A Warm Balmy Night Ch. 05

Story Info
Riddick gets guy to play for a change.
2.8k words
3.75
18.9k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers

Riddick had been hanging on the wall for the better part of four days. The women had done nothing more than look after him in the most basic of ways. They'd given him a tiny amount of water, but no food. They escorted him to the latrine and stood guard with tamers as he relieved himself then led him straight back to the wall. Once, he'd made a sudden movement and been rewarded by a bolt of electricity strong enough to fell him instantly. He'd woken up when Clara had doused him with a bucket of cold water. The indignity of lying in a pool of water with the women laughing at him was physically painful. Lucy had made the comment of 'How the mighty have fallen'. It was clear to him that he was their toy to be played with at will, and he had better get used to it.

Riddick opened his eyes to the same view he'd had for the past few days. He was tired, thirsty and thoroughly pissed off. His body was sore to the point of agony. The muscles in his shoulders felt torn and his back stiff from being permanently upright.

He'd had more live sex shows too. Clara and Lucy had taken great delight in winding him up to the point where his crotched ached fiercely. They'd touched and teased him, stimulating his body in what would have normally been the most pleasurable manner.

They had played with each other only inches from his face. Clara had taken great delight in holding Lucy right in front of him while licking her from clit to asshole and back, knowing that he could see her tongue sliding in and out of Lucy. Riddick had been unable to stop himself from audibly groaning. His cock throbbed and his mind was full of thoughts of what he was going to do to them when he got free.

After the incident with him trying to bite Clara, the women had started lacing his water with a sedative in an attempt to keep control over him. He wished he'd been able to sink his teeth into Clara when he had the chance. Now, his mind was blurred and his limbs hung heavily. He was losing his edge and his strength was slowly ebbing away.

Whatever they were going to do with him or where ever they were taking him, he'd wished they'd get on with it, because he was tired of playing this game. He had really, really gone off sex. Something he hadn't thought physically possible.

He was finally given something to eat on the fifth day of his capture but it wasn't them but a man who brought it. He was of medium height, lean and tanned. He walked up to Riddick and proffered the food. Riddick stared at him through his hazy vision. The man wrinkled his nose, Riddick wasn't surprised, he did smell awful. The man seemed to have no fear of Riddick at all. He reached behind his head and undid the bit. Riddick sighed at the release of tension on his mouth. He briefly considered biting the man, but couldn't see any advantage to doing so. He was too drowsy, hungry and thirsty to put up a fight at the moment. The man lifted a fork full of food to Riddick's lips. Whatever it was, it smelt deliciously inviting. Riddick snatched the mouthful with his lips before the man had a chance to take it away.

He ate rapidly; consuming each mouthful he was offered as quickly as possible. He had no idea what it was, some sort of meat enriched slop but it tasted good. His stomach grumbled at its rapid refilling. Riddick peered down his nose into the bowl vainly hoping for more, but there wasn't. All too quickly, it was all gone. The man stood back from him, inspecting him, admiring him maybe. He hadn't said a word to Riddick, which puzzled him. Riddick wondered about questioning him, he wanted details of where he was and why he was being held but he thought the bit would go back in his mouth so he stayed silent for the present.

As if reading his mind the man spoke. "They have been teasing you? Bet they have. They're mean bitches, the pair of 'em, well they've gone out for a while, just me to look after you for now."

Riddick looked up at the man, was he supposed to answer. The women were gone! So who was he? Riddick opened his mouth to ask but his throat was dry and his tongue swollen and stiff. The man picked up a bottle of water and snapped off the cap before tipping it to Riddick's lips. This water tasted different. It didn't have the metallic tang of the liquid the women had been giving him. He had to assume it wasn't doped. The man emptied the bottle, watching the water trickle past Riddick's parched lips. He was definitely enjoying the view before him, but his wrinkling nose displayed his unhappiness with Riddick's cleanliness.

"You definitely need a shower, "the man continued. " If I get you down you gonna behave?"

Riddick didn't think he could misbehave at present, the quantity of drugs floating around in his system would stupefy an ox, but he thought they would soon begin to wear off with some food in his system. Then he would be able to do what he wanted. Riddick nodded placidly at the man hoping he wouldn't suddenly change his mind. This could be his opportunity, if only he could clear this fog from his head.

The man undid the cuffs around his legs and then his arms. Riddick wished he'd undone the collar first as he was having trouble supporting his weight and leaning forward made the pressure on his throat even worse. The man fumbled with the collar, and undid it. Finally released from the wall, Riddick stumbled forward. The man caught him, staggering slightly under Riddick's weight. He flinched from Riddick at his smell, and muttered 'shower' under his breath.

He half dragged, half-walked Riddick out of the room and down the corridor to a bathroom. Riddick looked around taking in the layout. He wanted to be ready to escape but his brain refused to work. They arrived at the bathroom. It was tiled in a utilitarian white with a sink, toilet and shower in one corner, and familiar to Riddick from his latrine visits.

The man walked him to the shower stall and leaned him against the wall, Riddick blinked and tried to focus on what was happening but really was having trouble getting a grip on reality.

He winced and swore as a jet of cold water splashed down his back.

"Sorry!" The man said. Riddick scowled swaying. He was having trouble staying upright, and kept sliding down the wall. The man was getting soaked standing next to him, trying to support him.

"Turn around ", he said to Riddick. He turned slowly and leaned heavily against the wall. His cheek pressed against the cold tiles. He was starting to wake up but it was hard. He hated feeling like this, out of control unable to concentrate on the situation. He wanted his head to clear fast then he could get out of here before the bitches from hell got back.

He felt a soapy sponge begin to rub his back. He was filthy, and enjoyed the feeling as the man lathered him well. He leaned into the sponge as it worked its way across his shoulders and down his back to the top of his ass. The man was avoiding the cuts and scratches on his back from Clara and Lucy dragging him back to the ship when they'd first captured him.

Riddick cleared his throat by coughing. " Whass your name?" he slurred, his words indistinct the noise of the shower.

But the man had heard and replied, "Adam." Riddick could hear more soap being applied to the sponge. Adam began to work down Riddick's arms and the backs of his thighs, being gentle but firm. Riddick was finding the sensation very erotic.

He closed his eyes and allowed the water to pour over his face; it felt so good moving over his body. He sighed, feeling more comfortable than he had in a long time. "Turn round" Adam said. Riddick dragged his mind back to the moment and pushed himself off the wall and lurched around to face him. He had been so absorbed in the warm water he hadn't realized Adam had taken his shirt and pants off.

He focused on the man in front of him. He wasn't anything special, normal build, height and regular features. Riddick leant back against the cold tiles and allowed Adam to continue soaping him, removing all the accumulated dirt of the past few days. He closed his eyes, growling quietly, losing himself in the sensation of the sponge massaging his body.

Adam worked his way down the front of his body, scrubbing and washing. Riddick was starting to feel more human, in fact some bits more human than others. He was sure Adam couldn't fail to notice his own gradual erection.

He felt sufficiently awake enough to stand unsupported and, closing his eyes, he rinsed his face. He felt the soap nudge his wrist and put into his hand, he rubbed it over his scalp and massaged his dirty stubbly head. The water dousing him was just blood temperature and Riddick felt like he never wanted to get out of it.

"They've done this before you know." Adam said. Riddick opened his eyes. Adam's voice had startled him from his indulgence of the shower. " Done what?" he replied, his tongue a little less dry and uncomfortable, making speech easier.

"Held a fella prisoner, kept him for weeks."

Adam was rinsing the sponge, and squeezing the water over Riddick extremities. Riddick noticed his shorts were now soaked revealing a not insubstantial erection of his own. He was beginning to feel very aroused. He hadn't had a man since slam, but he wasn't going to get any relief from the women, not on their terms anyway. Adam looked easy and pliable enough. Riddick closed his eyes again sloshing more water over his face. He opened his mouth allowing some water to trickle in, swilling it around and spitting it out into the bottom of the stall with the dirty soapy water.

Riddick stood up straight, his mind was clearing nicely. He looked directly at Adam, hoping he'd make it easy. Adam moved towards him and ran his fingers up his chest, smoothing the flesh as he trailed his way to his shoulders.

"They messed with him for weeks, he got so uptight," Adam smirked at the word 'uptight'. Riddick grinned. That was definitely an offer.

"Turn round." Riddick growled.

Adam turned and braced himself against the wall. Riddick covered his hands with soap, rolling the cake over and over. Adam stretched his body and arched his back in anticipation. Riddick dropped the soap and began to lather up Adam's back. He massaged the creamy brown skin under his hands, covering his entire back with the frothy suds. Adam groaned quietly. He leaned onto Adam, his cock throbbing quietly against Adam's soft fleshy ass. This was just what Riddick needed right now.

He pushed Adam under the faucet allowing the water to wash away the suds. Riddick didn't want to wait any longer. He ran his hands down the length of Adam's back until he reached his shorts and pushed them down his legs. Adam kicked them off onto the floor of the bathroom. Riddick grasped Adam's hips and rubbed his back and ass. Riddick's breathing was becoming heavy as he slid his fingers down Adam's crack until he found what he wanted. Adam was wet and his hole was already slippery to the touch. Riddick didn't want him screaming and thrashing around yet so Riddick took it easy to start with.

He gently pushed his smallest finger in, thrusting to loosen the tight muscle. Twisting his hand and listening to the hitching in Adams breath. Riddick followed up quickly and slid in two more fingers splaying them and feeling Adam's inner muscle squeeze. He had forgotten how good this could feel. Riddick began to jack himself. Adam was pushing back against him his head hanging down between his shoulders, arms still braced on the wall. He moaned. Riddick reluctantly pulled his fingers from the sexy warmth. He steadied his stance, moving closer to Adam and nudged the man's tight entrance with his cock. Riddick knew he was rushing it but he was in no mood for foreplay.

(]Fuck and run, I'll come back and get the bitches later.)

Adam reflexively tensed. Riddick moved a hand to Adam's hip holding him. He introduced his cock head into Adam's ass. Adam held his breath and then slowly exhaled. Riddick could feel him forcibly relaxing himself, loosening the muscles in his taut ass. Riddick gritted his teeth, the first entry was always so stunning. The tightness, the warmth, the encompassing feeling of penetration was the best part for Riddick. He pushed in, holding Adam still. Adam gasped. Riddick came almost all the way out and the stroked slowly and deeply inside him again, he could feel the walls giving into his pressure; they pulsed around his cock.

Riddick was desperate and knew he would only last a minute or so. He pushed as deep as he could. If he found Adam's special spot then all the better, the guy would die happy. He started to pump into him rapidly. Adam tensed, instinctively leaning against him. Riddick moved his arms up under Adam's armpits, his hands slid off the wall. Riddick locked his hands around the back of the man's neck, he took his full weight and pushed him upright. As Riddick thrust upwards he lifted Adam clean off the floor, pushing as hard as he could into the man's slick cavity, thrusting and thrusting, Adams toes barely brushing the cold wet tiles.

Oblivious to Adam's panicky flailing, Riddick used Adam's weight to press into him, he could feel himself building to a ripping climax. Riddick needed no more encouragement. He knew he wasn't going to need more than another half dozen strokes.

Two. He spread his legs wider to help his leverage.

Three. He sac were beginning to tighten.

Four. Every muscle in his body tensed.

Five. He thrust into Adam as though it was the last fuck of his life.

He almost made it to six. He lunged into Adam once more before he came hard and deep inside him. He felt this ass and thighs tingle with the tell tail post orgasm coldness. Riddick continued to thrust into Adam and he started to shake as his came, his cock spraying across the stall. Breathing hard with the exertion, he changed his grip and put his hands around Adam's throat. He could feel Adam immediately tense, his muscular frame becoming hard and taut. He began to struggle as he realized Riddick's intentions. He was gasping for breath. Riddick was having trouble hanging on to the slippery man. Adam's struggles were now a full- blown attempt to fight Riddick off. Adam slid through Riddick's grip and ducked away from him and stumbled out of the shower. Riddick lunged after him, falling in the process but catching an ankle. He clawed his way up Adam's body, the other man panting hard and trying to prise Riddick's fingers off his body. Riddick knelt on Adam's back pinning him to the floor.

"You gonna let me walk out of here?" Riddick asked. Adam said nothing but continued to struggle frantically. Riddick sighed. He didn't want to this.

" When will they be back?"

Adam still didn't reply. It was clear to Riddick he was not going to help him. Riddick's view was if you weren't a help, then you were a hindrance.

Riddick hit Adam once on the back of the head and Adam lay still.

Riddick slid off Adam. Sat down and leaned back on the wall and panted. His head was spinning. A combination of orgasm and using all his strength to knock out Adam had exhausted Riddick. He needed to stop and take stock and think for just a few minutes. What was he going to do next?

He decided he had to take full advantage. He slowly stood, feeling utterly drained but he couldn't waste time as he had no idea how long he had until the women came back.

The bitches. Riddick's blood was up. He wanted payback with them. A plan formed in his mind. He would go back to where they expected him to be...and wait for them. Except this time he wouldn't be restrained.

minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers