A Virgin Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"See?" Kate said pointing, "You're not alone!"

I looked, sure enough, and a little surprised by it, Jim stood on stage next to where Carol stood sporting a full-on erection.

"What the hell?" I wondered, as I was sure several others were too.

"All of us will be here for the next two hours," Carol informed us. "Consider this a pre-get acquainted party, party. But what we'd really like for all of you to do is to experience and enjoy, your new found sexuality. There is really only one firm rule here," she stated seriously. "As always, no means no, not maybe, not possibly, simply no. We don't want anyone here feeling uncomfortable or feeling pressure to participate one way or the other. If all you wish to do is sit, watch, relax, have refreshments or chat amongst yourselves, then please feel free to do so. However," she grinned pausing looking about the wide variety of wondering people who sat curiously waiting to hear what the 'however' was. "What we also want you to know, and feel comfortable enough in doing, is to go ahead and play amongst yourselves openly."

There was a few sprinkling gasps at that, along with several snickers and nervous laughter.

"The whole point is to invite you to approach others you haven't met yet, give these new thoughts, feelings and emotions a chance to work in the real world. Introduce yourselves and have fun. Sure, we're making it easy for you in a sense, but in the long run it will go a long ways to improving your sense of self-value, confidence, and helping many of you to overcome your shyness. So hopefully some of you will be brave enough to do so. Brave enough to be watched while you are, and brave enough to watch others if you aren't."

"Holy cow," I whispered to Kate. "Sure you don't want to go back to the pool and simply do what we discussed there?"

She laughed. "No one there to see us now anyway!"

"Just remember, if you approach someone and they're not interested in participating with you, that no means no. Otherwise, we hope that all of you will find this to be an enlightening experience as well as a rather exciting one to watch or become involved in. Now, to get things started, I and my staff are going to come down amongst you, if you're interested in having some fun with us, then please join us. And other than that, we hope that everyone simply has a good time."

It wasn't really that, which surprised me the most. By now I was pretty much of a mind to expect just about anything, so gathering everyone here as the last class of the day to explore some exhibitionistic desires, or even voyeuristic tendencies wasn't what surprised me the most. It was when Pete nonchalantly stood and removed his robe. Though many curious participants had already filtered down to where the instructors had placed themselves in the near middle of the room, the moment Pete had taken off his own robe, revealing himself to many startled onlookers, he began gathering a small crowd around him all by himself.

"Good for Pete!" Kate said enthusiastically, though she might have been drooling a little bit herself as she said that. "Shall we? Join them?" She then asked me.

"Oh, why the hell not?" I grinned back at her. After all, I still had a hard on.

Maybe it was because the six of us had already gotten quite comfortable seeing one another nude, not to mention a few other things, that we all felt so now too. And like us perhaps, people in some of the other groups who had gone through similar situations to ours felt also comfortable together, were gradually removing their robes as well. It wasn't long then when the vast majority of everyone there had in fact taken off their robes leaving only a small handful who hadn't as yet, though before the two hours were up, would themselves end up doing so.

It wasn't long before the chatter of conversations which were taking place became the erotic sound of people moaning and groaning throughout the room. Certainly the counselors and instructors had helped start things off, but so had a good many others like Pete and Melinda who had anxiously joined in, soon gathering a few others as they did.

The fact that Kate and I had left one another wanting back in the room helped ease each of us into it as well, as we now lay, playfully fondling one another, watching our new found friends, as well as several other semi-strangers who happened to have been sitting close by. Amidst all that, some mingled, some remained where they would, a few "No's" though rarely being uttered, as some few did then join with others in delightful play and exploration of one another, sometimes in small groups, sometimes in pairs or even larger groups as the time progressed.

I knew, and had known from the beginning that as much as I liked Kate and had enjoyed being with her, the likelihood of our continuing our relationship out side these walls wasn't very likely. We lived a goodly distance away from one another for one thing, and for another, I also knew that as much as I liked her, which I did, that I had no intention of losing my virginity with her, any more than she intended on losing hers with me. I had also known that she had, out of a natural curiosity wanted to explore what it was like to touch someone else besides myself, and the most obvious candidate to do that with was Pete. And though he was certainly enjoying Melinda's attention at the moment, I had also gotten the distinct impression from the two of them earlier on, theirs was also a mutual enjoyment and appreciation of one another, but nothing much more beyond that, beyond this time together anyway, just as it wasn't for many of those who were here. So it was that I smiled as I reached upwards giving one of Melinda's breasts a gentle tickle with my finger. "No?" I asked smiling at her causing her to laugh as she briefly caught a return smile from Kate as they moved past one another, Kate now towards Pete, and Melinda now towards me.

I soon nestled myself comfortably between Melinda's legs as we each lay on our sides, a moment later, I felt a tickle and a light touch, glancing up I was surprised, yet pleased to see Patty as she tentatively touched me. I nodded my head yes, noticing as I had that Bill too had joined with Kate and Pete in a much similar fashion so that the six of us, now gathered together exploring one another as well as ourselves, had brought to a new ending where we'd all began just a few days before a brand new beginning.

#

Oh yes, and I don't mind adding that I was amongst the special few who actually graduated from the course. Carol turned out to be the best fuck imaginable, especially for the first time. It was right, at least for me anyway. There was no fear, no nervousness, and I learned much during the time I spent with her, and more importantly, I will always and forever remember it, and thank her for it, for the time patience and understanding she was able to give to me.

#

As far as our little group? Well, Melinda and Pete were amongst the very few who ended up being together, married now, and giving one another their virginities. So for them it worked as it turned out. Kate eventually met and married an old high-school friend she had kept a crush for, more confident after the seminar to have finally approached him. Bill and Patty went their own separate ways too, though as I understand it, each of them have remained in close contact, just as Kate, her husband, and Carol and I do.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. I am now one of the instructors at the seminar. Best damn job I've ever had.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers