All Comments on 'A Visit to My Sister's Pt. 02'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are an awesome erotic writer, I thoroughly enjoy your stories, and the characters. I've bookmarked you and will undoubtedly read all of your work. Sincerely, Thomas

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Funny turnons for different people.

It takes all kinds to make this old world go around.

jdbjdjdbjdabout 7 years ago
***** ABSOLUTELY SUPERB *****

Thank You ... Thank You ..... THANK YOU !!!!

Best Cuckold story I have ever read.

Five Stars and more ...... Much More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHERE IS PART ONE?

I'd love to read Part 1 first. Is it under a different title or what?

F4N0FIT85F4N0FIT85about 3 years ago

I too am in search of part one. Can anyone help?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a little long to get to where we knew it was going and I wish her taunting was more encouraging, like: “…I know its hard to admit it but it’s okay. Your submissive to a big cock, so what? So am I. What’s wrong with that?…” It seems like it would give him permission to accept his kink.

But I love the religious judgment being reduces to where it came from - his human inadequacy and need to provide (pleasure) for his wife (and himself).

I identified more with Tom because I’m well endowed but a little with Roy too. I’m no real cuckhold, but the idea watching my wife *really* cum hard from getting fucked better, longer and more professionally (perhaps by several men) than my normal is very sexy. I love the Idea of her being wanton and free (of her conservative self) and the idea of eating my wife's freshly fucked cunt (no other word fits there) and knowing she came several times from her fucking turns me on. I’m aroused at the fantasy and cleaning her seems like the right thing for her husband to do - just like she always cums at the thought of me fucking another woman right over her face so she could be right there for cleanup. Ha but is all in fun in fantasy because all others disappear when you cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous