The Nude Nomad Ch. 01: First Meeting

Story Info
Working class man meets wandering nudist.
1.7k words
4.15
19.5k
17
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Coleman was an average 27-year old man living in northeastern Minnesota working a very boring office job as an IT specialist. His co-workers did like him for his talent in the technology business but that was it, he only considered them co-workers rather than friends.

John was a standard looking American male. Tall, black hair, blue eyes, five o'clock shadow, glasses, the works. He lived a decent life yet still wished he could have some excitement in it. That would all change one fateful night after work.

-

"Hey Johnny, we're going out for drinks tonight! Wanna come with?" one of his fellow employees Michael Carson offered along with a few other men looking to get out of work.

"Sorry Mike, got stuff to do tonight again." John flatly declined. "Ah, you never want to have fun with us! When are you going to just loosen up a bit?" another coworker by the name of Frank Smith moaned. "When I find some excitement in my life. Well, see you guys tomorrow."

John finally packed up his things and began to leave the building when he began overhearing a water cooler conversation between Sally Hudson & Steven James. "So did you hear about the news earlier tonight?" Sally asked.

"Yeah, they still haven't found the Nude Nomad." Steven replied, which suddenly caught John's ears and he walked backwards toward the cooler. "I'm sorry, what is this about some nomad?" he inquired.

"Whoa John, never thought you were one for cooler chats!" Steven exclaimed nearly dropping his foam cup. "Anyway, there's this naked girl who's been wandering around the county and no matter how hard the po-po tries, she refuses to wear any clothing they give her."

"How come you never heard of her until now? You been living under a rock or something?" Sally jeered with her trademark nasally laughter, but John responded by rolling his eyes. "I'll believe it when I see it! See you two around."

Finally walking out the front door, John walked toward his silver SUV and switched it on, eager to return home and turn in for the night. Unfortunately for him, one of the back tires deflated just when he was close to his house.

"Oh son of a..." he began to curse before realizing that he had a few spares in the back. "Right, forgot about that." he mused before getting out to fix the tire, unknowingly leaving the door open.

After a few minutes, John finally replaced the flat tire and was now on his way home. When he got back in, he then realized that he left the door open.

"Oh shit, why did I do that?!" he panicked, worrying about what might've happened while he was distracted. Maybe someone snatched his wallet or even his phone. Frantically looking around, he finally noticed a small duffel bag in the backseat. "Seems I have a passenger. Guess it'll have to wait until morning."

However unbeknownst to him, this mysterious passenger would be the one to change his life.

-

John finally made it to a simple one-story house with pitch black shingles that he called home. Walking inside, he undid his tie, tossed off his jacket, fished some leftover Chinese takeout out of the fridge and treated himself to some late night news.

"Greetings everyone. Larry Marsh here with the latest in Duluth, Minnesota." the newscaster announced. "Our top story tonight, once again, is the mysterious Nude Nomad."

"So that's what they were talking about!" John exclaimed in wonder.

"Although we have talked about this young woman in length before, it bears no repeating here." Marsh continued. "From what eyewitnesses could gather, she has long waist-length blonde hair, large breasts and carries around a small gym bag. No one has figured out her age, but some have assumed she is in her mid 20s."

John's mind began wandering back to the bag that he discovered at the back of his car earlier. Could it be that this strange woman is actually somewhere in his house?

Setting his takeout aside, John marched outdoors to his garage and investigated his SUV. The bag was nowhere to be found, as if this nomad was one step ahead of him. "Damn that woman, where is she hiding?" he muttered beginning to comb the garage. He thought he was close to her when he felt something soft & round before realizing it was another spare tire. "I'll find you somehow. But first I gotta get ready for bed."

He stepped back inside to put his takeout away and decided to take a shower. While in the shower, John began thinking about what this nomad would want with him & why she chose him out of everyone else in town. Suddenly he heard a faint noise from within his house. Turning it off, he stepped out of the bathroom in only a towel to find the source, but to his dismay there was nothing.

"I know you're out that miss! You can come out, I don't bite!" he called out for her, but he received no answer. With a simple shrug, John put on his nightclothes and slipped into bed, still determined to see the nudist for himself.

-

Day finally broke upon his house, awakening John from his sleep. Smacking his lips and picking up his glasses, his eyes laid upon a simple cup of coffee on his night-table with a post-it note attached to it saying "Hope you don't bite."

"Oh ha ha mystery coffee deliverer." John fake-laughed taking a sip of the joe. "Wait a minute, who brought me coffee?" he wondered aloud getting out of bed and walking toward the kitchen.

When he finally made it, he heard the noise of a woman humming along with his stove turned on. "Excuse me miss, I'd like to thank you for the coffee. But where did you-"

John immediately let out a loud spit as he saw that the woman at the stove was completely nude. She stood around his height, had waist-length blonde hair, a large round butt, a sexy tanned body & her boobs seemed to be around C to D cups.

"Oh, you're finally awake." the woman said turning to face him. She had hazel eyes, her chest was capped with light pink nipples and her nether regions were completely bare. "Good morning."

"I, uh, I..." John stuttered leaning on the counter to collect his thoughts. He couldn't believe his very eyes, a naked woman was now standing right before him. And what's more, she seemed to match the description from last night's news. "Are-are you..."

"A nudist? Yes, yes I am." the woman said before extending her hand. "I'm Nina by the way." she introduced herself.

"J-J-J-John." John stuttered shaking it. He never thought he would shake hands with a nudist woman that was making him breakfast before now, but here he was. "W-what are you doing here?" he asked still aghast. "I suppose you may have heard of me from the news?" Nina asked. "Indeed, I am the Nude Nomad."

"Wait, the same Nude Nomad?!" John exclaimed. "I can't believe it, I've only first heard about you last night! I have to call someone!"

He reached for his phone before Nina gently snatched it away from him. "You don't have to. I've been on the run for so long that I don't want to be found out and taken away."

"Why?" John wondered. "It's because public nudity is frowned upon, as many people know. When I first became a nudist, I was disowned by my family and soon ran away for the next few years." Nina explained becoming more glum. "I just wanted to find a place where I can be accepted for who I am."

"Geez, sorry about that Nina." John awkwardly said putting a comforting hand on Nina's bare shoulder. "Why don't we have some breakfast to cheer you up?" he offered and Nina's face lit up again. "That would be delightful John! In fact, I was making some waffles before you woke up."

"That sounds great! Thanks Nina." John happily thanked his newfound roommate before his mind wandered & his hand found itself on her butt. "Oh my God, I am so sorry about that!"

"It's all right, I'm used to this." Nina stated with a smile before she sat down with her waffles. John tried his best not to stare at her large bosom and instead focused on the morning paper, which conveniently enough featured his new friend on the front page. "So why are you running around the state enough to get featured on the news?"

"Like I said, it's because public nudity is frowned upon. Another factor is that since I'm a young woman, they believe it makes me a target for rapists." Nina explained further. "I get that they want to protect me, but I just want to be free to express myself."

"Well, you can definitely express yourself in my house." John nervously declared trying again not to gaze at her tits.

"It's okay if you catch a look at my body, I am quite proud of it." his new bare friend boasted flaunting her favorite assets like her boobs, ass, legs and pussy. "I get a good workout from being on the run all the time." Nina then struck the classic pose of one hand on her head & another on her hip, in which her little show made something rise within John's pants.

"Well, I gotta go to work now so stay indoors while I'm gone. I don't want to get in any hot water now that I have you hanging out here." John stated getting up and preparing to change for work.

"I promise I'll stay inside John!" Nina exclaimed hugging him goodbye. John felt even more nervous now that her nude form was pressing up against his body before sheepishly hugging her back.

John finally made it outside after getting ready and to his SUV. Driving away from his house, he finally noticed the small erection trying to poke through his trousers. More thoughts began to race through his head when he stopped at a traffic light. "Nina is a nice girl, but I can't help but think she seems familiar."