A Visit to the Pet Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn round," he said. "And open your legs. We have to see if it fits at the back, too. That was just to get it lubricated.... We'll try another one in the front, when that one's in place."

The woman's eyes flashed with excitement, and she smiled at the man with complete adoration before quickly spinning around and opening her legs as wide as she could.

The man smiled lovingly back at his pet.

"Yes, Cinderella: you shall go to the ball," he said.

As soon as she was in position, the shopkeeper started pressing the bone into her asshole. It was much tighter than her cunt and took a lot longer, but, just as before, inch by inch, she consumed the bone. She seemed oblivious to the pain she must have been feeling, and was forcing herself back onto the rubber toy as hard as she could. At last, there was only the knob sticking out of her rectum and the job was done.

"Splendid," said the man reaching another of the bones from the counter. "OK turn around: here's the next one," he said, handing the bone to the shop man as he spoke.

The woman spun round and spread her thighs wide apart, forcing her knickers back up her legs towards her hips: but they didn't obscure the wide open, dripping target. She reached down and impatiently pulled her lips apart, staring wildly at the bone in the assistant's hand, her mouth open and saliva seeping from one corner of it.

As soon as she felt the oncoming bone touch her sex, she jammed her hips forward as far as she could, swallowing the bone almost completely in one gulp. She was crying out now: she was loosing all control. The man pushed and pulled the bone in and out of her body, gradually increasing the force and the tempo. After only a few seconds of this, she started emitting a strange feral sound: a sound dredged up from the depths of time, before man walked upright and was called man. Suddenly she froze, her eyes flew open in panic, and she stared at her master in terror.

With a benevolent smile he said "It's alright My Little One: you have my permission to cum."

She instantly exploded! She flung her head back and screamed: her body bucking about as if she'd just had her fingers thrust into an electric socket. Her legs gave way and she toppled backwards to the ground, slipping down the shelves behind her until she lay jerking wildly on the floor, her legs folded beneath her. She was sobbing and moaning, one of her hands massaging her right breast and the other grasping the end of the bone that stuck out of her cunt. After a while (who knows how long: time stood still) she rolled over onto her side and curled up into the foetal position, quietly moaning and gently rocking herself from side to side.

None of the others had moved for minutes: they had all been mesmerized by the hurricane that had blown through this woman and had carried her away: transfixed by the sight of an irrepressible force of nature sweeping all before it.

After a while, the man broke the spell. With a smile he addressed the two other customers. "Thank you for your patience," he said. "It was most kind of you." "I think we've about finished now," he added, as he surveyed the wreckage that lay curled at his feet. "I'll just pay for these, and we'll be off."

The shopkeeper wrapped the man's purchases, took the man's credit card, and dealt with the transaction in a complete daze.

As this was going on, the two men sheepishly approached the supine woman, and, after asking the man if it would be alright, began helping her to her feet. She was finally almost still now, her small shudders and low moans having virtually ceased. As she was helped unsteadily to her feet, her blouse was still open and her skirt still rucked up around her waist, but, with a glance at the man, one of the customers began carefully buttoning her top, whilst the other smoothed her skirt down and gently brushed the dust off it.

"Don't forget to charge for the bones!" said the man with a grin. "I think she'll just wear them out, if that's OK."

"I bet she fuckin' will ... eventually!" whispered one of the men, causing the other one to snort.

"Do you think you could you pull up her knickers?" asked the man pleasantly, "They should keep everything in place nicely, and I expect they've dried out by now."

Almost with reverence, the men carefully pulled her knickers up her thighs and back into place, replacing her skirt when they'd done so.

Whilst all this had been going on, the blonde girl had just been standing there, swaying slightly, her arms by her sides, her face glowing with a sheen of sweat, and her eyes glazed and vacant looking.

Just as he turned to leave, the man stopped, as though remembering something. "Do you happen to know anyone with a big friendly dog? Say a Lab or a Retriever? Something like that," he asked the shopkeeper. "The bones should keep her happy for a while, but I'm sure she'd like to play with a dog at some stage."

The shopkeeper stuttered that he didn't think he did know any suitable playmates, and the man, taking this setback in his stride, said "Oh well: never mind. Maybe we'll run into someone in the park. Failing that: perhaps we could put a postcard in your window, or something like that? ... Anyway: thank you so much. You really have been most helpful.... We'll definitely come again."

On hearing this piece of information, the shopkeeper and the customers exchanged indecipherable expressions with one another.

"Come on my dear," said the man, tugging at the lead, which, despite everything, he'd managed to hang on to the whole time.

Unsteadily tottering on her red stilettos, her long blonde hair now bedraggled, and her once immaculate clothes creased and somewhat dusty, the beautiful blonde woman allowed herself to be led by her master towards the door. She was very unsteady on her feet, but the bones can't have helped much.

As the couple retreated, with all three men staring at their receding backs, the shopkeeper said absently to the men "Can I help you with anything?"

Without taking his eyes from the couple, one of the men said "Well: we only came in for some food for my kid's gerbil ... but I think I'd better take a couple of those fuckin' bones, too!"

Staring at the woman, who was just passing out of the shop, the other one said "Sod gerbils! When the fuck are you gonna start selling them? ... I'd take half a dozen!"

Instantly this altered the mood, and the three men all began laughing uproariously: all the pent up tension flooding out of them.

When he'd pulled himself together, the shopkeeper began picking up the rubber bones he'd knocked over earlier. "I'd better get some more of these in," he thought to himself. "I think there might be a bit of a run on them."

(As before, if you could take the time to leave a comment, or, even better, email me, I really would be very grateful and promise to reply. And keep an eye out for me in the chatrooms: who knows? if you run into me, you may end up in one of my stories. Thanks:Ponderer.)

12