A Walk on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph, ooo, ooo, more, more."

As the cock fell from her lips, a string of sticky white cum trailed from her tongue and dripped onto the hood of the car. She rolled her head just far enough more to allow her tongue to find it and slurp it up.

When the guy crawled off the car, the cock in her pussy finally went limp and fell out of her. As that guy staggered away from her, the remaining guy pulled her off the car, grabbed her by her hips and spun her around facing the vehicle. He tossed pieces of rope to the two who had just fucked her and said:

"Tie her hands to the two side mirrors and tie her right ankle to the tire, while I tie this one. No, wait! Turn around and bend over, bitch." He said to the woman who did as she was told.

"Man, look at those big titties hang down." One of the men said, to no one in particular.

"I was right!" Said the guy who was now directing things as he knelt beside her and tied some, scratchy, sisal rope around each of her dangling tits.

"Now, stand up." He continued as he tightened the stands up so that her breasts began to turn purple and then blue.

"Now, bend over with your tits down on the car." He demanded, spinning her by a blue tit, just to show her who was in control.

"Now, tie her to the damn car."

Stepping back to admire their handiwork, he smiled and peeled his clothes off. She was now bent over the car with her swelling tits massed into the hood. Her legs were spread wide open, exposing her dripping pussy and the puckered brown ring of her asshole.

"OOOOhhhhhh." She moaned as the naked man stuck two fingers into her dripping pussy and twisted them from side to side as he pumped them in and out of her, reaching in as far as he possibly could to massage her g-spot, making her whimper like a bitch in heat.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmph. Oooooohhh."

Her head, which had been lying flat on the left side of her face, flopped from side to side as she tried desperately to wiggle her hips so that his fingers slid even deeper into her gaping pussy. The naked guy stood there watching her as her hips wiggled and gyrated on his fingers and he decided he wanted to see just how many he could get into her.

"Damn! Look at all that cunt juice running out of her. Shit, watch this homeboy." He said to the guys who had already fucked her, as he pulled his two fingers out of her and then shoved all four back in.

Her head popped up off the car as she groaned out a low-pitched, guttural;

"UH-UN-HUH."

She wailed out her next noise as he dropped to his knees so that he could twist his hand and try to shove the entire appendage into her waiting snatch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

"Now, watch this." The guy said as he stood back up, smeared sunscreen over his entire cock, stepped up behind her and drove it into her asshole until his sperm laden balls slapped the woman's ass cheeks.

Her eyes flew open and her jaw went slack as the nine inch cock split her asshole open.

"AAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG." She wailed as the pain exploding from her asshole burned its way up her spine and seared into her brain and she spit out:

"STOP, STOP. Oh GOD, please stop. I have never had anything THAT big in my ass before."

Unfortunately, this only served to egg her assailant on and he slowed his strokes down so that the pain became both excruciating and, much to her surprise, pleasurable.

"OOOOHHHHH." She said with each slow, deliberate stroke of her plump, jiggling ass.

"Look, the bitch is getting into having my salami

shoved up her fat ass. Oh man, I got an idea to end this shit up with" He said as he pulled his expanding cock all the way out of her, leaving her asshole gaping open and begging for something to be stuck in it.

"Put it back in, please and finish what you started." She begged.

"I want to feel your cum shoot up my ass." She moaned as she struggled against the ropes that held her fast to the car she was bent over.

"You want to feel something in you, don't you cunt?" He said as searched for just the right way to finish the night off.

Seeing an old style Coke bottle on the shelf behind him, he said:

"That, will be perfect." As he grabbed it off the shelf and shoved it into her open pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as the invader was shoved into the most sensitive regions of her body.

"You want me to cum in your ass, huh?" The guy said as he shoved his cock back into her, now constricting asshole and pushed in as fast as he could.

"OOOHHHHH." She moaned as she felt her asshole stretched wide again and her bowels ripple ahead of the massive cock that was burrowing into her.

The guy grabbed her by both shoulders as he buried his full nine inches into her shaking ass and then yanked out of her again.

"AAAAHHHHH!" She moaned as she attempted to thrust her hips back at the man now pile-driving in and out of her ass at an ever increasing pace. But, the coke bottle in her pussy was restricting her movements, while simultaneously rubbing her g-spot, causing her to secrete an enormous amount of pussy juice.

Through clenched teeth the man said:

"Ohhhhhhh. Fuck, this bitch's ass is nice. She's grabbing my dick with her asshole and milking it. Shit, man I am going to fucking cum."

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Shit, fuck! Give it to me, make me scream." The plump woman said as a strange gurgling noise escaped from her throat while her hands clenched and flexed as she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of a stranger's cum shooting into her bowels.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" She moaned as her own orgasm swept over her and left her exhausted and limp on the hood of the car to which she was bound.

"Holy Fuck!" One of the men who had been watching the show said as the limp cock slid out of the woman's well-worn asshole.

"Look at all the pussy juice running down her legs and onto the floor. Damn! The Coke bottle is half-filled with pussy juice. Let's see if she can drink her own snatch fluid." He said as he yanked the bottle from the woman's pussy and held it up to the dim light of the garage.

The three men quickly untied their cum-receptacle from the car, flipped her onto her back and retied her to the car before she could protest. The man holding the bottle poured some of the fluid in the bottle onto her blue, still bound titties and then grabbed her mouth, forcing it open.

"Open up and drink, bitch." He said as he poured her vaginal secretions into her mouth as he pinched her nose shut.

"Arghhh. Please don't." She said as she swallowed her own juices.

"Well, I aint going to waist it." The man said to her as he poured the remainder of the bottle's contents all over her tits, stomach and pussy mound.

Shoving the bottle back into her open pussy, the guy said:

"I hope we see you here again next week. I might bring some more friends."

With that, the three men dressed and left the parking structure, leaving the woman covered in her own pussy juice, dripping cum from her ass and tied to a stranger's car as her tits continued to swell and turn a deeper blue. During the night, two homeless guys who had been watching the proceedings from a safe place, entered the garage and fucked her pussy twice each as they sucked her nipples raw. When morning came and the vehicle's owner went to get coffee, she found the woman still bound to her car and finally released her from her bonds. She slowly explained what had happened to her as they waited for the cops to arrive. When they had finished questioning her, she wrapped herself up in a blanket, went home and stood in the shower for an hour.

"Next time" She thought to herself, "They are going to be the ones begging."

12