All Comments on 'A Visit To The Gynaecologist'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like your use of mystery and telepathy. Very sweet

SweetStormSweetStormover 7 years ago
I love doctors offices.

Sweet. Sexy. Risky. Made me horny and filled a fantasy. I get wet thinking about being examined.... thank you oh so much!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 6 years ago
Great Story

Good pace, lovely story, enjoyed the naughtiness of it all. Loved it was all bareback.....ahh the chances we take for an orgasm. The only suggestion I would have is her return visit include he husband hiding in the closet only to come out as his cock slides out to allow a stream of cum to flow as her eyes meet her husband's.........

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Complete Exam!

Enjoyed this story very much!

(Admittedly, I am a fan of medical themes.)

Helen's complete gynecological exam was well described, as was the increasing sexual tension between Helen and Dr Matthew.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doctors Practice

A great story that explained the working situation within a Gynaecological medical practice.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - yes, I know this is a fantasy website. BUT your depiction of this woman's infidelity highlighted some of today's problems associated with unprotected sexual encounters - but excluded the major disease AIDS. AIDS kills people - while all the other STDs just frack up your body pretty well. The "doctor" in this story had unprotected sex with a patient he knew was exposed to unprotected sex and as far as I am concerned that makes him out to be worse than her. It takes several months for the AIDS virus to become detectable and that is the message you should be promoting - not mindless bareback sexual encounters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous