A Visit to a Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee shuffled down across my body again. She rubbed her sex across my chest and down my abdomen. I could feel her moisture on me. As she approached my rampant erection she teased me again. Skilfully she shifted her body so that my probing member didn't enter her but again she moved so my erection parted her lips and massaged her clit.

Once again I was able to hold her as she lay prone across me. I held her sides and just revelled it the feel of her. She felt fit and firm, and then I moved so that I could feel her breasts again. I love her breasts. They are small and perfectly formed and have tiny aureole surrounding the nipples. The nipples were hard and it's so sexy to feel them against the softness of the breast. It's a perfect combination!

Again she lifted up and I felt her piss on me again, and again the warm flow on my erection almost took me over the edge. She stopped and grinned down at me, knowing she was being really kinky.

"I want to lick you again" I croaked, and this time as she lifted up I eased myself down the mattress and got underneath her again. This time, rather than wait to drink her offering I lifted my mouth to her pussy and hungrily started to lick her again. She tastes wonderful and I was savouring her when she started to pee again. With my tongue parting her lips and delving deep into her, I could feel and taste her pee as it flowed out of her and ran across my tongue. It was wonderful to play with the stream and have my tongue inside her and mouth pressed firmly against her pussy as she let herself go. Unfortunately she soon stopped as she had emptied her bladder but this had been the most erotic sex I had ever had and my mind was on a high like I had never experienced before.

I moved from underneath her and lay her down on her back. I feasted my eyes on her again, drinking in the sight before me. Here was a woman at the peak of her sexuality and who was enjoying everything that her body is capable of. She was beautiful lying there, naked, unabashed and her sex showing the signs of arousal. More than any film star, or porn star, this was the ultimate woman before me and I had to pinch myself that I was here with her.

I wanted desperately to be inside her but I also wanted to burn this image of her onto my retinas so I could relive them later. I leaned forward slightly to feel her body. She has so many "best" features I don't want to place one about another. She has a wonderful personality and is great fun to be with, the has the most beautiful face that is both alluring and heart-stoppingly beautiful when she smiles, and she is tall and has long long legs than are just so sexy. Her hairless sex is perfect as I have said before and the stomach is flat and firm, but it is her breasts that I love to feel. I adore small tits and hers are small and firm and I wish could just touch and feel and caress them all the time. I did so now.

Then leaning forward my erection touched her sex. Dee moaned ever so slightly and her hands went between her legs to where our bodies were touching. She held my member and rubbed it against her and side to side across her clit. My copious precum was adding to her moisture and making it all very slippery. I shifted back away from her slightly and she instinctively pushed my erection down so it could enter her. I moved slightly forward so that only the tip of my cock was inside her and the sensations of such pure pleasure ran from my erection through my body and exploded in my brain. I looked down at Dee and just drank in her beauty.

I pushed forward and sank my whole length into her and lay across her body, feeling her under me. I could feel the hardness of her erect nipples and the softness of her breasts against my chest. I could feel her flat abdomen against mine and by god I could feel the contours of her inner body enveloping my erection. I moved to keep the stimulation going and felt different parts of the inside of her sex and all the while just waves after waves of pleasure washed over me.

I shifted back so I moved from the missionary position to one where I was kneeling between her legs and still I was buried inside her. This was so that I could see her as well as feel her and I said" Dee, there is no place in the world I would rather be than here inside you!"

She gave her wicked smile and chuckled, and then her hand went to that sensitive spot at the top of her sex. From my position I could see her clit as it was slightly exposed from its protective hood, and she started to rub herself.

I at the same time started to move more rapidly and I could feel her muscles as she gripped me from within. Pushing in I could feel different parts of her, from the more abrasive area on the top of her vagina to the narrower area near her cervix.

Our movements became more rapid and encouraged by her moans I drove in deeper and faster. Her hand was a blur as she rubbed her clit and soon I got to the point of no return. I told her I was cumming and that I wanted to cum inside her, to feed her my sperm and she encouraged me with her moans and her body undulated and writhed beneath me. She grabbed my hips to pull me further into her and my orgasm hit. I bucked wildly as I came lifting her off the mattress as I lost control and tried to drive even deeper into her. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through me as I ejaculated deep inside Dee, sharing a part of my body with her as she had done earlier with me. As my cock spasmed I could feel her muscles inside clenching also. After about 4 hours of sex and foreplay it seemed to me that I kept on cumming and I loved the feeling of intimacy as I filled her with my spunk.

All too soon however it was over and I collapsed of top of her. I was totally sated and while still inside her I asked her if she wanted me to return the favour with a little more watersports. Dee loves the feeling of being filled and I suggested that I relieve myself inside her now.

She giggled and said that maybe that was not such a good idea, as when we walked downstairs she would have pee dribbling down between her legs and that may cause a scene!

I rolled off her and as I looked up was surprised to see that we had an audience. Normally when the door is shut no one comes in but maybe the noise had raised curiosity! I grinned at Debs and asked her if she wanted to continue while I recovered, and pointed out one man in particular. Here was someone very well endowed with an enormous cock that Dee would love to feel inside her, unfortunately he was a midget in other areas and not Dee's sort at all!

We had been in the club for several hours and it was time to return to normal life so we passed up further playtime. However a shower was called for so that we didn't return home each smelling of sex and we made our way downstairs. Dee, walking naked, past the men gazing at her was such a turn on. We made our way downstairs to the shower area and got under the showers. The showers are open and as we got under one, another man got in next to us ostensibly to wash, but really just to get close and look at Dee. Before I started to wash her I still needed to take a leak and so stood in front of Dee and she held me as I emptied my bladder. She played the stream of piss across her stomach and the man in the next shower watched closely as relieved myself over Dee, though I wish I was doing it inside her, either into her beautiful pussy or her mouth!

Soon I was empty and so I lathered Dee up with soap as more men came to feast her eyes on her nakedness and we washed ourselves, and then made our way upstairs to return to our spouses and a mundane life. The memory will stay with me forever however, a memory of a shared intimacy and wonderful sex with without doubt the most beautiful, sexy, erotic woman that I have ever met.

*

This was a true story...and any feedback gratefully received!

12