill made their way over joining us. "Seen Pete or Melinda yet?" Patty asked.

"Not yet, but Pete did have a make-up class he decided to go to," she offered.

"Good for him!" Patty replied. But just then they entered, standing for a moment looking through the throng of people that had gathered. "There they are!" Kate announced, waving them over.

By this time there were at least fifty or sixty people in the room, Carol along with the other instructors stood in casual conversation with a few while waiting for the remaining stranglers who hadn't arrived as yet to come in.

Kate laughed out loud suddenly.

"What's so funny?" we all asked.

"Never in a million years would I think there would be so many virgins in one place."

"You've certainly got a point there," I said chuckling along with her, and wondered for a moment how many of them wouldn't be, before the weekend was over.

#

After a few minutes everyone quieted down as Carol then took a microphone and stood on center stage at the podium.

"Before we begin," she began, "There are a few announcements I'd like to make," there was a long table sitting off to one side, several books sat open on top of it which she now pointed towards. "After this session, each of you are invited to come up here and schedule any one on one session's you might like to do or try tomorrow. It's by appointment only of course, and will be on a first come first serve basis. Obviously each of the specialized appointments will be given by the instructor whose name appears on the front of each of these books. So if there is one of them in particular you'd prefer to meet or be with, then I'd advise you to sign up as quickly as possible as there are unfortunately only so many each of us can attend to during the course of the day. Also, tomorrow night we will have a going away party for all of you, thanking you for coming here and participating, along with a special graduation ceremony for a select few hopefully," she added with a knowing smile. "And with that being said, it's time to get down to business once again."

With that, Carol simply opened her white colored bathrobe letting it fall to the floor around her feet. As she did, so did the other instructors standing behind and beside her until all of them were just as equally nude.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers