A Visit to My Sister's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Janet's hand.

"Will you dance with me?"

Without saying anything, she turned toward me. I put my arms around her and we began to sway to the music on the radio. I caressed her back lightly with my hands and she let out a little sigh, nuzzling her head against my chest. We moved around the room as we danced, oblivious to the fact that we were being watched. Occasionally, my hands would slip down across her hips to gently caress her ass.

She looked up at me. I looked into her eyes, and then lower, to her red, pouting lips, and I knew I had to kiss her. I lowered my face to hers and lightly brushed my lips sideways against hers. She let out a little moan, and as I again touched my lips to hers, her lips parted slightly and I felt her hand leave my shoulder to gently pull my head tighter to hers. Now our lips were tight together, our open mouths locked against each other's, our tongues exploring and massaging. Occasionally, Janet would let out a tiny whimper from the back of her throat. Her mouth felt so warm and wet against mine, and I could feel my cock slowly rising.

Suddenly, Roy let out a loud moan. My first thought was, 'Christ, the guy's having a heart attack.' Janet and I stopped dancing and turned toward him. As we watched, Roy's cock began to slowly quiver up and down. He moaned again, and his head began rolling from side to side. We watched as the quivering motions of his cock became faster and his hips began to buck up and down on the chair.

Then suddenly, a large string of cum spurted out of his cock. Then another, and another. The cum flew up and spattered over his suit coat and tie in large, sloppy globs. One spurt made it to his face and landed on his glasses. Unable to wipe it off, Roy was forced to watch as it slowly dripped off the bottom of his glass frame onto his cheek.

We continued to watch as Roy's cock drooped lower and slowly shrank, finally plopping down into a small puddle of cum at its base. He held his head low against his chest, staring at what he's done.

"God, that's disgusting!" Janet burst out, "You're disgusting, Roy. I'll get a towel so you can clean up the awful mess you've made." She started toward the bathroom but I held her back.

"Let him stay like that." I said, "Let's continue our dance."

I took her in my arms again, and we resumed dancing. I think Janet was rather put off by Roy's little explosion, to say the least, and it took a few minutes before she could allow herself to relax again. But she did. She cupped the back of my head in her hand, and pulled gently, bringing her open mouth and mine together.

I let both my hands slide lower until they cupped her asscheeks. We continued to dance, our mouths still tight together, my hands firmly on her ass, pulling her harder against me. I slowly began to lift the back of her skirt until it was balled up at her waist. Now, my hands were caressing her ass through her panties.

I remembered Roy and lead Janet across our personal dance floor until we were no more than a few feet away from him. We danced with Janet's back to him. My hands moved up to the waistband of her panties and slowly slid inside.

"That feels so good, Janet," I said, loud enough for Roy to hear. "The skin of your bare ass feels so smooth and soft and warm against my hands."

I looked over Janet's shoulder at Roy. He was staring intently at us. From his position, Janet's back would be exposed to him. He would see her calves, and her thighs, and higher, he would see the movement of my hands under her panties as I caressed and molded her ass. I saw his cock, covered with cum, starting to twitch as it lay on his stomach.

With my right hand, I reached up and undid the top button of Janet's blouse. Lowering my head, I kissed the middle of the little valley just showing at the top of her breasts. Janet's breath was coming faster now, and as I kissed her again, she let out a little moan, loud enough for Roy to hear.

My hand went to the next button, and the next until they were all undone. I reached under her blouse and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight, feeling the warmth of the bare skin of her back against my hands. By now, my cock was rock hard. We were still dancing, and with each step we took, Janet's hips swayed, making her pelvis push and rub against my cock. Every once in a while, I tiny little whimper would come out of her mouth.

Releasing my hands from her back, I slowly parted the front of her blouse and lifted it off her shoulder and down her arms until it fell to the floor. I embraced her again, and topless except for her bra, Janet and I continued to dance. I raised my arm and lead her unto a slow dancing rotation, until I was behind her and she was facing her husband. I put my arms around her and locked my hands together against her stomach as we continued to sway back and forth to the music, the bulge in my pants pushing against her ass.

"Roy is watching us," I said to Janet, making sure my voice was loud enough for him to hear, "see that expression of pain on his face. Maybe that's because he's getting turned on again and he's helpless to do anything about it. Does it turn you on, Roy? Does it turn you on when you see me dancing with your wife? Does it turn you on when you see me kissing her? When you see me stroking her ass?"

Roy let out a moan and turned his head to the side.

"Look at us, Roy!" I commanded, "Look at us as we dance." He did.

I took a step back and undid the clasp of Janet's bra. Still standing behind her, I put my arms around her and held her bra-covered breasts with my hands.

"Roy, I'm going to take Janet's bra off now. So I can see her breasts, naked and exposed to me." I slid the bra straps off her shoulders and released my hands from her breasts, allowing the bra to fall to the floor. I cupped a hand underneath each breast, holding them up so I could see them from my position behind her. Large and heavy in my hands, her breasts had huge pink aureoles with hard little nipples protruding from the center. I caressed and kneaded her breasts, enjoying the warm feel of them in my hands. Janet moaned and I felt her ass push back and rub against my cock.

I knew I had to feel my skin bare against hers. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, then took Janet's arms and turned her until she faced me. Now I could see her breasts in all their magnificence. They were large and full and round and I couldn't resist bending down and softy kissing the tip of each breast with an open mouth, gently pushing at each nipple with my tongue. I took Janet in my arms and pulled her tight against me. I had been feeling her breasts against my chest all evening as we danced, and now I wanted to feel them for real, naked and unencumbered against me. I pulled her tight, and we continued dancing.

"I've never felt like this," Janet whispered, "I've never felt so free. So open. Roy hardly ever touched me, and when we did...do it, it was always in the dark, under the covers. I think he was always embarrassed about it and wanted to get it over with as fast as possible." She pulled my head down again and we kissed. I could feel a slight trembling in Janet's hands and her breath was coming a little faster.

"Tom," she whispered, "Tom, I'm ready now. I want to do it now. In front of him. I want you to...fuck me. In front of him. To make him embarrassed. To make him ashamed. I have to live with him after, but I can deal with that. I can handle it."

Janet reached down and gently cupped her hand over the bulge in my pants. She let out a little gasp.

"It's...so big," she whispered, "I've felt it pushing against me all evening, but I had no idea...I want him to see it."

"What?"

"I want Roy to see your cock. I want him to see how big it is compared to his...puny thing."

"O.K. He'll see it. Later," I told her.

As Janet's bare breasts pushed against my chest, I knew I couldn't last much longer. My cock was aching for release. There were three buttons on the side of her skirt and I reached down and undid them, then slid the skirt off her hips to the floor.

Holding her against me with my left arm, I cupped my right hand over the front of her crotch. Her panties were soaking wet. Through the fabric of her panties, I slowly ran my finger over the contours of her pussy, feeling the outlines of her pussy lips and the valley between them. As my finger moved higher and discovered her little clitoris, Janet let out a cry, and I could feel her entire body begin to tremble slightly. I started to remove my hand, but she quickly grabbed it held it firmly in place over her cunt.

I could feel her hand trembling as she reached down and began to unbuckle my belt. She undid the clasp on my pants, and pulling my zipper down, began to caress my throbbing cock through my underwear. My pants fell to my knees and I kicked them off. We were still pretending to dance, at least our bodies continued to sway to the music as our hands caressed and probed at each other's most private parts.

I reached down, and taking the hem of her panties, pulled them down until she could step out of them. I was able now to see with my eyes what I'd been touching. Her cunthair was brown, and it was obvious she didn't trim it. Her hair was lush and bushy, hiding the treasures below it.

Now it was Janet's turn. She pulled my underwear down to my knees, and I kicked them off. Finally, my cock was free. Erect and hard, it stood straight up, the veins on its side throbbing. Janet had been standing in front of me, blocking Roy's view, but as she stepped slightly to one side, allowing him to see my cock, he gave out a loud gasp.

Now, with both of us totally naked, I took her hand and we danced again, my hard cock pressed tight against her belly and her cunt dripping with desire. Finally, Janet put her mouth to my ear, and with her breath coming in short, heavy pants, whispered, "I think dancing time is over."

She sat on the edge of the bed, and I moved to join her when I remembered one last thing. I lifted the back of Roy's chair, and shifted it around until he faced the bed.

By now, Janet was lying on the bed. Her eyes had a glazed-over look to them. Her legs were parted slightly and her pelvis, covered by her heavy brown bush, was making small involuntary up and down motions. I knelt over her. There would be no foreplay, I knew that she was ready and my throbbing cock told me I was ready. I shifted her position slightly on the bed so her open cunt was pointing directly at Roy, then I slowly lowered myself onto her, my cockhead slowly pushing apart her cuntlips.

Janet's cunt was dripping with her juices, so despite my size, after only three or four slow, forceful strokes, I could feel the soft cushion of her heavy, dense patch of pubic hair meeting with mine. I was inside her, as deep as I could get. Slowly, I began to withdraw my cock. Then slowly down again. Janet let out a little moan. I began to speed up my actions. I moved my cock a little faster. I plunged a little harder.

"Roy," she suddenly cried out, "Are you watching? Are you watching as he fucks me? Are you watching as he splits me apart with his big cock? Not like your little boy one, Roy."

"Oh, God," she screamed, "Yes, do it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

My cock pumped harder and faster into her cunt, and sweat began dripping off my face onto her breasts.

"Yes, do it!" she continued screaming, "Roy, he's going to cum in me. He's going to cum deep inside me. He's going to spurt his cum in me. Do you like that, Roy? Do you like thinking about another man's cum in me?"

Roy suddenly let out another loud, low, animal moan. As I pumped my cock deep into Janet's cunt, I looked over at Roy and saw his hips bucking up and down, I saw his cock, hard again, begin to twitch and realized he was about to cum. He let out another moan, and I watched as a second load of cum shot out of his cock, spraying over his stomach.

And then, I felt the muscles in Janet's cunt begin to tighten and quiver around my cock and I felt her whole body begin to shake, and I knew her orgasm had started. I increased the speed of my strokes and realized it was time for me also. I felt the first spurt of cum blast out of my cock. Then another and another as I continued to pump her. I pushed my cock deep into her, and each downward stroke of my cock was met by a hard upward thrust of her pelvis.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she moaned, "Do it! I'm cumming... I'm cummmmming now!"

I let out a long uncontrollable moan as I felt the last of my cum spurting into Janet's cunt. She screamed again, and then it was over. Janet's body went limp and she seemed to melt into the bed. I collapsed on top of her, our sweaty bodies in contact from head to toe.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. I could feel my cock slowly deflating in Janet's cunt. She lifted her head and looked at her husband.

"Did you like that, Roy? Did you like seeing your wife getting fucked while you sprayed yourself with your own cum? You're filthy and disgusting."

I slowly pulled my cock out of her rolled off to the side of the bed. Now, I was the one who was confused, not knowing what would happen next.

Janet, naked and covered with sweat, stood and faced her husband.

"Did you like that, you filthy disgusting bastard?" she asked, "Did you like seeing his big cock fucking my cunt? Did you like it when his cum spurted into me?"

Roy looked down at the floor.

Janet turned to me.

"Put him up on the bed," she said.

I looked at her, a puzzled expression on my face.

"You heard me. I said put him up on the bed!"

I unfastened the tie from the back of the chair and began to untie his wrists.

"No, keep them tied," Janet told me.

"Get on the bed, you piece of shit," she commanded.

With his head still bowed, Roy crawled onto the bed. His suit and shirt were covered with white blotches of drying cum. His pants were down around his knees and he still had his shoes on.

Janet stood naked beside the bed, looking down at him.

"You like to cum, Roy, don't you? Tell me!"

He nodded.

"But you can't cum like a real man. You can't cum fucking a woman. Your cock is so tiny and worthless you can only cum thinking about a real man fucking your wife. Isn't that right, you worthless piece of shit?"

Roy looked up at her. His face turned red and he slowly nodded. Meanwhile, I stood by the side of the bed, watching what was going on, trying to understand.

Janet glared down at him.

"If you like cum so much, I'll give you some." She crawled up on the bed and knelt above him, her knees on either side of his body. She moved herself up until her crotch was directly above his face. Watching from behind her, I could make out the open lips of her cunt hanging over his face. With her legs spread apart as she straddled him, her asshole, pink and puckered was fully exposed to me.

"Look at my cunt," she said to him, "Open your eyes and look at my hairy cunt. It's full of his cum. A real man's cum. If you like cum so much you can have as much as you want now."

Slowly, Janet lowered her wet and dripping cunt onto Roy's face, grinding it against his mouth.

Her upper body was erect above him, her breasts swinging up and down as she pushed her cunt harder into her husband's face. From the back, I couldn't see anything of Roy's face, it was hidden under Janet's outspread thighs and ass. But I could see her. She reached both hands to her breasts and began pulling at her nipples, twisting and tugging them hard until her breasts were stretched and distended. Her hips began to slide up and down against her husband's face as if in a slow fucking motion, and she let out a scream.

"Yes! Yes! Taste my cunt! Suck his cum out of my cunt! Take it all in your mouth and swallow it, you worthless piece of shit!"

Janet began to shake violently, her hips pounding up and down on Roy's face, grinding her cunt harder against his mouth. She screamed again, then slowly slid her body off of his and collapsed on the bed.

I stood there, looking at them. I looked at Roy, lying on his back, his little cock shriveled up, his suit covered with dried white stains. His entire face glistened, covered by a wet, slimy-white coating of body fluids. His moustache was a mound of white froth on his upper lip.

And I looked at Janet, collapsed beside him, with her legs spread wide so I could see her open cunt. It was red and swollen and I watched as a milky-colored mixture of cum and cunt juice and saliva oozed out from her open cuntlips and slowly trickled down across her perineum, gathering in a little puddle at her asshole, until it finally dripped onto the bed.

I looked at my watch. It was 2:00. With a little luck and a good taxi ride, I'd get four hours of sleep tonight. I put on my clothes and left.

*****

The next morning, as I made my way to the first conference session, a girl from the registration table stopped me.

"Mr. Clark," she asked.

I nodded, and she handed me an envelope. I opened it and read the note inside.

"Tom," it said, "Janet and I were wondering if you might join us for an after-dinner drink at the bar again tonight?" It was signed by Roy.

I stuck the invitation in my pocket and laughed.

Go figure.